Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Those show me things were horrorific.

Anybody noticed how the last few evenings she's just watching and recording Sam play video games? Like is that her hobby? It honestly seems like the only time Sam is interested in her is when he's either embarrassing her (bad photos, pranks etc) or presumably in the... ahem... "bedroom". Such a superficial relationship. Then again those two have about has much depth as a puddle individually anyway I suppose
I honestly don’t understand what she sees in him. He’s an unemployed child. He literally does nothing with his life other than mess around on Instagram and play video games.

Reactions: 19

Chatty Member
My little cousin who’s 15 has been in hospital with anorexia over the past six months. It started with disordered eating and then excessive amounts of exercise. The thought of her coming across posts like Zara’s make me sick. But I think Zara must be unwell too, and she needs help. It doesn’t help that she’s had all this media attention recently and now she’s trying to show everyone that she’s “bettering” herself when in reality she’s clearly spiralling.

• Sad

Nosey_nelly

Haha this video just popped up on my tiktok, Zara’s comment! 🤣

That’s hilarious🤣🤣 That comment did not age well Zara you are now known as a fame hungry whore who poses in a thong 2 sizes too small and has fake tits pinned to your chest for strangers online🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Rhu

If those videos of Sam playing COD are pre-recorded to hide them going to the Maldives then they're both even stupider than I already thought. In what world is that the pre-recorded footage you'd opt for?! Could they simply just not post while away? Pathetic, all of it.

While I'm here I also just want to say I fucking hate how she dresses. She's not one ounce of style or flair, she doesn't have a clue what compliments her shape or height, complexion etc. She has too much money to dress as badly as she does. Plus all the money she gets just to flog clothing brands online and she dresses like absolute shit, so frustrating to see! It's petty as fuck of me but it's truly one of the things that most irritates me about her 😅🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha

Heheheh

You can absolutely see the implant in this screenshot she can't even deny it(and well my natural boobs definitely dont look like that anyway)
Screenshot_20201204-162216_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
Guys I know this is a thread about Zara but...
I have a strong feeling Louise and Ryan have broken Tier 4 and legged it out of London after the Christmas announcements. Both have been silent on instagram (for the first time) apart from pre-recorded adverts since it was announced Saturday night.

Louise previously spoke of plans to go to Devon for the holidays.
After Boris spoke on the 19th, saying we could not leave London after midnight, she posted "Who is going out of town? <3" then soon deleted it.

Personally, I have had to cancel a family trip to Cornwall to follow the Christmas guidelines and do my bit. If she is out of London, I will be absolutely livid she thinks that she is cleverer (posting pre-recorded ads tagging "home sweet home"), it is arrogant, it is WRONG, she has also not been wearing a mask in public places even the hairdressers (and now they are ALL closed)!!

Again, I know this thread is about Zara, but she is involved with them and is their neighbour...

I wanted to come on here to hear thoughts and get to the bottom of this, I hope you all care about what is right as much as I do.

• Angry

lavendervase

VIP Member
I’m a lurker on this thread but I have to say I am truly disgusted with what she’s posted. How can you possibly be promoting being a size 10 and losing 3 stone! I’m size 10 and if I lost 3 stone there is no way on earth I would be healthy or look it.
What Zara is promoting here is unhealthy, unrealistic and like others have said is clearly a trigger for people who have suffered in the past.
Storm models and whoever else manage her need to have a good word with her and tell her to cop on. The worst part is though that she doesn’t actually look like the after pic and we all know it!!
She’s such a petulant, narcissistic child.

Babysnark

The ho ho ho video is pretty grim, as much as I dislike her I wouldn't be putting up with that. Also very telling he hasn't publicly acknowledged her bday... agree with PP, Zara try and have some respect for yourself its not worth being with someone at any cost. Where does this end? - hes definitely not going to think twice about cheating if the opportunity arises and he knows she won't do anything about it if he does

Reactions: 18

kgsd798

I always have quite liked Sam, mainly because he came across quite goofy on Celebs go Dating. Yes Zara is a dick who cheated, I do think she thinks she’s in love etc. Sam acting how he is though is pissing me off. You either take her back or don’t; but don’t humiliate a person like that. It’s gross to watch. I don’t enjoy making fun of how ridiculous Zara is when this is going on.
Also there’s enough rumours about Sam’s behaviour in their relationship that seems to be forgotten. He will cheat when he can and that will be that. But you either forgive someone or you don’t, otherwise it’s abusive and cruel to keep dragging them.

ebsx

Feel like she may as well piss on him at this stage to mark her territory. We get it zara, he took you back 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
It is so refreshing to see people actually calling her out for this . By all means Zara get your knickers out for the Gram every day but THIS is too much , too far and it is (as a recovered anorexic) the kind of shit that can trigger a downward spiral in seconds. There should be some process for reporting this sort of thing on Instagram .

Vix2801

Sam seems to enjoy posting photos where Zara doesn’t look very good. Not to be rude she is very pretty but that photo on his story i thought he had used a filter on her nose it looks so strange? Also I hope it’s just those two in the house if she’s spending the day in a sexy Santa outfit - would be extremely weird to be wearing that around his or her family members
Well we already know Louise and Ryan have buggered off to Devon because they are obviously above the rules 🙄

Chatty Member
OMG she when she said “I’d be inclined to agree” of course you would you little bitch, because you’re not the one dealing with being cheated on. He said himself he’s scarred. He’s made the wrong decision and I hope he comes to his senses

buffyjayne

Chatty Member
I weighed 10st (140lbs/63kg) the majority of my life until 23. Then between 23-25 weighed 6.5st (approx 90lbs/40kg) so yeah it can be done - Of course, I was an anorexic sub type exercise bulimia. I actually remember watching her Love Island series at 8stone thinking holy crap I'm so fat. Anyway, for her slim frame to lose 3 stone in that space of time, something must be off. None of us can diagnose but there are so many signs.
I didn't last at that weight, far too unsustainable and I'm 5"8 too. When I sought recovery my weight increased dramatically. I hope she is mentally strong enough to deal with her weight increasing in the near future because 3st this fast won't last. (given what I have seen in MIC she is definitely not)

I also wanted to add........that picture on the right in the black dress is the exact picture she posted last week on her Instagram story. She said in her stories that it was a terrible rushed photo, the best she could do because her take away delivery was at the door :)sneaky::rolleyes: the classic I can't have a problem I eat take aways). If you're so happy with this transformation why did she scroll through her camera roll to find a crappy photo from last week to announce how healthy you are in your new body. Seems weird to me. She saw a skinny picture and uploaded it. The other pic is out in the daylight, side profile sitting down. Hardly a good comparison.

Anyway she'll do an emotional reveal all in a year or so about her recovery and her unhealthy journey rom being tormented for being a size 10. She'll join the body positivity girls and sell us something else.

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I also don’t think she feels guilty, I don’t think she ever did. I think she was just desperate to get back with sam to stay in the limelight as it’s their relationship that keeps her relevant. And now she’s desperate to prove they are back on track

lushstudent

i'm sorry but that little photo shoot of her in the red underwear reminds me so much of megan and rosie doing that cringe photo shoot on love island

• Haha