Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
She loves to boast about getting a 1st in her Speech Therapy degree. Maybe she should give herself some of that therapy to help her speech impediment out
It doesnt even make sense to boast about something you dont use, anyone can get a first they work hard, but she boasts about taking a course she has done nothing with, essentially taking someone elses’ place who could have worked within the field

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I think they get their ones from Bali or something, but i dont know how shipping a coconut bowl from bali vs using what is already in your cupboard is better for Sasstainability... same as the forks and things. At least credit where credit is due... Zanna has done things with Chilli's water bottles and good quality swimwear, e-books ect rather than flogging tat bought from china... at least shes trying to keep it classy.. although no one ever NEEDS a £170 swimsuit and i would prefer if we brought out some travel bits instead...

I also noticed recently that she mentioned she doesnt promote the 'Strong' book anymore as the recipes contain meat.... i think that it would be way better to have something to push for the meat eating audience members.. who knows if we like the book we might consider trying a few plant based recipes.
It says on the site they get them from Vietnam. There are dozens of Vietnamese coconut bowls sellers on Alibaba. Don’t be fooled by their spiel ....
AB97B69D-4957-4355-AFBA-75471ECD8088.jpeg

Literally, pennies!
D3C6EC34-6A76-4061-B070-BB2396AAD389.jpeg

And don’t get fooled by Zanna’s water bottle either, they are customisable from China too in any design for a couple of quid ....
0D5415B1-7DF2-4A6D-B99D-7C1067D9B4AF.jpeg

Last edited:

Kema

She wins hypocrite of the decade! She attends the Extinction Rebellion protest in London one month, on another long haul flight the next. Currently in Kenya not understanding why her engagement is failing, and is not only happy with just flying there herself, but encourages many others to join her to “exercise”. How does that gel with combating global warming then Zanna? What’s wrong with Britain? I get the feeling people are getting a clue with her though. She censors her feed within an inch of its life as she can’t take opposing or critical views. There is nothing real about that, she’s just presenting a sanitized version of life which people can’t relate to. I also suspect there’s a good deal of narcissism going on there, the amount she bangs on about herself, her money, her surgery, her success blah blah boring blah. Her approach is extremely patronising
🙌🏼🙌🏼 So true!

Ilikethisname

She put in her stories that she is a big supporter of Sea Shepherd, rather than ambassador. I wonder if they distanced from her due to her unsustainable ways?

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Oh dear, she has a busy day ahead, no time for the gym this morning.

So busy, she's sat in the Conduit club, drinking coffee, looking at her laptop,and I'm sure lunch posts will be up later 🤮

Slow down Zanna don't over do it love, such a busy day you have planned. 😡
Came hereto post this! Started the day at a coffee shop, then conduit, so so busy Rosanna!

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Don't hate me but I'm gunna go slightly against the grain here and say I don't really see that much of a problem with her sharing her colonoscopy experience? It is good for people to demystify this stuff and help people feel less embarrassed etc... YES it is all about me me me Zanna (and she's managed to make a gazillion posts about it as per), but this is probably the most worthwhile stuff she's bothered to talk about all year. It's the only thing she's done that's actually somewhat relevant to other people. And then from tomorrow she'll go back to her typical self obsessed content...
Totally agree about the subject. It's just her delivery that's lets it down x

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She thinks shes smart tagging vestiare or whatever they are called when she “tags” her bag, shes always got a designer bag like Givenchy, Prada etc, not very vegan bags and now shes got a new designer shes tagging vestiare not the actual brand because she knows how shit of a person she is for lying
Vestaire is second hand high end shite, lots of which are knock offs. It’s for wannabes who can’t afford new but of course Zanzipan would claim it’s sustainable because it’s pre-loved lol. It feeds her over inflated ego just fine. She can go to her private club with head held high. She’s so needy for attention I think deep down she must feel lower class, why else would you push your status at every opportunity. She’s that girl in the gang that everyone would take the piss out of behind their back. She’s goofy as fuck but thinks she’s an it girl 😂😂