Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is she never used to be like that she used to swear and be rude and say about the kids tantrums and stuff . Then she decided to change it all up and be insta mummy. She had Tommy for content. Ads for baby stuff etc. People don't comment or like her posts a lot any more . She's so bloody boring that's why
I may have found and re shared some of the posts on the beginning of this thread . Fresh fanny Fridays when she would declare she shaved her fairy for Toms 🍆 and she would actually use that emoji 🤢.

ive also noticed the lack of Tom content as well. She’s stopped sharing much about him, minus a few clips of the kids and her in the morning and him asleep in bed in the background . She is a doormat.

Reactions: 1
Head over to her youtube chanel guys...she's done a video of some advice on breastfeeding! If you're an Instagrammer and you've breastfed...that immediately makes you an expert and no one ever in the world will ever be able to have a child and successfully put him on your tit...unless you watch her video!! Seriously....what sort of pointless video is that?? That's what a midwife will show you....not a mediocre 'mummy blogger'

Posting a video of her little boy getting up to mischief with a gif of someone waving the Russian flag….this woman is as stupid as they get!!

Wahoo another video on YouTube of her food shop! Yay! Didn't know what to order before I saw that! Jesus christ just because you're an instagrammar doesn't naturally mean you are qualified to give out 'tips and ideas' I bought a taco kit...that's a meal.idea. Well thanks for that zara....wouldn't of known what they was otherwise!

She’s so boring, her content is repetitive, all she seems to do is sort the kids, go food shopping and clean while her partner sits on his computer or has a lay in. Absolute yawn fest

She mentioned not doing ads she didn’t believe in a while ago. I call bullshit I think the ads have dried up, because her content is boring . And her interactions are tit .

I’ve just caught up with her stories . Is he for bleeping real ??? Seriously washing all over the floor dirty pots all over the table . She’s a doormat !! She is just enabling his shittie behaviour doing everything , and not telling him to pull his finger out or get out .

I’ve just caught up with her stories . Is he for bleeping real ??? Seriously washing all over the floor dirty pots all over the table . She’s a doormat !! She is just enabling his shittie behaviour doing everything , and not telling him to pull his finger out or get out .
I’ve just seen this!!! Omg, I’d be absolutely fuming if my husband had done that. It’s pure laziness and he takes the piss because he knows what a total doormat she is. It was obvious she meant clean the table! Imagine having 3 kids with someone like him. 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s the wet clothes all over the floor for me . What the actual duck ?? How is she all smiles and making it a joke . I’d of wrapped the bleeping sock round his neck. Lazy hole

He’s an absolute knob!

I would be absolutely raging if I came home to clean, wet washing all over the floor!

She’s been to work but still has to sort everything out.

Reactions: 3
So she's posting a miserable face to show how 'normal ' it is to have a weekend thats a right off and that's ok. It was only a right off cus they were all ill! Not cus everything isnt about elephants sitting out pink glitter all the time! She isn't relatable at all. Nothing to normalise anyway we know some days are right offs! It's only her that posts everything happy happy bloody happy

Jesus Christ that video of Lucy she look so so poorly .
Looks like she was maybe going in for her tonsil removal then caught something afterwards? Agree she looks so I’ll bless her but also typical zara style uploading something with half the information so every comment asks what’s happened!

Wont say what's wrong so everyone asks her what's wrong. Typical of her!

bleeping using your poorly child as content . Notice zero reply’s to any comments too.

bleeping using your poorly child as content . Notice zero reply’s to any comments too.
I just don’t understand why you’d put a reel on of your ill child???? Poorly little thing looks really unwell… anything for engagement and likes 🤬🤬

Bets on her making a you tube video about it and a countdown to when it’s uploaded?