Zanna Van Dijk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is all this girl gains tit about anyway. I say this as a girl that lifts. but am I not a girl who lifts if I dont take a smug selfie and hashtag girl gains. How can inventing a hashtag be a business anyway?
Am I missing something??

Reactions: 4
what is all this girl gains tit about anyway. I say this as a girl that lifts. but am I not a girl who lifts if I dont take a smug selfie and hashtag girl gains. How can inventing a hashtag be a business anyway?
Am I missing something??
She also posted a gym selfie yesterday saying "I never post gym selfies..." yet she is constantly posting them on her stories. Is she now a parody of herself? I really don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is very unlikable but just doesn't get it. If you don't like her you're a "hater". You may have a valid reason for why you don't like her and there may be a way she can become more likeable, but she's not interested in anyone else's opinions, valid or not. Same goes for Steph. Their characters and lack of moral compass is their main, growing problem. It's a shame, they could be great if they posted for themselves but they have sold themselves to the highest bidder. Just pawns!

Reactions: 1
She also posted a gym selfie yesterday saying "I never post gym selfies..." yet she is constantly posting them on her stories. Is she now a parody of herself? I really don't know.
she's basically a naturally lean skinny gym model, her life is a selfie. it's really put me off buying Adidas or whatever she models

Reactions: 2
she's basically a naturally lean skinny gym model, her life is a selfie. it's really put me off buying Adidas or whatever she models
I can't believe she's now posting about intermittent fasting. Basically she's gone to Amsterdam and ate food, and now essentially dangerously crash dieting. Think this is the worst thing she has done, so damaging

I can't believe she's now posting about intermittent fasting. Basically she's gone to Amsterdam and ate food, and now essentially dangerously crash dieting. Think this is the worst thing she has done, so damaging
There is no physical need to fast unless a qualified medical person says so. All this flitting between fads is just wrong!

I couldn't agree more. It's so irresponsible. She jumps on any bandwagon going. There are people watching her probably with serious issues and will follow along. This girl is an uneducated promoter of utter shite! Totally irresponsible and grasping at engagement any way she can. Her answer to being called out, don't look. Makes me sick!

There is no physical need to fast unless a qualified medical person says so. All this flitting between fads is just wrong!
She will do anything for attention. The ultimate narcissist with no regard for the effects it can have on her followers. She is so not qualified to preach this tripe. It's dangerous.

Totally agree, this is what i hate most with her, whenever called out, she says well don't follow etc. I really hope that Tally or Hazel (Food medic) get her on this one. She has the genetics of an Amazonian and is non stop doing click bait what I eat in day vids/IF tit. This all comes down to her not having much engagement anymore. So low to stoop to preying on people's insecurities.

Totally agree, this is what i hate most with her, whenever called out, she says well don't follow etc. I really hope that Tally or Hazel (Food medic) get her on this one. She has the genetics of an Amazonian and is non stop doing click bait what I eat in day vids/IF tit. This all comes down to her not having much engagement anymore. So low to stoop to preying on people's insecurities.
Yeah but she would never put that level of thought into it. It's just to fill her increasingly inane content. She's spiralling!

Yeah I think it's just because the 'I eat like ...' 'I do IF for a week/month' videos are fairly popular on youtube. Why else?

She seems to be travelling bloody constantly, does she just chose to ignore how crap that is for the enviroment?!

Also.. I'm not into slating someone's looks but I find her front teeth really odd. Are they natural or veneers ? It's almost like her top lip can't cover them easily or something

It's just to fill her increasingly inane content. She's spiralling!
Totally spiralling! I really don't understand her content choices?

A Year in My Life - totally self-involved piece of content, who cares and what benefit does this bring anyone?
One Dress 3 Ways - does she now want to be a fashion blogger?
Intermittent Fasting - totally agree, a very pointless thing to do with no health benefits and also a very random choice for her?
Really echoey workouts on Instagram TV - how can anyone stand to watch them?
Amsterdam food guide - she spent 2 days there and copied and pasted most ideas from other sites? And recommends you jump on a carbon-emitting canal cruise whilst you're there - go go you eco queen!

It seems like she's totally lost her way. Someone who used to be a fitness blogger who then tried to be a sustainability blogger (but both wasn't actually being sustainable and couldn't hack the well-deserved criticism for it), who now seems to be trying the typical fashion / beauty route which is just a weird fit for her but a great chance to advertise extortionately priced skincare I guess. She does also call herself a travel blogger I believe but I really learn nothing from her travel content apart from how wealthy she must be to go on holiday so often.

Can anyone understand why she released an ebook about plants when she never posts cooking content and isn't followed for her ability to cook? Why would anyone buy that when you could get a cookbook from someone who actually makes some decent meals (there are so many real books being published by other bloggers now)?

I think she's also still planning to release a granola for some really bizarre reason?

I just don't know what's going on with her and it's a shame because I did use to genuinely like her.

Totally spiralling! I really don't understand her content choices?

A Year in My Life - totally self-involved piece of content, who cares and what benefit does this bring anyone?
One Dress 3 Ways - does she now want to be a fashion blogger?
Intermittent Fasting - totally agree, a very pointless thing to do with no health benefits and also a very random choice for her?
Really echoey workouts on Instagram TV - how can anyone stand to watch them?
Amsterdam food guide - she spent 2 days there and copied and pasted most ideas from other sites? And recommends you jump on a carbon-emitting canal cruise whilst you're there - go go you eco queen!

It seems like she's totally lost her way. Someone who used to be a fitness blogger who then tried to be a sustainability blogger (but both wasn't actually being sustainable and couldn't hack the well-deserved criticism for it), who now seems to be trying the typical fashion / beauty route which is just a weird fit for her but a great chance to advertise extortionately priced skincare I guess. She does also call herself a travel blogger I believe but I really learn nothing from her travel content apart from how wealthy she must be to go on holiday so often.

Can anyone understand why she released an ebook about plants when she never posts cooking content and isn't followed for her ability to cook? Why would anyone buy that when you could get a cookbook from someone who actually makes some decent meals (there are so many real books being published by other bloggers now)?

I think she's also still planning to release a granola for some really bizarre reason?

I just don't know what's going on with her and it's a shame because I did use to genuinely like her.
I think she just sees what is making others popular and thinks she can replicate/improve it. Basically, she can't! She just comes over looking desperate with no real direction or expertise in anything. She's also banging on about online hate. When did criticism = hate. Only in the mind of a true narcissist. She could learn a lot by actually reading and digesting but that's not going to happen. She's as boring as Brexit!

These challenges she is doing are such clickbait bullshit. So next week she's going to write a journal but doesn't know where to start :sleep:

These challenges she is doing are such clickbait bullshit. So next week she's going to write a journal but doesn't know where to start :sleep:
Had a little wobble earlier in the week, was an anxious mess, bless her heart.

Running out of content and trying desperately to come up with something.

Never mind love, you will soon be jetting off again on yet another long haul flight with Ant, lots of content then for you. Same old, same old,

Keep eating those veggies, and picking up litter, every little helps off set your 2424566754 tons of carbon footprint. #hypocrite

• Haha
Every other post, she's complaining on her story about it not getting many likes 'because of the algorithm'. Or maybe this is just because people are bored of the constant pushing of her overpriced swimwear, hypocrisy and narcissism? :cautious:

Every other post, she's complaining on her story about it not getting many likes 'because of the algorithm'. Or maybe this is just because people are bored of the constant pushing of her overpriced swimwear, hypocrisy and narcissism? :cautious:
She just doesn't seem to get people don't want to engage with her

She just doesn't seem to get people don't want to engage with her
But she only engages with her sycophants. Any hint of difficult contrary conversation and you're blocked. She is not open to engagement. She just wants everyone to agree with her little unicorn snowflake existence. That's not the real world though. Life is difficult and we're all seeking answers and education but don't expect that from Zanna. She only concentrates on self interests.

Couldn't believe she had yet another winge at people not engaging with her content. Perhaps people just don't care and have scrolled past, deal with it! She's made a brand whose values are totally out of line with her own actions, made it super expensive so none of us could afford it anyway, and keeps shoving it down our faces until we all give her more praise for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh brilliant... another trip to California in a few weeks time. Pretty sure the rest of 2019 is just one big holiday for Zanna...

Couldn't believe she had yet another winge at people not engaging with her content. Perhaps people just don't care and have scrolled past, deal with it! She's made a brand whose values are totally out of line with her own actions, made it super expensive so none of us could afford it anyway, and keeps shoving it down our faces until we all give her more praise for it.
Maybe she asked Instagram at the fashion show why they treat her so unjustly

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.