Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been blocked 😂, so looks like I’ll be coming here for the lowdown
How come??

What's all this big thing about how she's just on Instagram to share pictures of her kids etc... And that she's not an influencer? Basically she's trying her hardest to be one of these influencers who make a fortune off their ads they do and it isn't working so she has to make out that that's not what she wants to be anyway. Pretty sure she's done quite a few ads and jumping on every bandwagon the bigger accounts do. Also I've noticed all of these "guys do I buy these or not...swipe up" are gone now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So all of a sudden we have had a attack of our conscious ? No more sneaky sipe ups ? No more mama Earth posts . You’ve been called out on your tit fake image . Because you became a fake person to get as much ADS as you could . Own it .

just please don’t return to fresh Fanny fridays please 🤢

Reactions: 2
How come??

What's all this big thing about how she's just on Instagram to share pictures of her kids etc... And that she's not an influencer? Basically she's trying her hardest to be one of these influencers who make a fortune off their ads they do and it isn't working so she has to make out that that's not what she wants to be anyway. Pretty sure she's done quite a few ads and jumping on every bandwagon the bigger accounts do. Also I've noticed all of these "guys do I buy these or not...swipe up" are gone now?
I think it’s because I reported her titty pic for nudity

I think it’s because I reported her titty pic for nudity
She’s just on there to meet other mums . Not create this huge following and change who she is . After 2 years of changing her content ha ha .
now she wants to post boobie feeding pics and just be the true her .

What's with all the scrunch up faces she keeps putting on her insta stories? Is it meant to be funny??

What's with all the scrunch up faces she keeps putting on her insta stories? Is it meant to be funny??
She’s back to being a normal person now . She ain’t doing stuff for ads anymore . So back to scrunched up faces , camera angles giving her the double chins . But still the same boringgggggg stories.

She’s back to being a normal person now . She ain’t doing stuff for ads anymore . So back to scrunched up faces , camera angles giving her the double chins . But still the same boringgggggg stories.
It's the same every day. " I'm just getting my shoes on to do the school run" then jumping on the bandwagon of the whole why can't we go to our child's sports day when you're allowed to go to a football match? I mean I totally agree it's crazy, but it's just the way shes copied it but makes out it's her own. Constantly going on about weaning tommy too...I'm sure she's doing it to get the attention off some kind of baby food company to send her free stuff so she can do an ad for them

Yet again jumping on the current bandwagon of some england fans being racist and making out it's her own. How outraged she is by it. Yes it's awful but they way these bloggers grab everything that's big in the media and make out they are outraged by it for the likes 😴🙄

Omg what's with all this crafting with the kids she keeps going on about. Is it meant to making us think she's super mum again? Mine have been glued to their tablets. No fricking supermum here and I'm not about to pretend any different 😂

Omg what's with all this crafting with the kids she keeps going on about. Is it meant to making us think she's super mum again? Mine have been glued to their tablets. No fricking supermum here and I'm not about to pretend any different 😂
She’s gone on about not doing these posts anymore to basically use her page for money. But I see we are now back to ADS. No swearing and the happy earth mummy . Jesus Christ pick a angle Zara .

I don't know but I think something has happened? Her posts & stories have changed lately and she is now showing a lot more of tom also

She said she was deleting accounts that seemed inactive and bot accounts . I wonder if she’s realised having a open account with thousands of followers , with pictures of her small children is dangerous .

Oh my god guys she can do it all . Feed the kids , bath them strict bedtimes. Then her and tom get some quality time together . Sounds like bullshit mate . Seen as he’s already in his cupboard playing his games or leaving you a trail of wank tissues .
She goes in about displaying a real family, when everything she says contradicts herself . FAKE.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god guys she can do it all . Feed the kids , bath them strict bedtimes. Then her and tom get some quality time together . Sounds like bullshit mate . Seen as he’s already in his cupboard playing his games or leaving you a trail of wank tissues .
She goes in about displaying a real family, when everything she says contradicts herself . FAKE.
I have noticed she is showing him a whole lot more than she used to

They've enjoyed all the crafts and activities. Everyone tell me what an amazing mother I am then I can reply " I do my best, they're my world" 🙄 I find it so strange when people declare their love for their children. Urmm isn't that just normal? You're meant to love them? Almost like the ones who bang on about it have something to hide. Like they aren't always the happy positive mummy they act like they always are! She's as nauseating as twatsy and tims mum joy who smiles through everything and never loses her tit 🤔

I have noticed she is showing him a whole lot more than she used to
I think she reads her personally . And she always makes sure she gets a tom question in her Q&A’s . Few weeks back it was like “ look it’s not always perfect . Washing everywhere house trashed.” Now we are back to the perfect family for insta against. just wait a few days she will read here and show the “ truth behind the pics”

My life have you watched her YouTube video about the 'big' secret about them moving house.... What's with that weird voice she put on for the camera to talk to tommy? She does this weird thing with her mouth it's cringey and looks ridiculous!