Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
If she's lost the weight she says she had surely some of it would have come off her boobs?
I’ve never had big boobs but even mine shrunk when I lost weight. 3st is a massive difference so there’s no way they’d stay the same size unless she has implants. The question is when would she have gotten them done because I don’t think she’s ever worn something that resembles a post-op bra? Unless she’s doing the same as Chloe Ferry and refusing to follow precautions.

Reactions: 4

Fionnbxx

If you look on Ed bezzants story it’s a video with ruby and Sam and then Zara posted that she’s with ruby

ceebs233

Oh wow I just saw her story - I agree on the boob job now! But really I thought you couldn't lift your arms and take off your sports bra within such early stages

Eggy135

She keeps putting a filter on all her stories.. I just tried the same filter and I look completely different 🤣🤣

• Haha

ceebs233

I really don't think she had them done because you have to spend quite a long time post-surgery in a sports bra (like 6 weeks or something), you can't just start mincing about in random tops like that. I think it's a trick of the photography but time will tell

ivy80

i was naturally a very skinny teen and i only got back to looking like that because of my ED! now i’m fully recovered and my body has naturally widened as i’ve grown up and i have the right amount of fat on me to function.
I guarantee you she’s lost her period
Same with me! If I ever went back to my weight at 18 in my early/mid 20s that would be concerning

rrggmmoo

This was nearly 3 years ago. I honestly just think she pads them out and uses tape/clever techniques to make them look bigger.
THIS!! there's plently of pics from ages ago where her boobs look bigger. mine go up a cup size during the time of the month. if you're wearing tight clothes, using tit tape, tensing your chest & editing your waist smaller like zara does, they can look veryyyy different compared to wearing a loose fitting top.

Attachments

rhill

I heard before they don't get paid much for MIC ..i'd say most of them do it for the exposure and Instagram fame

elloelloello

VIP Member

Greenbean56

She reminds me when I was with my ex and didn’t feel secure in the relationship and kept wanting to book things to be like “right okay they will be with me til then because we’ve got this booked” (logical)
My ex did exactly the same thing! He was very manipulative and knew I wanted to leave him but I had low self esteem so he would constantly book holidays and hold them over my head when I tried to leave making me feel guilty by saying 'I've spent so much money on this' etc etc. I see a lot of his behaviour in Zara! Not that I think Sam is an angel!!

Rhu

OMG sam what are you doing man!! I can’t get over how stupid he’s making himself look! Imagine posting that!!! Hahahaha

OMG just seen the tattoo hahahaha!! This behaviour must be what she does with every bf, remember she got an A Tattooed on her for Adam 😂😂😂😂 it’s as tho she’s a teenager 😂😂
Tattoo?! She hasn't?.... 🤦‍♀️

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Has she confirmed she’s lost 3 stone?? Cause I highly doubt she was ever 10-11 stone?? She was small in love island. She’s tiny now but she’s always been trim!

JodieB12

She’s submitted the info under her bio at storm so def true! You can’t lie at modelling agencies esp when clients book models

Greytowel

Haha
I’ve just started watching MIC for the first time in YEARSSSS.
Don’t think Zara really fits in at all.
I’ve done this too! Gone back to watching it after not watching in years. She doesn’t fit in at all and it’s so obvious. And she jus made herself look like the biggest twat ever