Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DimaSL23

I hate all the cringe posing she does in the mirror at the gym, sticking her butt out and pulling her leggings down to show off her ridiculously toned stomach BUT I've gotta give it to her - she has got a banging bod.

I don't think she photoshops her waist at all like everyone says... You can see in the videos that it is tiny. She has obviously lost a lot of weight since her love island days!

Reactions: 4

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Have you got the link? She's such a twat posting the timestamps on her phone! We all saw you Zara!
These are some of the comments from yesterday on the pic where she has her tits out on the way to Sainsbury's . According to commentators on today's DM article (it's about "trolls" telling her getting her tits out to go to Sainsbury's is classless and that she's a skank ) her and Sam are in the Maldives , spotted on the plane.

I mean Louise and Ryan are also in Devon and tagging everything as London to pretend they haven't left tier 4 so it's not surprising . What is surprising is if you spend so much time building an army of "fans" why risk messing that up by lying . Just be like all the Dubai lot and do it without shame 😂 (Fanny's also but at least they cut the pretense out )

Also it pleases me to know if they are in the Maldives Zara will be raging she can't post. 😃

Edit :As I was typing that a flurry of comments came in about time stamps ! She has deleted those then as not on her Insta ! TWAT

Attachments

Peartree

I still can’t get over the bare faced lie that she has lost 3 stone 😂 She literally told people her heaviest weight was 68kg -which is 10st 9 which seems about right for her height and how she looked last year... so 3 stone loss takes her to 7st 9... come off it! Even when I was an underweight skinny teenager who still had to buy clothes in the children’s sections I weighed more than that and I’m 2 inches shorter than her. What the hell is she playing at?! So bloody problematic!
I don’t know how tall Zara is but I’m 5ft 7, when I was 21 I was 8st 2.
No eating disorder, and back then had a steady weight of 9st due to exercise - swimming and aerobics.
But, i then had a stalker and was under a lot of stress, police involved, had to move back home to get away etc - lowest I remember was 8st 2.
When I look back at pictures I was terribly thin - it isnt nice to see.

• Sad

lolling_at_you

I keep seeing things about them on Snapchat on the stuff from The Sun.
Why would you put yourself through the humiliation of having the whole thing strung out and filmed? Why would the production team want to string this out for so long too? It can’t be good for someone’s mental health to have them using a breakup as content for a tv show. I don’t get this at all.
I think they’ve been paid rather a lot to play it out on the show. Maybe they were splitting anyway, may as well earn a few pennies. The DM is now saying she’s going to move to LA. She’s fame hungry so maybe this was her plan all along. She will meet a few producers whilst there, they might be useful to her plan. She won’t ever get anywhere as she isn’t likeable.

meanwhile .... eye eye!! Looking at her nose again 😆

Attachments

• Haha

lushstudent

PleAaaase elaborate??
hahaha it wasn't anything major. she was with some friends (i live fairly close to a local-celebrity (footballer) and i guess they're friends) and she was kinda quiet but did literally walk into me at one point and kinda mumbled something idk. she also went to the toilet about 15 times but idk what that was all about

electricmallows

VIP Member
What's going on with them that she's posting things in his flat and at the gym with him there but he's pretending like he's not? Are they supposed to be hiding stuff for MIC and she's just dopey? Or is he embarrassed to have taken her back? 👀👀👀