Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electricmallows

VIP Member
Does anyone feel like she maybe had an unhealthy obsession with him? Like taking photos of him doing things, tagging him in absolutely everything, making a point that she's with him all the time? I'm sure she did that plenty before they broke up but now that they're back together, it just seems needy and trying to prove a point that they're back together like she wanted

Reactions: 22

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Definitely in the Maldives. The screenshots of DMs she’s posted on her stories just now show that it was just past 11pm in her time zone when she posted that screen shot (same as it is in the Maldives right now). It’s only 7pm in the U.K.
👏 👏👏 this is the kind of detective work I’m here for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

artemist

Chatty Member
Zara McDermott #3: flew to the Maldives from tier 4, pls don’t comment on my bendy door, got a boob job now I look like a ... 🙊

• Haha

hello0986

Because I’m sure she runs for buses all the time 🙄
“It was never about the weight loss” says someone who ran an article yesterday about their 3 stone weight loss. It blows my mind that someone with 1.4m followers can be so dense about what they put out on the internet.
She needs help and I hope she gets it.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Imagine if just a regular person uploaded a picture of their ex being a little beg trying to get them back. A restraining order would be filed 🤣🤣 why does Zara think she's any different

JakeM

VIP Member
Maybe she’s overcompensating because she feels guilty.
I personally don’t think she feels guilty. She comes across as desperate imo. I just think that she feels there is something to prove. Like shes trying to prove they’re happy together.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Wish she would make her mind up, one pic she's curvy and her boobs look like their gonna fly off her chest and burst. The next pic she's like a rake. Biggest catfish going. She catfishes herself

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
This is the photo that sam posted and then deleted
Imagine dressing like that in front of your boyfriends parents? She looks like a strippergram! Plus you can clearly see the outline of the implants, they look too big for her tiny body.

• Haha
  • Sick

Rhu

Those show me things were horrorific.

Anybody noticed how the last few evenings she's just watching and recording Sam play video games? Like is that her hobby? It honestly seems like the only time Sam is interested in her is when he's either embarrassing her (bad photos, pranks etc) or presumably in the... ahem... "bedroom". Such a superficial relationship. Then again those two have about has much depth as a puddle individually anyway I suppose

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member

I am not surprised he's embarrassed as he's made himself a laughing stock.
Protein bars 😂😂😂

"I'm worried he won't reach out to me if I stop sending him gifts and letters" is one of the most stalkerish sentences I've ever seen. Oh Sam, it's all going to end in tears! She's fucking nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Classychick

Chatty Member
Who watched last week MIC when Sams mom shared her opinion ab the situation ...
I would be so embarrassed to meet his parents again ...

Reactions: 20