Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
D53028DD-F19B-407D-A852-D32B134F2719.jpeg

The fact that she’s lost so much weight in such a short period of time is extremely concerning also. Even around this time last year (bottom left) she pretty much still had the same body as she did shortly after leaving the villa (top left). I know she photoshops but the fact that she has a thigh gap now when she never used to is really telling. I really hope she gets help before it gets worse.

Reactions: 3

Eckledomr

Oh wow I just saw her story - I agree on the boob job now! But really I thought you couldn't lift your arms and take off your sports bra within such early stages
It varies from person to person! I’ve had mine done, I couldn’t lift my arms the day after surgery but could lift them fine after that! You’re supposed to wear the sports bra for 6 weeks after surgery, only taking it off to shower/bath but you could get away with leaving it off for an hour here and there, so yeah definitely think she has!

briannaroseee

She’s tall! Why she say she’s petite I think she thinks that petite means really skinny when it means your under 5ft 3
loooool if this is true shes an actual liar bc shes literally stated that shes 5'6 or 5'7?? why lie about being short? most people would kill to be 5'8?

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
To me it looks like she’s massively tensing her boobs in every picture to make them more prominent. I think she just wears bras waaay to small so they’re pretty much falling out, and then when she’s covered up it looks like she’s wearing bras that are way too big for her (probably also push up) to make them look bigger.

Me123x

Chatty Member
Also she said shes 5foot 6 (or 5 foot 5 can't remember it's in a screenshot a few pages back) and that is not petite :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There is no way she is 5”5 Cos otherwise that would make Sam extremely tiny for w man as she looks taller/same height and I never think Sam looks tiny next to other guys on the show, just average

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Yeah that is definitely a post surgery bra!

I guess we’ll be treated to a lot more boob shots from Zara. She seems to be obsessed with her tits

eff29

It was mentioned on MIC tonight too! She was signed by the modelling agency there and her & Sam had always planned to move there together or something

• Haha