Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody watched the vlog I cba with her and her nasal voice
I can't be dealing with her talking without moving her mouth like she's some kind of middle class posh mum. No one cares about her pointless vlogs

Reactions: 3
Her and this bloody breastmilk prank! Honestly she could not be more boring and pointless if she tried! Please say no one is actually interested in her posts? Who actually would think oh my god that's hilarious I must watch that!

Reactions: 2
Her and this bloody breastmilk prank! Honestly she could not be more boring and pointless if she tried! Please say no one is actually interested in her posts? Who actually would think oh my god that's hilarious I must watch that!
She’s genuinely so bleeping boring, how she still has views or followers is beyond me. Absolute bore fest

She’s genuinely so bleeping boring, how she still has views or followers is beyond me. Absolute bore fest
Oh isn't she just!! Hi guys hope you're all OK I've just done the washing as you can see it's all over the house, then I'm going to get the girls ready for school, then me and Tommy are having cuddles on the sofa then it will be time to pick the girls up and make tea...then go to work. Yea thanks for that zara!

Another itinerary of her productive morning. Thanks for that so inspiring! Does anyone remember when she used to say when the kids got up at 5am "kids got up at 5am....which means I get more time with them" you don't bloody think that zara who gets up at the crack of dawn and thinks oh good more time with the kids. No one does, we spend the whole day tired and not wanting to get out of bed and wishing the little fanny wreckers would go back to sleep!

Her singing and dancing to Ed sheeran whilst editing her riveting vlogs. So cringey

How many more times is she going to bang on about these surveys or whatever she does to make money?? She trying to get their attention and get more money from them? Also another post asking us which dress she should go for in GREAT length....only to see a affiliate tag in the corner. Honestly these instagrammers will do anything to make money from us...do they think we are stupid?? Normal people just chose a dress...not ask strangers opinions! We ain't stupid zara! It's all about greed and freebies

How many more times is she going to bang on about these surveys or whatever she does to make money?? She trying to get their attention and get more money from them? Also another post asking us which dress she should go for in GREAT length....only to see a affiliate tag in the corner. Honestly these instagrammers will do anything to make money from us...do they think we are stupid?? Normal people just chose a dress...not ask strangers opinions! We ain't stupid zara! It's all about greed and freebies
there’s no way all that money Is just from surveys,I’m sure there’s affiliate money in that too!

Reactions: 1
there’s no way all that money Is just from surveys,I’m sure there’s affiliate money in that too!
Must be. Are they really that desperate to do this type of thing?? Do they not realise its kind of obvious what they are doing when they constantly ask us what dress we prefer?

Today she has a link to a dress and said it’s really annoying her that she can’t pronounce the word and it’s an AF link.. talk about desperate. I really hope people aren’t foolish enough to click the link.

Today she has a link to a dress and said it’s really annoying her that she can’t pronounce the word and it’s an AF link.. talk about desperate. I really hope people aren’t foolish enough to click the link.
just came to say this! Absolutely desperate!

Omg how desperate is she. Does she think we are thick? I dont even think you have to buy a other I think she will get money for us just clicking on it? Her going on about not knowing how to pronounce it was just cringeworthy, I'm embarrassed for her.

Yes so cringey! It’s like she was thinking up any possible way to get people to click the link. Yes they get money for just a click!! That’s the worst I’ve seen.

That is seriously sly, and she's naive enough to think we don't know what's she's doing. Mind you I'm sure some people will try the link! Really wish someone would call her out for this bullshit

Why is her new thing to show us pictures of her dining table with her kids plates on it to show us the reality of her house and trying to normalize it? Of course its normal, that's what everyone's house looks like after a meal! That's not being relatable or anything new, it's literally just normal life!! She really is so desperate for content is embarrassing!

She’s painfully boring! I can’t even be arsed to look at her Instagram anymore, let alone her shite YouTube videos

School uniform haul for under £100 🤣 cheers for that zar didn't know how to buy uniform without your video! I don't spend 100 either not original

That video of her singing to a song with the kids and the girl that was sleeping 0ver which is an extremely well known song with easy lyrics, and she still couldn't get the words right! It was as cringey as those 'lip syncs' that she has saved in her highlights! Also bragging about the girls first sleepover to show what an amazing parent she is