Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
it was arouns 2014/2015 a Q and A, in the video Rosanna also mentions how she was a dick to her parents, and strange she likes Ant as she said she was into tall men thats her type, I get shes with Ant cos he has money being an investment banker
Oh gawd, she gets uglier by the day 🙄

BlahBlahSheep

😂😂😂😂

Well she’s just announced that she’s made over £39k from sales. Way to go. She donated £1k. Of course it was all about boosting her sales. Nobody is saying donating is not a good thing to do, but there are ways and there are ways. It’s always, ALWAYS, about the dollar for Zannychops, she works so hard for it 💰💵💰💵🙄
She announced that 1,000 people used her link to buy the book/bundle but with 60 contributors to the bundle, do we know how much she made from each sale? I doubt she’ll have got the whole £38 x 1,000. Maybe she did, who knows?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for calling people out for being shady AF I just don’t think she’s being shady here. She’d have promoted the shit out of that book/bundle whether she was going to make a donation to Aus or not. Better to have her give some of the money away IMO.

I get that, thanks for explaining it three times :LOL:
Oh right, good I’m glad you get it. Because when you were talking about something else, it sounded like you didn’t 🙂

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Just come to say exact

same thing, it's so obvious she has answered her own questions, funny how every travel guide was mentioned 😂

So that's the 'work' on her laptop that she's done today whilst sat in a Cafe eating & drinking. What a sad life she has, no one buys her guides because they are shite trying so so hard to sell them, very sad but funny 😂 😂 😂 😂

Does she think we are stupid? But then again lot of her followers must be if they believe her lies & shit.
Wait a minute now, do you actually have to buy her travel guides? 😳

notrealjobs

Well maybe today is the time to tell her what we think before she can delete it. At least it might stay up for a day or so before she's back online tomorrow.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She announced that 1,000 people used her link to buy the book/bundle but with 60 contributors to the bundle, do we know how much she made from each sale? I doubt she’ll have got the whole £38 x 1,000. Maybe she did, who knows?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for calling people out for being shady AF I just don’t think she’s being shady here. She’d have promoted the shit out of that book/bundle whether she was going to make a donation to Aus or not. Better to have her give some of the money away IMO.

Oh right, good I’m glad you get it. Because when you were talking about something else, it sounded like you didn’t 🙂
Oh, so this is the time she decides not to be shady? Have you even been watching her? 😂😂 I think you’re on a hiding to nowhere with this one, nobody seems to be agreeing with you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ilikethisname

Long time lurker first time poster but what I’ve seen on Facebook today made my eyes roll back so far 😱😱 I joined the “living consciously” Facebook group when I liked Zanna and thought she was doing some good, and there’s now a million comments on there comparing her to some kind of saint
This is just sickening

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Ooh there we go, knew it wouldn't be too long, her and 🐜 are off to the other side of the world New Zealand next month.
Meeting with Pure New Zealand, so I'm guessing yet again its a freebee, flying business class etc. Look out for her guide to New Zealand 😴 it will be as boring as the rest.

Glad your thinking about the planet again Zanna, as it's only 12,000 miles away, so no damage there then.
Don't forget to pick up some plastic off the beach, as 'every little helps' that will offset the miles travelled.

Such a busy life you lead, you work so hard, self serving HYPOCRITE 😡
And full of areas she has not visited by copied and pasted from other blogs and websites

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
The only thing I would say in her favour is that in her highlights she’s actually linking directly and not attaching it to selling something, which is something Zanna should learn. Never heard of her before your post so can’t make further comment, but I’ll check her out 👍
Yes she has, but only after spending several weeks in Australia without mentioning anything until her followers started asking about her silence.
She's little more than an acrobatic page 3 girl who writes terrible poetry and cannot handle even a hint of criticism.
Sorry to be talking about someone else on zanny chop's thread everyone!

Pinchme

VIP Member
Nobody is saying that sending money to Australia, or any charity, is a bad thing. I applaud anyone who does it selflessly. Her approach is just crass and consumer driven. Don’t even get me started on the bamboo cutlery and coconut bowls. They are all bought through Alibaba.com for pennies. They should be ashamed of themselves.
OMG OMG, just looked at Alibaba.com, these bowls are pennies to buy.

How on earth are the likes of Steph & Lewis etc allowed to get away with this.

I am actually shocked, they bang on about all this sustainability crap, how by buying the bowls it's helping local communities etc.

These con men & women need to be outed, why are trading standards not involved with their underhand fraud 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡

notrealjobs

Thank fuck the hair extensions aren't coming back next year. Those were horrible. At least she's made one good decision in 2019 (if she sticks to it).

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She doesn’t just have 1 assistant. She has THREE! So ridiculous. Maybe if she didn’t go on holiday 95% of the year then she could do more work herself instead of paying 3 people to work for her
And I bet one of those 3 schmucks is the one deleting negative comments and blocking people. She doesn’t have 3 assistants ffs, she’s lying. She’s one of those self important types who includes the lady at the post office counter as an assistant. She probably includes Nat and Ant in that equation. She is such an arsehole 😂😂

Last edited:

Luna_

She posted in the Living Consciously Crew page on Facebook (far too many members of which suck up to her, but there's a lot really trying to be more sustainable) about what changes people have made this year, and i'm really wondering if she's taking notice of all the comments that mention flying.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
All those long, thoughtful, helpful comments on her latest IG post and the only one she’s replied to is a quick throwaway from a fellow blue ticker 👀

Ilikethisname

If you look at another document on companies house, she has 50 shares and Natalie has 150, guessing Natalie does it almost full time while ZVD swans around the world preaching about saving it
At least that's kind of fair to Natalie, glad she's getting the funds. I can't believe how much they all make in a year!

Pinchme

VIP Member
Ffs I had emergency surgery before and can’t even remember the exact date. She hasn’t got anything else going on in her life as all she bangs on about is that surgery. Let the girl never give birth, she will need daily praise on how she survived childbirth etc. and of course she would nearly die in childbirth ( again I nearly did and I never think to mention it to anyone I meet !)
She has said that her and 🐜 will not have children, thank God I say, as Zanna only loves Zanna, she is not capable of loving a child, which she probably realises, hence her decision not to have any, the world will be spared a Zanna off spring, phew!!

Kema

And she's just convinced someone else to join her in Madrid - most likely flying there too - so that's double the emissions for a frivolous holiday. This is the most needless trip she's taken of the whole year. And she can't possibly justify this one as "work".

I do think being plant-based / vegan can make a big difference, but that's for the average person who might take one or two short haul return trips a year. Nothing she does makes up for the amount of damage she does flying.
Has she never heard of Skype calls etc?!? Is it really necessary to go abroad?