Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lf0304

View attachment 310483
The funny thing is her natural body is actually lush . Shes naturally curvy hourglass but then she photoshops herself to a freak
do none of her friends and family say what are you doing, they all must know she she really looks like and call her out on it. She has such a good figure I wish I looked like that!

Reactions: 3

She's back

I always thought fillers/botox were tested on animals and therefore not vegan..?! This is from a friend a while ago though!
Juvaderm and restylane are vegan friendly and are the most common used fillers but there are others that aren't vegan 😬 i think restylane did once test on animals though!

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I wonder if the agency in LA has actually met her in person, because if they are only going off her IG photos they are going to have a hell of a shock when she turns up at their door.
Isn’t it just the LA branch of the one she’s already signed to?

Lol remember those old pap photos of her she claimed were photoshopped to look bigger?? Complete lie clearly (we knew that already)
Her photos are only “real” to her if she’s taken them herself or is sucking in to show her ribs or has had the chance to photoshop herself thinner. It’s actually crazy she thinks anyone would photoshop her to look bigger? Why bother when there are tons of actual celebs who gain holiday weight they could take photos of instead

Base2019

VIP Member
I would find it crazy if Zara had a boob job given she has regularly spoken about her mums struggle with breast cancer

Flossy2019

VIP Member
That video of her squatting 🤢 what has she done to her arse. It didn’t look like that last week I’m sure

• Sick
  • Haha

briannaroseee

I'm 5'10, 20 years old and a size 8 in clothing and I am often told that I look like I could do with some more meat on my bones. She is clearly under weight
lucky you because I am 5'10 and a size 8, except in my country im always told to lose weight

• Sad

Chatty Member
I see she posted a pic of pancakes with what looked defo like Sams kitchen this morning. It will all come out he was knocking off another girl over the last few weeks
Yup definitely sams kitchen

Amyb97

Does anyone have a subscription to a day with Zara? I just looked at her Instagram spot and she hasn’t posted on that profile since September 4th

Pixienuts1975

Did anyone else find the way she waved her hair in that story vid anxiety inducing eeek separate with clips plsss!!

Sven

VIP Member
Definitely in the Maldives. The screenshots of DMs she’s posted on her stories just now show that it was just past 11pm in her time zone when she posted that screen shot (same as it is in the Maldives right now). It’s only 7pm in the U.K.
what a dickhead

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
She is clearly very worried she would fade into insignificance without her relationship. Sam definitely knows he shouldn’t have taken her back but has taken the easy option

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I really don't think she had them done because you have to spend quite a long time post-surgery in a sports bra (like 6 weeks or something), you can't just start mincing about in random tops like that. I think it's a trick of the photography but time will tell
Madison Sarah did the same thing

• Haha