Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Wearing and tagging fast fashion? This is a new low. I would love to know how these women justify this, first to themselves and then their audiences.

61BCB0D2-5C8E-436E-8597-90117347B183.jpeg

Reactions: 1

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Shes always been awful looking. She forgot to say how she started this social media life as blonde zanna or blonde something, that was her handle lol, she really loves talking about herself

• Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I do think the charity thing is a touchy subject, at the end of the day any money even if it is £1 is good and helpful. We shouldn't moan at people who are donating, its the whole..... 'why dont the rich give there money away it would solve world hunger' blah blah

Its better than nothing also ifs shes running as a busy ( or any business in fact) you cant just be like, ok going to give away loads of money.

I guess the sales push is to show evidence of success, more sales equal more stats, likes comments ect that can be used to leverage brand deals and partnerships.

Not saying i agree with it, i hate all the moneymaking of social media.... like these bloody bamboo knife and fork set.... like single use plastic doesn't have to be single use! I used an ITSU spoon ( if you know you know its a good spoon haha) for like 2 months everyday for my cereal at work. There is no direct link that that spoon will now be strangling a turtle.

I like Zanna, I hate the tough outer defense shell that makes us feel shitty for trying to support or query.
Nobody is saying that sending money to Australia, or any charity, is a bad thing. I applaud anyone who does it selflessly. Her approach is just crass and consumer driven. Don’t even get me started on the bamboo cutlery and coconut bowls. They are all bought through Alibaba.com for pennies. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Do you remember which video this was? Don't remember it / don't think I've seen it. What did she say about them?
Q and video when she use to live in that house before Ant, says she had no uni friends and flatmates were horrible didnt get on, but Im sure theres more to it , poor Rosanna getting hate everywhere she goes. A bit weird all the flatmates got on together except with her

No wonder she doesnt want kids, what narcissistic person does? Shes such an awful person

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She does these posts every few months LOL, she even says she gets stopped in coffee shops and mums ask her for advice as their daughters are tall too lol
To be fair, she’s 6 ft 2 so it must have been hard growing up to be that tall (I’m 5ft11 and when I was a teenager hated being so giant!) but she should now be comfortable with it. If it was a big deal she would surely go out with a taller guy. My other half is 6ft4 and this was a big thing on my list so each to their own. She just really needs to stop going on about it and making it soo obvious in all the photos when she does that weird open leg pose!

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
So someone did call her out on it. Bet they got blocked! 🙄 The excuses, blah, blah, blah, not enough parking, not her problem. Another 100 other cars might show on the day, she doesn’t own the fucking venue. Track numbers 🙄 Why? I remember when Rosie Londoner used to do meet ups with people, she’d say meet me on the steps of the New York met at noon on such and such a date. No charge, just let’s meet and connect. The charity thing is good, but why control where people give their money to charity. Everything about this stinks and the people falling for her shit, well, they may as well join the Scientology cult because they’re a bunch of mindless morons too.
00563CA5-BD6B-4356-8DE6-675A8529ADEE.jpeg

Pinchme

VIP Member
Q and video when she use to live in that house before Ant, says she had no uni friends and flatmates were horrible didnt get on, but Im sure theres more to it , poor Rosanna getting hate everywhere she goes. A bit weird all the flatmates got on together except with her

No wonder she doesnt want kids, what narcissistic person does? Shes such an awful person
So wish they knew about TL bet there's alot of dirt to dish on this fraud.

Pinchme

VIP Member
50 deleted (negative) comments out of 130.... that’s quite a good percentage of followers having something negative to say! 🤔
I think she also deleted anyone that liked the posts, 😂 😂 she is such a twat. Loves to hear her own voice, and talk to her phone, but can't abide anyone that dares dislike any of her crap that she spouts.

Stephs just as bad, she blocked me for liking a post that didn't lock her deformed arse.

Not defending her at ALL but SA can be relatively dangerous for two females travelling especially these two dimwits (used to live there) BUT you’re right, any person who is a) decent and intelligent and b) wanting to promote themselves as a travel blogger should have the sense to phrase that differently. Perhaps use as an opportunity to say no, it’s not that bad or raise the question of solo travelling and females travelling to certain places that may be misunderstood?
Exactly, but as we all know Steph isn't the brightest of people, she doesn't think before she talks her crap, she was probably in her jumping around, giggling look at me me me mode (99%of the time) when she wrote it, so dumb it's scarey.

Last edited:

Kema

Thing is, we’re all “haters. Not people with a valid point. Her sycophants will just tell her that she’s amazing and don’t listen to those trying to bring you down, but surely you ask yourself why people dislike you so much. The other one I can’t stomach is her mate Steph. What training did she have to claim the name Chef. That’s an insult to all trained chefs! They’re about to take one of those carbon neutral long haul flights to California together, and then rent a gas guzzler to do a road trip, no doubt all comped and miraculously doing no harm to the environment because they’re vegans and don’t use single use plastic. Give me a minute, I’ve just peed myself laughing and need to change my pants 😂😂
👌👌🤣🤣

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Zanna is the admin for this group, so obviously it's her post, trying to get sympathy from somewhere.
She is so far up her own arse, she'll be having a crying fest soon about Tattlers and how we are all trolls blah, blah blah.
She’s actually admin, so she could have written that about herself?

notrealjobs

I think she posted recently about having mixed up her workouts. She's not focussing on weightlifting as much anymore and is incorporating cardio and other workouts into her routine so I guess it makes sense that she might be lifting less than she used to.

expatfancy

Chatty Member
She’s shown zero sympathy for the thousands of people in the Philippines who are in great danger and could lose their homes etc either. She’s such a narcissist
it’s ok now, she’s done a post about her thoughts and sympathies for the poor peasants in Phillipines who have ruined her and Steph’s trip 🙄

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Does anyone here pay any attention to Zanna's "friend" Jessica Olie? Her latest post is is using the Australian fires to promote her Gymshark sponsorship :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
There's a brilliant thread about her on GOMI, I keep hoping something will start here.
The only thing I would say in her favour is that in her highlights she’s actually linking directly and not attaching it to selling something, which is something Zanna should learn. Never heard of her before your post so can’t make further comment, but I’ll check her out 👍

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
🙄
E1AB3138-1E81-44B0-A4B7-CB6929723C39.jpeg

I can’t even.
Meanwhile while the lazy cow sits there filming Ant while he does the housework! Please explain this to me. She spent all day filming her doing a work out then followed it up by going to the gym. She’s an absolute twat and what is wrong with him? He’s not a bad looking bloke, surely he could do better than Hyacinth?

Kema

Wondered where Zanny chops was, wonder no more she has taken another flight and is now in Buenos Aires,

Funny how she never mentioned that.... Wonder why.

Does she think we don't know that the two places are a flight away.

She is purposely hiding the flight, pangs of guilt Zanny I wonder, as you know just what a Hypocrite you really are.
If you google van Dijk Yorkshire there’s a interview in Hull paper 4 days ago, she doesn’t mention sustainability at all? Just calls herself an influencer...