Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beg for forgiveness on telly ✔
Statement on her stories ✔
Cringey video ✔
Upload pics of them kissing ✔
Write him a letter ✔
Threaten a move to LA ✔

Shes trying everything isnt she!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she wants Sam to cash her to the airport like Liam and Annie 90210 style I think she will be sadly disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cringey video ✔
Write him a letter ✔
Threaten a move to LA ✔

Is she not embarrazzed? This is really embarrazzing.
But on a serious note, is it honestly worth it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cringey video ✔
Write him a letter ✔
Threaten a move to LA ✔

Next it will be coming off contraception while sleeping with him without his knowledge and then BAM she’s pregnant. I honestly think she would pull something like that as she seems that desperate she would honestly have the mindset that a baby would keep a man and that way she has some control over him for a good 16 years🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Sloppy seconds Sam probably thinks it's easier to be with her than not with all the tit she posts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know what area he lives in because she has broken lockdown and stayed over so I think a report is in order .

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know what area he lives in because she has broken lockdown and stayed over so I think a report is in order .
Love how she's pretending she's at home 😂😂 hasn't posted on her stories in days and now is

Reactions: 6
She’s the biggest cat fish going not only is her face the polar opposite to how she pretends that she looks but her body too, Zara love I don’t know who’s boobs you borrow in your pictures but you need to use them in every photo if you are going to pretend you aren’t part of the small boob club

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the agency in LA has actually met her in person, because if they are only going off her IG photos they are going to have a hell of a shock when she turns up at their door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if the agency in LA has actually met her in person, because if they are only going off her IG photos they are going to have a hell of a shock when she turns up at their door.
Isn’t it just the LA branch of the one she’s already signed to?

Reactions: 3
She’s the biggest cat fish going not only is her face the polar opposite to how she pretends that she looks but her body too, Zara love I don’t know who’s boobs you borrow in your pictures but you need to use them in every photo if you are going to pretend you aren’t part of the small boob club
She loves herself so much doesn’t she. Stop touching ur boobs!

Reactions: 14
The boob thing baffles me so much, they must be 95% liquid to have the ability to look completely flat in some pics and big in others. It surely can’t just be photoshop.

Her story from today in that tiny pourmoi lingerie though... wearing bras 3 x too small for you isn’t a good look and surely promotes women to wear the wrong bra size? Can’t recall if it was an ad or not (probably was) but if I were a lingerie company I wouldn’t want my ads featuring women wearing bras so drastically too small for the model just for the sake of making their boobs look bigger.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.