Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it bizarre that she keeps looking into the camera after her son was placed in her arms for the first time

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure she must buy her YouTube follows, she only had a few thousand when I started watching her about a year ago if I remember correctly and now apparently has 92k… yet her views on her videos certainly don’t reflect that as they’re very low! I don’t die a single second think it’s legit

Reactions: 1
It’s because her breast pump video went viral by all the perves! The same way Rebecca lamb got a big following on
I’m pretty sure she must buy her YouTube follows, she only had a few thousand when I started watching her about a year ago if I remember correctly and now apparently has 92k… yet her views on her videos certainly don’t reflect that as they’re very low! I don’t die a single second think it’s legit
youtube too .

• Sick
Do people actually watch her videos?? Shopping haul, what her kids eat for dinner, what she got them for their birthdays and says they are 'gift ideas' it's literally what a mum does day in day out I don't expect people to care what my kids eat for dinner.

She did a poll agesssssss ago about do you watch my YouTube . When I followed her I said no because I don’t watch anyone YouTube channel i cba . She private messaged everyone saying like please follow my YouTube and sent the link to it .

• Haha
Why do these unpopular mummy instagrammers make videos like Zara just has called ' gift guide' l ..like she's the only parent to have kids and buy them presents?? Why would we need to get present advice off her?? I don't understand? How can you put a gift guide' when all kids like different things? All these instamummies seem to think us mere thick parents can't parent as good as them. If you create an Instagram account and talk about kids .... You're a parenting expert!

Why are her kids always ill? They rarely go to school they're always off!

I have been using AttaPoll for over a year and haven’t cashed out anywhere near £200….either there’s a lot of referrals (in which case she’s not being truthful!) or she’s straight up lying.

As they are surveys you get screened out a lot, so I don’t quite believe her!

I have been using AttaPoll for over a year and haven’t cashed out anywhere near £200….either there’s a lot of referrals (in which case she’s not being truthful!) or she’s straight up lying.

As they are surveys you get screened out a lot, so I don’t quite believe her!
I've been doing it 3 weeks and have made just under £3 she's full of tit

Ffs I feel tit and fancied a laugh so went to look at her crimgeworthy toddler scenarios but they aren't on there any more! Nor are her awful lip syncs!

• Haha
Ffs I feel tit and fancied a laugh so went to look at her crimgeworthy toddler scenarios but they aren't on there any more! Nor are her awful lip syncs!
They were soooooo cringe! Always watched them thinking ffs when will she stop 🤣🙃😭

They were soooooo cringe! Always watched them thinking ffs when will she stop 🤣🙃😭
I know! It was the fact that she thought they were funny! 'Grab a cuppa and enjoy' yea thats right zara ill get all comfy with a cuppa foe you to tell us a story about how it was hilarious that Lucy said 'no want to mummy!' And that you replied in your fake nursery voice ' now we must tidy up darling because we are very lucky to have nice things'...yea alright zara like he'll dis that happen and you so don't speak like that 🤣 I really hope no one found them funny cus they really were not! As for her 'lip syncs' well....I felt embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Is she still showing everyone her shopping from Aldi? I remember she used to do that every week and pretend everyone wanted to see it 😂

• Haha
Is she still showing everyone her shopping from Aldi? I remember she used to do that every week and pretend ev
Is she still showing everyone her shopping from Aldi? I remember she used to do that every week and pretend everyone wanted to see it 😂
ryone wanted to see it 😂
Yep. She gives meal ideas. Like yea cheers zara didn't know how to bleeping feed my family until I saw your profile. She even showed us her chicken and said she was gonna cook a roast one night and showed us the vegetables. Again...thanks zara..didn't know what a roast was before and that I could feed my kidd it! Honestly why do Instagrammers think we need this info or think that we might want to copy them? Just because you're a blogger or whatever it doesn't make u an expert at stuff

It’s the fake soft mum voice for me . When the girls are constantly asking her for something and she goes “ yes sweetheart mummy will do it for you in a minute . You do some good sharing now “. Piss offff we all know you say through clenched teeth will you just give me a minute !!!

also they have moved to a bigger house to have the smallest box room living room ??

She definitely shouts at her kids, don’t let her kid you

Does anybody ever say anything about absent Tom? Do they ever ask where he is or why he’s always in his gaming cupboard? I just find it strange that nobody mentioned it because surely that’s not right?

It’s the fake soft mum voice for me . When the girls are constantly asking her for something and she goes “ yes sweetheart mummy will do it for you in a minute . You do some good sharing now “. Piss offff we all know you say through clenched teeth will you just give me a minute !!!

also they have moved to a bigger house to have the smallest box room living room ??
Thing is she never used to be like that she used to swear and be rude and say about the kids tantrums and stuff . Then she decided to change it all up and be insta mummy. She had Tommy for content. Ads for baby stuff etc. People don't comment or like her posts a lot any more . She's so bloody boring that's why