Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
She cannot think losing three stones off a perfectly healthy body is natural and normal. She used to look womanly now she's got the body of a kid. If any of the young females in my family did anything like that I would be having a word with them out of concern. The problem is because she appears to have a mental disorder she is blind to how wrong what she's done is.

Reactions: 18

lcat1996

Funny how we never heard anything about a day with zara? When the website apparently blew up with orders and she had to take it down 😂😂😂

• Haha

Rhu

I know this is a thread for Zara but I just have to ask did anybody see Louise's latest grid post? It looks like somebody (presumably Ryan) literally throws their new puppy for her to catch, just for instagram content. Wtf is wrong with these people?!??

Not one comment expressing concern either, surely that must mean she's deleting any that do?

• Angry

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I actually think Sam is more excited to spend time with Pete than he is Zara. I predict that the relationship will be done by end of 2021 as sam took her back when he wasn’t fully over her and will realise he took the easy option

Dok123

Her “show me a pic” thing is the most cringiest thing EVER, I guarantee you she’s asked all those questions herself to show off , she is so desperate to be part of the Thompson fam it’s embarrassing 🤣

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
And Louise is the most active person on her stories ever like we see every single second of her life. I know more about her movements than my own family 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Zara should be ashamed of herself. Someone with such a platform shouldn't be sharing things like that. She is just as stupid as Alexandra Cane

Me123x

Chatty Member
Thr constant videos of him living his daily life to prove she’s with him are the saddest cringiest things I’ve ever seen. She’s so embarsssing I don’t understand why he doesn’t think so!! And on top of that she’s a cheat also.... what a catch

Reactions: 17

Henny Penny

VIP Member
How do we know she’s in the Maldives?
it pisses me off the z listers jetting off there and Dubai all of the time. We had our honeymoon there. It cost a fortune and was special - thank god z listers weren’t partying there then!!! They’ve massively devalued how special the place is now imo... turning it into someone you just pop
Off to when you feel like it!!😡

• Heart

noseynopinions

VIP Member
hahaha it wasn't anything major. she was with some friends (i live fairly close to a local-celebrity (footballer) and i guess they're friends) and she was kinda quiet but did literally walk into me at one point and kinda mumbled something idk. she also went to the toilet about 15 times but idk what that was all about
Sniffing coke of course

doodlebug

VIP Member
I feel like she definitely pushed him to post about her. Lmao at the comments being turned off. Surely if his decision is to be with her, he shouldn’t care what other people have to say? He’s clearly still embarrassed.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Does anyone know what area he lives in because she has broken lockdown and stayed over so I think a report is in order .

Friendsfan

I’m no hater to healthy eaters or fitness peeps lol but I have to unfollow her. I liked her more puppy fat on her 😂 and I think her pictures with her slim tum are triggering. It’s almost like she takes pictures in a certain way to show how skinny she is and wants people to KNOW about it :-(
Won’t be so skinny when she’s back with Samantha and eating shit loads of food cause it’s TRUE LOV3