Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

00ii5533

He might not want to post about it because he will look like a mug for taking her back... just a guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Everyone's gonna find out though, surely he isn't that much of an idiot?

I'm so annoyed that even louise would like her post ffs 🤢😂

Reactions: 5

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
The Bezzants are always flaunting breaking it + the law. Ed Bezzant is always driving on his phone recording videos of him driving and uploading them. Some have been in the fast lane of motorway.

Boils my piss as I went to college with a girl who was killed by a driver on the phone 😠
Him & his wife are such idiots. Constantly posing and bragging.

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Sam’s comment on his recent insta post about how dignity has suffered enough this year is clearly another swipe at Zara

• Haha

Henearne129

She reminds me when I was with my ex and didn’t feel secure in the relationship and kept wanting to book things to be like “right okay they will be with me til then because we’ve got this booked” (logical)
Ah this is v familiar 😂 Is it sad that I knew my relationship with my ex was over because he kept refusing to book a holiday with me that year after us usually having Atleast 3 city breaks and a holiday a year.
I can see her doing the same!

lavendervase

VIP Member
Oh my goodness that pic!! My eyes! Seriously who would go anywhere like that?!?
And Ruby Adler clearly took the pic so she’s flouting lockdown rules.
Eugghhhh she annoys me SO much!

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
she's very pretty but sooo unphotogenic i'm sorry
I think she knows her angles well and any photo of her caught off caught like the one sam deleted is very different. I was looking at her insta from like 2016 and it seems even then she was fully posing for the camera and obsessed

Vix2801

I loved how her and her little daft pal Ruby suddenly got their big girl boots on and started attacking people who were calling it like it is on her last Instagram post. Zara is an absolute joke and I for one can't wait until Sam makes a beeline for the nearest female when Lockdown is over.

Edited to add: Just read on the DM that they were both spotted on a flight to the Maldives on the 27th and have been posting pre recorded content etc .
Have you got the link? She's such a twat posting the timestamps on her phone! We all saw you Zara!

champagnemami99

Chatty Member
The whole cheating was staged. She wouldn’t break the news to him on a TV set .
It is obvious that on MIC that re-act scenes so of course that wasn't the first time he heard the news. It has however made her a big name, given the biggest plot line to MIC (which is very dry) ... they knew what they were doing.

I do think that them breaking up is real, and the effect it has on her career and rep is real

lcat1996

I agree.. also she was at sams gym which is right by his house early this morning. Obviously stayed there. I think Sam will get so much hate for getting back with her
Yeah they definitely went out for dinner last night and she went back to his and asked him not to put it on socials... Wonder if they will lockdown together?

Reactions: 4

ellawhite3006

Allegedly. And whenever it’s allowed due to lockdown .. she’s signed to a Modelling agency over there recently apparently
i give her a few months. even for her LA is so so toxic, everyone says it. especially if she knows no one out there and there are already so many others in LA that are doing so much better (millions of followers)

Lf0304

putting on that little performance for the boys at their big age🤢🤢
i was so embarrassed for them. I have to say Megan was so good looking. Iknow she’s had shit loads of work done but on love island it didn’t seem that obvious. Her and Wes had do much chemistry