Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This is so embarrassing for her. She’s actually pre recorded these videos 😭 she had 1 job and couldn’t even do it properly without getting caught out🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

emzi2784

I wonder if the agency in LA has actually met her in person, because if they are only going off her IG photos they are going to have a hell of a shock when she turns up at their door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
‘You shouldn’t be able to lie and get away with it’
hypocritical much?
She lies about her fake boobs and deletes comments like nobody’s business

• Haha

peanutbuttervibes

I have a serious laugh to myself at people who say Sam doesn’t like Zara, embarrassed etc.
Lads, he has a post up 4 days ago saying “i love you” how more clear does a man need to be 🙄
They are both cheaters let them at it. Sam is not an angel!!!
i personally think he’s terrified of being single in a pandemic. reckon he’ll cheat as soon as clubs open again

lolling_at_you

What a horrible, shallow, narcissistic and fake life they lead —— what are they going to do when their five minutes of social media “fame” is up?

She used to say this about Samira from Love island when they were in that Xfactor band together. She doesn’t ever post about her anymore. Just calls whoever suits her at the time, to be her “best friend” cringe x
Ellie was her best friend when they left Love Island. Never mentions her now. Zara is fame hungry, that’s all there is to it. Which is unfortunate, because she is talentless.

• Haha
I absolutely can’t stand this girl. Global pandemic, so what does she do? Pose in a car without a bra, displaying her ginormous fake boobs. Then she complains she is getting “hate” and asks why can’t a girl feel good about herself in a picture? Because you’re a shallow, vacuous, self obsessed, vain, unlikeable psycho darling!!!

• Heart

Rhu

How unbelievably tone deaf is Zara though? Still an ongoing global pandemic, one of the hardest financial years for most people, half the country have just been told that they can't have Christmas with their family yet she still felt the need to announce an unnecessary safari fucking holiday just to futher acknowledge she's back with Sam 🙄

lcat1996

Did this girl really just put 16 stories up of Sam on a game? Wtf she's obsessed I'm so embarrassed for her

Gilly88

Zara McPhotoshop.
First pic in the Daily Mail today for some knickers she’s flogging. Second pic was on her Insta a few days ago. Unbelievable lol
989F7BA2-E8D7-44D7-B2E3-CED9DB7AFD1B.jpeg

The funny thing is her natural body is actually lush . Shes naturally curvy hourglass but then she photoshops herself to a freak

• Wow
  • Sad

Owlish

I’ve found this all quite triggering for past disordered eating. I actually weighed myself for the first time in about 2 years this morning, which is not a positive behaviour for me ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

lavendervase

VIP Member
She also shared a story from some girl yesterday who said she was her screen saver as motivation to lose weight which I found problematic too. Zara doesn’t even look like what she posts and I’m sure she gets tagged and loads of crap and she decided to share that.

• Wow
  • Angry

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
At this point he needs to speak to her and ask her to leave him alone. Then if she carries on he can get her done for harassment. She also needs to seek some sort of help aswell as she's clearly emotionally unwell if she thinks these things are OK to do.

• Heart

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
I still can’t get over the bare faced lie that she has lost 3 stone 😂 She literally told people her heaviest weight was 68kg -which is 10st 9 which seems about right for her height and how she looked last year... so 3 stone loss takes her to 7st 9... come off it! Even when I was an underweight skinny teenager who still had to buy clothes in the children’s sections I weighed more than that and I’m 2 inches shorter than her. What the hell is she playing at?! So bloody problematic!

Reactions: 24

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Imagine if just a regular person uploaded a picture of their ex being a little beg trying to get them back. A restraining order would be filed 🤣🤣 why does Zara think she's any different
This is the issue with “celebrity” relationships. Stuff like this is just laughed off as gossip/drama rather than what it actually is: harassment. If this was two regular people everyone would see just how creepy it actually is. I think Sam is awful in his own right but I can only imagine how exhausting and mortifying this must be.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“Look at me then & look at me now”, as if it’s some achievement to look the way she looks. We are looking Zara, and what? All I see is a fool who thinks being thin is the most important measurement of success. She is some idiot. On the one hand she’s saying this is her natural body type and she’s always had long slim legs and on the other she’s saying it took her years of exercising and healthy eating to get to where she is now 😂 what a donut. Her body is the product of severe restriction. She also edited her pictures back when she was a size 10 and she’s still editing now. She’s no better than Lauren Goodger. A total and utter fool who has nothing to offer the world. I hope she eventually finds happiness in something other than chasing the skinniest version of herself.