Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I wouldnt be surprised if she just showed up to the roast yesterday because she knew Sam was gonna be there. I get major stalker vibes from her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She can’t be having that much of a good holiday if she’s sat deleting all her comments and blocking people 🤣🤣

• Haha

rhill

I actually don't care at this stage if they do get back together. Sam is as bad as Zara for playing the victim and cheating on all his girlfriends, wouldn't be suprised if he cheated on her too. Also don't find his videos funny and it's weird how he dresses up in his sister's clothes 🥴

whatstheteab

VIP Member
The sad thing is that she’s not the first islander to promote it either. Alexandra Cane is in the same boat where she was curvy on the show and now she’s extremely skinny.

Greenbean56

She's deleting comments about her boob job on her latest post 🙄 someone called her out for hiding it and not being honest over it and it's already been deleted

• Haha

Chatty Member
She came across so manipulative on Made in Chelsea last night. Essentially turning the situation on Sam “if you really loved me you’d give me a chance” having been in a relationship where I was cheated on and I stupidly took him back only to be treated horribly time and time again, her behaviour makes me sick

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Am I being thick... what’s a yachter?

One of Sam’s mates. Him and his wife Rachel I quite like looking at on IG (I would love some ☕ On them tbh!)
A yachter is a female usually Z list such as reality TV or 'influencer' that you constantly see abroad on a yacht without a man in sight. Very rich men usually from the middle east hence the majority of yachts being Dubai invite them to stay there for a week or two where they get the 'girlfriend experience'. Apparently Naya Rivera was one and many of her Glee co stars plus a number of child stars like Lindsay Lohan get linked to them.

• Wow

Vix2801

Did this girl really just put 16 stories up of Sam on a game? Wtf she's obsessed I'm so embarrassed for her
I'm cringing so hard for her. Why doesn't she go read a book, have a bath or ANYTHING else that doesn't involve hanging on or being involved in every mundane thing he does! He's clearly doing his own thing and not giving a shit about her. It screams insecure. Have a day off love!!

Base2019

VIP Member
Guys, MIC is not real. They are probably all laughing at everyone taking this sooooo seriously, Sams family included!!!

Sam is a cheater, Zara is a cheater. Two cheaters together! They obviously are both happy to get back together. Everyone needs to chill and stop reading into stuff so much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Who bloody got them for her because that’s what we did when we were 13.. not 20 something
I bet she made them while she was crying for her Sammy back searching for her perfect engagement ring and pushing her chebs up to her chin.

• Haha