Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notrealjobs

Oh well done Zanna, give yourself yet another big pat on the back, you attended the climate strike march yesterday, glad you managed to attend that before you and Ant jet of to South America on yet another holiday, number 23451 this year, well done you hypocrite 😡
Don't forget a trip to California and then a short visit to Madrid first!

Kema

I also find it very hard to watch when she ‘breaks down’ And cries at her to do list yet will never turn down 3 foreign trips in a month! I used to really like her too
Yes she’s v sensitive, current insta post she mentions the hate she has received this week has broken her! Honestly less than 10 people from her 1000s followers have just asked about her flight usage

She defends herself saying it’s her job so basically has no other option. Uhm she has why Maldives for her swimwear shoot and not Cornwall beach? Also imagine we all had jobs like her, how good would that be for the planet.

Again anyone who sayd something negatieve on her latest oh woe me post, comments get deleted

Last edited:

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Great idea about the feedback, but something tells me it just might be removed faster than you can say Zanna Vandilk 😂 😂 worth a try though.

My post was removed within minutes, whilst she was in the USA and should of been sleeping, as was middle of the night?

Think maybe 🐜 monitors her page?
I've wondered about doing that in the middle of the night 😂 I can't believe it's deleted that fast. How tho? 😳

Probably doing it as digital detoxes are in atm so just another way to create content. Venetia falconer has one every week so she’s just jumping on the bandwagon. So if she’s offline now is the time to leave constructive feedback on her accounts....
I've always thought she never has an idea of her own, she just jumps on the most popular bandwagons and thinks that's good content. Even the designs for her tee shirts are
re-hashed over and over again. She must just scroll through Etsy and copy what she likes. She clearly has very little imagination. As a travel blogger she's below average, as a swimsuit designer, below average. As a photographer, way way below average. As a fashionista, jokes 😂. Workout guides, below average, recipes, below average. You get my drift. And who the f*%k would copy those eyebrows!!!
For someone who finds it easy to copy others I don't understand how she gets it so wrong 😳

Last edited:

helenrosec

Don't hate me but I'm gunna go slightly against the grain here and say I don't really see that much of a problem with her sharing her colonoscopy experience? It is good for people to demystify this stuff and help people feel less embarrassed etc... YES it is all about me me me Zanna (and she's managed to make a gazillion posts about it as per), but this is probably the most worthwhile stuff she's bothered to talk about all year. It's the only thing she's done that's actually somewhat relevant to other people. And then from tomorrow she'll go back to her typical self obsessed content...
I do agree with the "raising awareness" as a lot of "influencers" only seem to raise awareness on specific days (like Mental Health day, Breast Cancer day etc) and then never talk about it again, which really annoys me. But as others have said, it's the way she goes on and on about it, especially her scar and makes it more about her and her "tragedies" that gets to me.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Gotta go to the doctor, I have a ringing in my ear, it's serious, I think I'm dying. Nothing! Look at these cute animals. Nice deflection from the fact you wasted more NHS time Zanna. STOP FOCUSSING ON YOU! Asshole! Says she doesn't want kids. Best thing she could do is have one just to teach her the lesson that it's not all about her, it might teach her to focus on somebody else. 🙄

Pinchme

VIP Member
She posted on her personal Instagram page (zanzapan) today about how the family dog died so she’s definitely not staying away from her social media.
Oh what's the betting she's going go on about that when she does return, something for content I guess. 😴

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Im pretty sure she claims the expenses back on these holidays, because that’s what they are, holidays. Not work. But holidays.

notrealjobs

She has milked this injury for all she can. Can’t believe she made a sob story IGTV to promote it. So self indulgent! When will SOMEONE her parents, Ant, her management tell her to stop being so self absorbed!!
Just rewatched this as it came up on my feed and I watched it whilst distracted before. The music is super cringe and she sounds like she's reading from a boring script and can't wait to get the recording over. Not someone who is passionately trying to sell a product she believes in?

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Zanna is now flogging her “original” t shirts. I’m wondering if she got copyright permission from the estate of John Muir to use “The Mountains are Calling”? She wouldn’t need it if it was just for reference but she’s actually making money out of his work.

Ilikethisname

A day in the life of busy, busy Zanna.

5.30am....Gym
7.30....B'fast.. crap shake & green slop with nuts,
8am...coffee
9am..check emails, check insta posts for any that mention my flying & delate & block
11am..coffee @ The Conduit
12.30pm...Lunch..most expensive as possible
2pm...check emails, push cook books on insta, look for long haul flights for holidays,
3pm..check insta again for anyone not licking my arse, and delete & block.
4pm...quick coffee
4.30pm...head home
5pm...check insta, do some swipe up's & any deleting as needed.
6pm..shower, I'm stinking, been so busy.
7pm..go play at Escape room, dinner expensive as usual.
9.30pm.. Post & brag about my busy day on insta, tell the sheeples how busy I've been.
10pm...bed..soooo tired.. 😴

Phew!! a day in the life of a busy Saleswoman.
Escape rooms 😂😂😂

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Anyone notice how Lauren Goodger the one who got on cam saying she doesnt drink any tea she promotes and said she would promote a drink with cyanide, is represented by zanny chops talent management, unleashed talent lol

Anyone notice how Lauren Goodger the one who got on cam saying she doesnt drink any tea she promotes and said she would promote a drink with cyanide, is represented by zanny chops talent management, unleashed talent lol
Oh my bad, they r not the same!

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Totally agree, this is what i hate most with her, whenever called out, she says well don't follow etc. I really hope that Tally or Hazel (Food medic) get her on this one. She has the genetics of an Amazonian and is non stop doing click bait what I eat in day vids/IF shit. This all comes down to her not having much engagement anymore. So low to stoop to preying on people's insecurities.
Yeah but she would never put that level of thought into it. It's just to fill her increasingly inane content. She's spiralling!

yolo123

Wish she'd quit talking about hiking. As someone who is a BIG hiker it annoys me that she'll be seen as an authority on it when I bet she can't even name the 10 essentials you should carry (shelter, first aid, navigation etc)