Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notrealjobs

I stopped following Zanna about 2 years ago...I’m embarrassed to admit this but back in 2015 when Zanna was a personal trainer I bought a (very expensive) block of sessions with her...the narcissism was in full flow even then. For the 5 sessions (out of the 12 I paid for) that we had together, all she did was wang on about herself, her love life and...as is now the constant theme of her insta...how busy she is. Yawn.
I hired her as I was trying to get well after a period of ill health - suffice to say the well-being of her clients was the last thing on her mind, her phone never left her hand the whole time I was with her...one session I ran off to be sick but she didn’t even notice until I got back. I could go on and on about how bad she was.
What grates so much is how entitled she is about everything...the constant superiority and boasting about being busy is really tiresome.
She used to tell me about how her parents paid her London rent. But then talked of the pain of the ‘social exclusion’ she experienced at Uni...if she had an ounce of self awareness she would probably understand why people at uni didn’t want to be around her.
I’m so sad / angry that so many people like her are able to make a living from duping people on social media
Wow, thank you for sharing. That sounds insufferable. I take it you didn't finish the course because you couldn't bear to be around her any longer?
Her 'female friendships are hard' stuff all seems pretty laughable now - no wonder she struggles to make and keep any decent friends (apart from me me me steph), who could possibly put up with her or feel like they ever got something out of being around her? She probably has just as good a time talking to her mirror anyway.

Reactions: 1

Pinchme

VIP Member
Another busy day for Zanny chops, emails, cafe's, food, coffee,

Just not enough hours in the day to fit all the 'doing sweet FA in'

GET A PROPER JOB 😡

Pinchme

VIP Member
See it's her last day in BA, wonder where she will be waking up tomorrow, after yet another flight, I'm sure. 🤔

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Berlin is well known for it's amazing vegan scene! But I really just can't deal with her backtracking on everything. Hypocrite doesn't seem a strong enough word to describe Zanna - she is following the money and the fame, living in a little echo chamber of people who suck up to her, refusing to take any constructive criticism whatsoever.
You’re right sorry - meant a German Christmas market where the usual offering would be bratwurst. She just seems to pick and choose when to eat vegan to seem high and mighty

Branched

An hour on her phone sharing three stories and one main feed post? No wonder she’s so ‘busy’ and ‘overwhelmed’, any normal person could do that in 15 minutes.

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Does anyone here pay any attention to Zanna's "friend" Jessica Olie? Her latest post is is using the Australian fires to promote her Gymshark sponsorship :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
There's a brilliant thread about her on GOMI, I keep hoping something will start here.

notrealjobs

wow. Also, if she’s taking money for this hike then it becomes an organised event rather than a bunch of chums out for a ramble...so she surely needs public liability insurance?!
and a solid risk assessment! Can't imagine she's bothering with that though...

Pinchme

VIP Member
Dam I forgot to add 'do the dishes' to her 'day in the life' yesterday, how could I have forgotten that.

Is she for real, I have no words for her arrogance, just who does she think she is.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
She keeps saying now (as of yesterday) if you don’t want the bundle please don’t buy it but donate directly to the Australian plight. I find this hard to swallow as all she’s done all week is push these fucking books like it’s the best thing since sliced bread. She says she’s been asking people to donate directly for days. That is a lie. She first mentioned it yesterday afternoon after obviously coming under criticism for benefitting from a natural disaster. She must think people are stupid. Surely by now she knows there are many people watching her covert practices. Stupid girl!

notrealjobs

I’m not normally one to comment on these threads, I usually just lurk. But i can’t ignore this. If she wanted money to go to charity why not ask for donations towards a charity closer to home related to walking, such as mountain rescue? Also, why not ask for discretionary donations to a chosen charity from people who are interested in joining? Some of her followers may have found the walk a good way to meet new friends, or a good way to build up the confidence to get up the moors themselves, but haven’t been able to sign up because they can’t afford the ‘ticket price’; conversely, asking for discretionary donations would have probably meant that some made larger donations. Oh and don’t get me started on her extortionately priced tours around the world, there’s so many beautiful places in the UK she could have arranged walking tours around which would have been so much more accessible to her followers.
I used to really like Zanna but she is so money orientated and out of touch now.
Welcome! I guarantee there are so many more people lurking (like I also did before eventually joining when her hypocrisy reached new peaks, which it seems to do every few days!) who will join us soon. She must have had a LOT of negative responses to her £5 charge to have deleted the hiking post.

Agree 100%, she has totally gone about this the wrong way, not even sure that it's legal? Just seems such an easy moneymaker, how do the customers know how much she is getting and if it all goes to charity like she says, she has no one to answer to.
It doesn't seem right to me.?
Is she absorbing eventbrite's fees then, or will she be deducting those from the charitable donations she makes?

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Made the mistake of watching her 'what I eat in a day' video. Sometimes (most of the time really) this kind of content just feels so pointless... like who is it benefiting? How cringe is it that people are grown adults literally filming their every day boring activities like sitting on the sofa and going to the gym and calling it work? There was a time when I thought about starting a youtube channel like this and I'm so glad I didn't. Of course I don't mean this about all youtubers / content creators - some make genuinely useful and worthwhile content. But this just feels.... not worth it? Like a waste of time, on the whole?
As your tag says “NOT REAL JOBS”! 👍

Pinchme

VIP Member
Just come to say exact
Annnnd, she’s answering her own questions again. Dead giveaway Zanna, pity you’re not smart enough to quit using the “!!” At the end of every answer. You’re a sad bitch 🙄 I feel sorry for you.
same thing, it's so obvious she has answered her own questions, funny how every travel guide was mentioned 😂

So that's the 'work' on her laptop that she's done today whilst sat in a Cafe eating & drinking. What a sad life she has, no one buys her guides because they are shite trying so so hard to sell them, very sad but funny 😂 😂 😂 😂

Does she think we are stupid? But then again lot of her followers must be if they believe her lies & shit.

BlahBlahSheep

Also did she set up the bundle company as it features so many different people, have they all agreed to this commission to charity?
She doesn’t need anyone’s agreement to donate from her share of the profit/commission just like you don’t need your employer’s permission to do whatever you want with your salary. This was the point I was making about 1,000 sales at £38 each doesn’t mean she personally made £39,000. That £38 will be shared between them all somehow; I’d guess you get more if a purchase is made from your ‘swipe up’.

But like someone said, I’m on a hiding to nowhere with this one because everything she does is wrong even if it’s something that’s totally normal/something other people get grief for not doing 🙊

Pinchme

VIP Member
Seems she got called out on Twitter, she replied then blocked the person, also another account that was made today came for the tweeter too. No doubt its zanna chops, this girl needs to be called out for her bullshit
Thats the problem she blocks within minutes of anyone calling her out on the BS she spouts.

Yet she is so righteous, but can't and won't enter into conversation with anyone unless they are licking her arse.

We need more people to find TL and read the truth on her & all the other con artists.

Kangaroo123

See it's her last day in BA, wonder where she will be waking up tomorrow, after yet another flight, I'm sure. 🤔
She’s in Patagonia now which is at least a days coach ride away so another flight that she will be trying to hide away from her followers. So what’s that, 3 flights in a week now? What would Attenborough do indeed...

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Dam I forgot to add 'do the dishes' to her 'day in the life' yesterday, how could I have forgotten that.

Is she for real, I have no words for her arrogance, just who does she think she is.
I think it’s for our benefit. She is our puppet now, anything you want her to mimic just write it here and away she goes. If you’d like to see anything on her insta, suggestions below please 😂😂