Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she did? She said she's not leaving? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's deleted the story now lol
She literally put lol I'm not leaving BTW? Now she's wondering where the crazy press got that idea from? From your story.. Wonder if they have told her she isn't coming back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lolllll at her statement about the press running stories that aren’t factual but she can post a picture that’s altered, airbrushed and photoshopped to an inch of its life and claim that it’s really her 🤔😂 Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is loving creating the mystery and drama around everyone speculating if they are back
Together.... what a dose

Reactions: 9
Am I being thick... what’s a yachter?

One of Sam’s mates. Him and his wife Rachel I quite like looking at on IG (I would love some ☕ On them tbh!)
What? I thought he was with Ruby!! They’re always together

Reactions: 1
I keep seeing things about them on Snapchat on the stuff from The Sun.
Why would you put yourself through the humiliation of having the whole thing strung out and filmed? Why would the production team want to string this out for so long too? It can’t be good for someone’s mental health to have them using a breakup as content for a tv show. I don’t get this at all.

Reactions: 15
I keep seeing things about them on Snapchat on the stuff from The Sun.
Why would you put yourself through the humiliation of having the whole thing strung out and filmed? Why would the production team want to string this out for so long too? It can’t be good for someone’s mental health to have them using a breakup as content for a tv show. I don’t get this at all.
I think they’ve been paid rather a lot to play it out on the show. Maybe they were splitting anyway, may as well earn a few pennies. The DM is now saying she’s going to move to LA. She’s fame hungry so maybe this was her plan all along. She will meet a few producers whilst there, they might be useful to her plan. She won’t ever get anywhere as she isn’t likeable.

meanwhile .... eye eye!! Looking at her nose again 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m glad she will be moving to LA she does need to work on herself. The best thing is sometimes to move away

Reactions: 2
Allegedly. And whenever it’s allowed due to lockdown .. she’s signed to a Modelling agency over there recently apparently
i give her a few months. even for her LA is so so toxic, everyone says it. especially if she knows no one out there and there are already so many others in LA that are doing so much better (millions of followers)

Reactions: 4
i give her a few months. even for her LA is so so toxic, everyone says it. especially if she knows no one out there and there are already so many others in LA that are doing so much better (millions of followers)
Is t the fella she cheated with from LA?

It was mentioned on MIC tonight too! She was signed by the modelling agency there and her & Sam had always planned to move there together or something

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.