Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Looks to me like she’s buying followers, that 698 hike on 14th October is against her trend. Was that a panic buy because people are leaving I wonder. It wouldn’t surprise me, her ego won’t tolerate that 😂
Does anyone know what the typical rate is to buy say 500 followers?

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
She’s conveniently conflating “shaming others” for whether they do or don’t set New Years resolutions (really not a thing btw), and calling out the people who ruthlessly capitalise on the January diet/excercise shame culture to line their own pockets.

Ps Hi Zanna 👋

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Also hef bleating about lack of engagement on the 13 tips post. It has nothing to do with Instagram algorithm and just related to absolute tripe you are hanging on about.
Agreed. Her shelf life is coming to it's sell by date! I actually laughed out loud when she blamed it on an algorithm. This is somebody seriously deluded.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She is crazy buying chunks of 100+ followers here and there. She used to buy in chunks of 500 until we started calling her out on here, now in a sneaky way, as is normal for this snake, it’s little and often. Sad bitch ...
654B5F6A-C99C-483A-9E0C-BA67EA1DF7ED.jpeg

I cant stand Zanna i know we cant choose our accents but god hers grates on me. I used to not mind the other two from girl gains - Tally and Vic but i find Vic just as annoying and smug with her #Real posts and making out like she really struggles with running but then having great times plus when she did the marathon she seemed to make a dig at her partner as she choose to run with him and stated she knew she could run so much faster ! Tally seems the must genuine out of the three

Ilikethisname

Oh god I can't with people taking pictures of themselves crying and posting it. It's beyond cringy.Wtf!! Does anyone here get upset, start to cry, and then think 'I better take a picture to post onto insta'??
It is so pathetic, just shows they can't be that upset in the first place

Pinchme

VIP Member
There was a segment on Watchdog this week about carbon offsetting flights and they showed that it’s basically a load of nonsense and just a money making scheme which doesn’t help the planet. Zanna’s 100 flights she takes per year will be doing an insane amount of damage which can’t be undone.
And that's what really annoys me, she knows exactly what her gazillion flights a year mean, yet she constantly tells her followers that the other crap she does off sets them, when we all know it's not true.
The moment you mention anything re the flights she blocks you 😕

Hc68759

VIP Member
She posted on her personal Instagram page (zanzapan) today about how the family dog died so she’s definitely not staying away from her social media.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Don't hate me but I'm gunna go slightly against the grain here and say I don't really see that much of a problem with her sharing her colonoscopy experience? It is good for people to demystify this stuff and help people feel less embarrassed etc... YES it is all about me me me Zanna (and she's managed to make a gazillion posts about it as per), but this is probably the most worthwhile stuff she's bothered to talk about all year. It's the only thing she's done that's actually somewhat relevant to other people. And then from tomorrow she'll go back to her typical self obsessed content...
I agree it’s good to raise awareness, it’s just the sheer amount of post and stories she’s made that’s made it annoying 😆

notrealjobs

Another big emission filled trip in the works for Zannychops and 🐜 in 2020. Gosh it’s a hard life trying to decide where to go to destroy the planet each year...

Also lol at this photo 😂😂😂

C7F4B4BE-5AF0-4E4A-B2DE-184C0F43DE1B.png

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Gosh I think I may be psychic, I said earlier that Zanna will be posting about her lunch 💤, suprised as she has such a busy day planned that she even has the time to walk around London to some vegan cafe, most of us take a sandwich that we eat at our desk, but not Zanny chops, or no off she goes for more food and coffee, before I'm sure a busy afternoon, ffs.
Of course she’s posting her lunch, that’s all she did on holiday. That’s the desperation post when your life is so dull you have nothing valid to post. Nobody needs to see what you’re eating ffs 🙄

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
The only reason people are asking her what mascara she uses is so they can avoid it. It looks like she’s wearing spiders on her eyes 🕷🕷
AAE64113-FB99-42E5-9985-861CE1D0BC38.png

BlahBlahSheep

Just catching up on the thread here - when she slashed the price of her book/plan what ever it is, had she ever even sold it for the original price? Because i'm pretty sure if it was never realistically sold at the original price that's not allowed and she should be reported to trading standards.....
I think it’s a collection of loads of different people’s books, 60 I think. Bought individually, I can imagine they’d cost £1k.

(I’ve assumed you mean the latest thing she’s promoting btw. Sorry if you meant something else)