Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the baby ( his name has completely fell out of my head ) enjoys a roommate . Zara might have graduated him from the cupboard to sharing baby’s room 🤣.
Also noticed she’s shut up about going back to work and her fitness ….

Why does she open her mouth to talk but not move it like some kind of ventriloquist? Does she think it makes her sound and look more middle class and part of the instamummy gang?

Reactions: 1
Oh god.... She's just attempted a lip sync again and completely failed. Why!! She's not remotely in time with the words .. or even getting the words right!!

Reactions: 2
I really feel for L but the cheesy music the song title a message to my daughter. Oh give it a bleeping rest Zara . I’ve four kids and I still brush my hair and don’t have it like a giant twating pineapple on my head .

Could her profile get any more boring. Making a massive deal out of going out and cus of her night out she's changed washing her hair night or something? Jesus Christ you're going out for the night....that's it!! No doubt we will have a cheesy song and a message to the kids about how much she missed them when she went out. Yawn

Did she really have a night out and is still up the next morning with the baby? Where is Tom?!
I couldn’t live my life doing everything for my kids without their dad even helping a little bit!

Reactions: 3
Did she really have a night out and is still up the next morning with the baby? Where is Tom?!
I couldn’t live my life doing everything for my kids without their dad even helping a little bit!
Of course. I mean tom was with them on his own for one whole night so it's Zara's turn to take over again. I mean the poor thing probably missed out on a games night in his cupboard! Obviously we had to hear about how many ounces of milk she expressed for Timmy/tommy or whatever his name is. Thanks for that Zara...my day can now go on!

So Zara's been awake all night....tom has had yet another lie in and then buggered off to his mayes? Seriously what's wrong with them? I would never allow my husband to lie in all the time and do as he pleases after. If she's been awake all night with the baby shouldn't he be getting up with them and letting her go back to sleep? And what the hell is she doing in his cot with the baby?

So Zara's been awake all night....tom has had yet another lie in and then buggered off to his mayes? Seriously what's wrong with them? I would never allow my husband to lie in all the time and do as he pleases after. If she's been awake all night with the baby shouldn't he be getting up with them and letting her go back to sleep? And what the hell is she doing in his cot with the baby?
Thing is, I know my husband wouldn’t behave like that, he would be sending me back to bed and sorting the kids for a few hours. Tom a DAD, albeit she paints a piss poor picture of him as he barely seems to do anything apart from sleep, work, sit in that rancid cupboard gaming and going out? I would be so angry, but Zara seems to just let it happen?!

I was just coming on to say the same….he’s a third child, literally what does she see in him?! He’s never ever going to change!

No self-respect tolerating that pathetic behaviour. He needs to grow up and she needs to spell out to him what a waste of space he is.

My eyes rolled so hard at her stories on Sunday I heard them hit the back of my head . A lie in then straight up and to his mates house ?? Take out of the equation her being extremely tired . This is one of his 2 days to make those precious family moments she harps on about. He barely sees them during the week, and then just pisses off to his mates on his day off ?? She’s a mug , a gloried baby sitter .

and I wish she would stop talking through her nose and her gritted teeth smile

The little boys birthday with the text messages have just reminded me how bizarre it all was . About how he wasn’t there but he was the one shitting it and scared ?

I think that's a bit harsh. Yes he could've been more compassionate towards her being scared and alone, but my husband is worried every time I give birth as he can see more what's going on and is worried for me and baby 🤷

As is mine but he’s never told me that during labour . When I had massive blood loss with our first he never once said he was shitting. Afterwards weeks later yeah he did . Or being alone during scans for reduced growth because of covid . But I suppose every person is different . I still think he’s a dick and not just because he could have supported her more in labour . But because he behaves like a over grown man child .