Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gilly88

I really don't think she had them done because you have to spend quite a long time post-surgery in a sports bra (like 6 weeks or something), you can't just start mincing about in random tops like that. I think it's a trick of the photography but time will tell
Nah she clearly has implants in. Most likely just not following all post surgery support rules.

Reactions: 4

Heheheh

Her new story on her Instagram is soooo bloody cringe, if she thought she actually looked like that irl surely she wouldn't be using a filter????

catgal

They are definitely back together, I also think this too because surely her emotions shouldn't be played out like this... I know she fucked up but she would've been heartbroken and doesn't seem right it carry on... When's the final episode?

Dazzle123

Didn’t realise she had a thread but had to search because of the song and dance she’s doing about her “fitness journey”.

she’s an absolutely gorgeous girl honestly i fancy the pants off her but who is she trying to kid that her waist is the same width of her phone.
Or that her waist being that tiny is the result of “eating healthy” and exercise. No love your photoshopping the fuck out of your pictures and your PT hasn’t got a clue what he’s doing by the looks of your videos.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Yeah, the book job makes sense. It's like how Victorian waists look super small, but part of that is because they would pad out their hips and bust, rather than the corset doing all the work. So the waist looks smaller visually.

Also apparently she made up something about having a medical condition that means she can’t weAr bras? So how come the recent sponsorship ?
4E38A765-92DD-4C6B-A03A-FB2E6C0FE918.png

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Wonder if Zara is just finding out now.... like when josh Ritchie did it and Charlotte was none the wiser