Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

duckenergy67

I refrain from commenting on anything she posts, because it never sinks in for her - but my gal 100% has an eating disorder.
I don't care what shit she says about how healthy she is. I've been in eating disorder hospitals with girls who have tubes in their nose, and they'll quite confidently say that they don't have an eating disorder and that they're a healthy weight - denial does not mean truth.

She said she was 68kg and lost three stone. That makes her around 48kg. A three stone weight-loss when you were already a healthy weight is NOT a good thing. Three stone weightloss if you weighed 150kg is remarkable, but not when you were already healthy.

The smaller you are, the less your body can cope with weight loss.

She claims she is naturally tall and has always been slim. For one, she isn't actually that tall, she's around 5'6 to 5'9 (different sources say different things) the average female height is 5'7. Regardless, being tall actually usually means that you usually WEIGH MORE AND ARE A LARGER DRESS SIZE.

Look on the tall section of any popular clothing site, and you will see that most sizes start at size 8, as it's very rare that tall girls are size 4-6 (although is possible!)

It enrages me because she really doesn't realise the long term implications this will have on her. Heart failure, infertility, mental health issues - but hey, it's fine because she's a model and famous!

Reactions: 16

Me123x

Chatty Member
Na sams way more likeable than her! She’s so smug, just something about her makes me feel uncomfortable, she’s nauseating

frillylilly

Chatty Member
For me, the mix of claiming such a huge weight loss while also photoshopping her photos is a real red flag. The fact that she wants people to think she's lost that much hints at an issue and also the fact that she can photoshop herself that thin and think she looks good/wants to post is concerning - and if she isn't in the grip of an ED then it's just plain sick and irresponsible

Me123x

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand how she isn’t mortified the whole world knows about her cheating rat ways!! But nope... she gets her tits out for the gram instead. If I was Sam I’d be proper cringing. Honestly what a mug

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She truly is vile. I don’t see the physical attraction either... Instagram yeah but she’s so far from that on made in Chelsea. She has zero sex appeal and to be honest I find her really manly
That’s because she is really David walliams

• Haha

artemist

Chatty Member
The boob thing baffles me so much, they must be 95% liquid to have the ability to look completely flat in some pics and big in others. It surely can’t just be photoshop.

Her story from today in that tiny pourmoi lingerie though... wearing bras 3 x too small for you isn’t a good look and surely promotes women to wear the wrong bra size? Can’t recall if it was an ad or not (probably was) but if I were a lingerie company I wouldn’t want my ads featuring women wearing bras so drastically too small for the model just for the sake of making their boobs look bigger.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Wow they look awful 😬

She should have asked Tiff for her and Lucy’s surgeons details, far more understated looking.... well as far as fake boobs go 🤦🏻‍♀️
Apart from Tiffany’s trout pout!!!! Her bottom lip has had a fall out with the top one and is trying to get as far away as possible 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
What is the obsession with massive fake Boulder boobies!! She has a great figure (before editing).. I’m not against boob jobs in fact I’d love one myself but they are just ridiculous!!!

Classychick

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but there are girls with a class and there are girls who look cheap .. I think she is about the second one .

Matterbaby

VIP Member
So coercive and manipulating to say 'if you love me that much you would give me another chance' and the way she shouted I WOULD NEVER look at another person... YOU ALREADY HAVE hun

Me123x

Chatty Member
She’s defo really unsexy in real life, can tell in Sams stories etc! Big lanky david walliams lookalike with a cross eye! Her Instagram is a catfish lol! Almost as fake as her tits and her ‘sweet personality’

• Haha