Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Hi hi, new to the thread, lovely to see so many people agreeing with my thoughts. So my main issue is obviously insinuating she actually IS 7st 9lb, if her 'highest' weight was 10st 9lb like she said. Yes Zara, that is what YOU said. Also globbing on in that last story about blocked arteries? Hun, being over or under a certain weight has no effect on your arteries you absolute idiot! She's digging a bigger grave for herself and is presenting an awful image to her followers

Reactions: 24

JodieB12

It wasn’t a straight forward relationship and he did so much wrong to me. Not making excuses for being unfaithful at all but he wasn’t perfect towards me. Thing is when someone mentally abuses and bullies you you think it’s normal because of what I did. I never recovered from it

I hope you know that a lot of that is abuse whether or not you've cheated and I hope that this behaviour towards you has stopped now. Sending love ❤
Also thanks for not judging me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I thought that they were back together for a minute! She's so creepy. He needs to get a restraining order.

This comment 😂😂

Screenshot_20201031_125632.jpg

• Haha

Lf0304

Wow so mixed opinions on this. Don’t condone cheating whatsoever and I personally wouldn’t take someone back because I don’t think I’d be able to get past it, I’d build resentment and always be insecure. That being said Sam’s been known to cheat in the past. She seems to be accepted back by Louise, but again Louise can’t talk because she’s cheated a lot in the past. I think the ho ho ho bit of the video was partly to make sure he’s still seen as the joker and to take the piss of her so people don’t think he’s a pushover and still in control, put her in her place etc. Clearly shows he’s not over it and this will probably be one of many comments he makes about her. He’ll hold it over her head every argument they have and use it as an excuse or comeback to anything he does wrong. If you’re gonna make the decision to forgive someone, that should be the end of it and move on, there shouldn’t be snide comments or holding it over them because that’s not going to rebuild a relationship it’ll just tear it apart more than the cheating ever did

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
That S necklace 🤮 dunno what's worse that or the 'love wins' bracelet, both that she was probs wearing when she was shagging that X Factor bloke 😂

• Haha

Henny Penny

VIP Member
283F5923-874E-44B0-83A3-C86D6EF86BAF.png
I can see someone has already posted this.... but WTF!! As if you’re going to the supermarket like that!!! And if you are there’s serious attention seeking issues!! 😱🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I loved how her and her little daft pal Ruby suddenly got their big girl boots on and started attacking people who were calling it like it is on her last Instagram post. Zara is an absolute joke and I for one can't wait until Sam makes a beeline for the nearest female when Lockdown is over.

Edited to add: Just read on the DM that they were both spotted on a flight to the Maldives on the 27th and have been posting pre recorded content etc .

Last edited:
  • Wow

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
It is obvious that sam is avoiding posting her on his social media as he feels sheepish for taking her back, the one post he did she definitely pretty much held a gun to his head. Whereas her Instagram is just sam sam sam my sam. There’s now a complete imbalance in the relationship.

00ii5533

What a world we live in nowadays where thousands and thousands of people are supporting them getting back when she’s cheated, saying ‘it was a mistake’ and ‘people learn and grow’. Ffs a mistake would be forgetting your partner hates gin, and ordering them a G&T at a bar, not HAVING SEX MULTIPLE TIMES with someone else. Scary how many people would be willing to move on with a person after cheating. Where’s the self respect?! Makes me so angry that cheating is almost normalised.
Exactly this.

Reality TV has "normalised" treating your partner like shit. Not just cheating but generally being toxic too. If you're gonna scream and lash out at your boyfriend - you need to fucking sort yourself out before being in any relationship. Same goes for if you make "mistakes" by cheating. It is NOT normal to mentally fuck up someone you claim to love.

I hope to God Sam sees some sense and palms her off and just works on himself for abit.

Flowers77

It’s so odd to me that she’s gone and got such massive implants when she’s been so obsessed with weight loss and appearing as tiny as possible. They make her look a lot bigger than she actually is. I’m no expert on surgery but I’ve seen boob jobs that look way more tasteful and natural than Zara’s I just don’t understand why she’d go for the look she has!

I feel like when she lost that 3 stone so quickly her boobs probably sagged, which is why she was constantly using her hands to hold them up and push them together in Instagram photos. I’d speculate that was her motivation for the boob job.

ivy80

Also with Zara, she’s saying she used to be naturally skinny as a teenager

how old is she, 23, 24?

this again is perpetuating the idea that you should always look at your teenage body as a goal, if it was skinner than you are now. As a young adult going into your 20s, maybe women get slightly bigger because they’re getting older, metabolism increases and life gets busier!! her referring back to her teen body is a huge red flag for an ED and again an awful Example to set

rhill

No sympathy for Sam or Zara. They're both cheats and liars, perfect for eachother really. Oh and Sam, stop wearing your sister's clothes - it's cringe. I think Sam only took Zara back so he doesnt have to be on his own - scary how insecure he is

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Thread round up: Melissa called Zara what she basically is on MIC, a fame whore 🤣
Shagged some bloke from Celeb XF, been found out, scrunched up her face and had no tears when crying to Sam
Still editing her photos
Still a catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rhu

The fact he’s posted this 🥴

EmbarrassingView attachment 355876
Quite the sad irony that he doesn't seem to realise that post is actually more embarrassing for him since he's the idiot who didn't end the relationship once he knew she was sleeping about 🙃

Also idk what's remotely funny about being in and out of toxic relationships constantly but 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22