Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Me123x

Chatty Member
If they are thorough it’s kinda amusing how much it will be KILLING Zara not being able to post/boast about it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She is either in the grips of a very serious eating disorder or seriously craving attention. There is no person on the planet who can say the after pic looks good. She looks like Gumby

I’ve just come here to say thst what she’s just posted on Instagram is *so* damaging!
It’s actually disgusting.

She’s just put another story up saying she’s lost almost 3 stone, I’m an Aussie so I had to Google it, that’s almost 20 kilograms. How skinny is she now? She was never big was she? She can’t have weighted more than 65-70 kilograms. If she’s only weighing 50 kilos now or less that is EXTREMELY underweight for someone her height and age.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Nosey_nelly

Beg for forgiveness on telly ✔
Statement on her stories ✔
Cringey video ✔
Upload pics of them kissing ✔
Write him a letter ✔
Threaten a move to LA ✔

Shes trying everything isnt she!
Next it will be coming off contraception while sleeping with him without his knowledge and then BAM she’s pregnant. I honestly think she would pull something like that as she seems that desperate she would honestly have the mindset that a baby would keep a man and that way she has some control over him for a good 16 years🤦🏻‍♀️

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Cringey video ✔
Write him a letter ✔
Threaten a move to LA ✔

• Haha

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I almost feel sorry for Zara she looks so tragically excited and gleeful whenever sam films her on his Instagram story

• Haha

linzilou

i think she is just caught in a massive lie now.
that "after" pic was heavily photoshopped. she looks very broad on tv, not petit at all. if she was 7-8 stone she would look much smaller that the other girls on there.

she doesnt want to admit she edited that picture and im sure she is loving the attention. what happened to her shit diet business anyway?

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Sam spotted on the dating app Raya last week it's in all the rags today . Best part is apparently his profile pic is a shot Zara took of him in New York hahahahhahahahaaa.

He's a dirty dog and I love it.

• Haha

Nosey_nelly

This is the face of a devious cow who has wormed her way back into Sams bed🤦🏻‍♀️ Next she will be trapping him with a baby and lieing that the contraception must not of been effective. Her psychotic behaviour since they broke up is toxic and unhealthy and I know lots of people throw around the ‘ you’re a psycho’ card but she is indeed just that and trapping him with a baby will be another red flag that Sam will ignore. She is unstable!

It’s frustrating because if this was a bloke who treated a women like this, harassing her and her friends and begging and pleading to them via social media and in person for them to take you back and uploading old pictures together to say they will always be mine then showering her with gifts there would be up roar and be he would be getting slated and probably charged with harassment! Yet because it’s a women who is doing this behaviour she isn’t getting hardly any stick bar a few comments on her Instagram which she deletes.

Attachments

Funauntrachel

I don’t think there’s anyone I hate more right now that Zara. She is forever lying, then when is caught lying goes back and changes things and digs a hole. She just seems like a total vile person and how anyone can actually defend her and like her is beyond me. Also, imagine using your dead nan like that 🤢🤢 she should be ashamed of herself. Vain, manipulative, self-centred, liar lover and thick as f**k

Reactions: 19

Burgh Gal

Imagine trying to work out in the gym and just seeing Zara posing in the mirror for ages trying to get the perfect pics, like that video on her story of her pulling her leggings down to show off her stomach. I wonder how long she actually stood there staring at herself in the mirror, probably longer than she spent working out

• Sick

Chatty Member
I’ve just come here to say thst what she’s just posted on Instagram is *so* damaging!

• Sad

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I feel like Zara is desperately trying to let everyone know she’s with sam and he’s desperately trying to make out like he’s not. When he posts something he doesn’t link it to her and when she does it’s “our” or tags him etc

• Heart

DiorsDreamer

Cringey video ✔
Write him a letter ✔
Threaten a move to LA ✔

Is she not embarrazzed? This is really embarrazzing.
But on a serious note, is it honestly worth it?

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
I think people forget Sam is just as bad as Zara. Comments on the daily Mail regularly about him trying to get girls back to his room while he was with her. While Zara’s cheating is more public, I’ve no doubt Sam is no angel. They judge people by their own standards, so it wouldn’t phase them to get back together as they are both cheaters