Zanna van Dijk #9 GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never be in a relationship with an OCD neat freak. Mainly because I’m so bloody messy! But also how could you ever relax?

Reactions: 2
I could never be in a relationship with an OCD neat freak. Mainly because I’m so bloody messy! But also how could you ever relax?
Same, I dated one briefly, before I met my husband and never felt at ease in his place. Was always scared I'd spill something. I am very clumsy and messy 😂

Reactions: 4
There's a difference between "neat freak" and OCD. OCD is an actual medical condition. I have diagnosed OCD, mess in my house feels like the mess is burrowing into my brain and I can't function. You just clean as you go, assign rightful places and don't just "dump" stuff, because you can learn to manage a medical condition. Neat freaks that just LIKE stuff immaculate and take it out on others around them are not the same and OCD shouldn't be thrown around in the same sentence like it's some annoying personality trait.

Reactions: 39
A friend of a friend is the person selling their cat to zanna. They're selling it because they've gone through a break up and wont be home enough when things go back to normal so think it's unfair on the cat... Think it's going to the wrong people in that case

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
A friend of a friend is the person selling their cat to zanna. They're selling it because they've gone through a break up and wont be home enough when things go back to normal so think it's unfair on the cat... Think it's going to the wrong people in that case
What!!! Haha omg. Good intel. And yeah can’t wait for the cat to mysteriously disappear once Zanna is back to travelling 2x a month at least and Ant’s commuting in and out of London for 12 hours a day

Reactions: 10
I’m assuming that this isn’t a bog standard moggy if it’s being sold then? I should have guessed that this being Zanna it will no doubt to be some fancy pedigree like a Bengal or a Ragdoll.

I can’t get over the amount of stuff shes brought for it. Just ridiculous. My cats lived for 18 years and they were perfectly happy with a bit of paper or fluff to play with! God help Ant though when it starts bringing dead birds and mice into the house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming that this isn’t a bog standard moggy if it’s being sold then? I should have guessed that this being Zanna it will no doubt to be some fancy pedigree like a Bengal or a Ragdoll.

I can’t get over the amount of stuff shes brought for it. Just ridiculous. My cats lived for 18 years and they were perfectly happy with a bit of paper or fluff to play with! God help Ant though when it starts bringing dead birds and mice into the house!
Ha yes! Also when she said the cat will be with them in the next video .. good luck getting a cat to do that 🤣.

Also hope she realises the cat will be quite traumatised when it first moves in with them. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The whole GirlGains thing was such bullshit. Zanna is really fake and Tally Rye has put on an unbelievable amount of weight over the past year or so. I'm not sure why anyone would go to them for fitness advice.

The whole GirlGains thing was such bullshit. Zanna is really fake and Tally Rye has put on an unbelievable amount of weight over the past year or so. I'm not sure why anyone would go to them for fitness advice.
tbh think this mentality that people
can only be “fit” or “healthy” when their body is a certain size/looks a certain way is part of the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 28
tbh think this mentality that people
can only be “fit” or “healthy” when their body is a certain size/looks a certain way is part of the problem
Also to add to that, Tally has been very open about her weight gain too, and talks about fitness at every size now. I would actually rather go to her for fitness advice (she seems a much better PT than Zanna) than some of the other people on the internet right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has mentioned several times how angry he will be about very small amounts of mess. And that he was irate about the workmen. Small other things, like when he makes toast she asks which piece is hers. And in the latest vlog she says how appreciative she is of him for allowing her to get a cat.
I've first hand experience of a controlling relationship, so I may be spotting red flags that aren't really there 🤷‍♀️
yeah i’ve also been in a controlling relationship, you kinda don’t realise some of the things they do, or make excuses for them until you look back. If i left a ring mark on the work surface or didn’t put a lid on something properly (one of my annoying habits 😂) he would get so angry and call me an immature child. if he ever did anything like leave breadcrumbs i wouldn’t say anything and just clear them up myself because if i mentioned it to him he’d say ‘i’m always clearing up after you’ and turn it round on me. Not saying ants like that, but i know how it would feel for zanna him constantly getting worked up about mess. it got to the point where i’d check a room over before leaving it! Give me someone messy now 😂

Reactions: 6
Also to add to that, Tally has been very open about her weight gain too, and talks about fitness at every size now. I would actually rather go to her for fitness advice (she seems a much better PT than Zanna) than some of the other people on the internet right now.
I wouldn't trust any of them! The problem is when the changes in weight are too drastic and irregular, which is unhealthy and what seems to have happened to Tally. She has also been open about suffering from an eating disorder and I'm sure lockdown hasn't helped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
yeah i’ve also been in a controlling relationship, you kinda don’t realise some of the things they do, or make excuses for them until you look back. If i left a ring mark on the work surface or didn’t put a lid on something properly (one of my annoying habits 😂) he would get so angry and call me an immature child. if he ever did anything like leave breadcrumbs i wouldn’t say anything and just clear them up myself because if i mentioned it to him he’d say ‘i’m always clearing up after you’ and turn it round on me. Not saying ants like that, but i know how it would feel for zanna him constantly getting worked up about mess. it got to the point where i’d check a room over before leaving it! Give me someone messy now 😂
so glad i’m not the only one to not put lids on properly 😁😁

Reactions: 4
so glad i’m not the only one to not put lids on properly 😁😁
My pet peeve is not closing kitchen cupboards haha. There are people who do this, it drives me crazy!

But I think being on the same 'level' regarding cleaning is very important in relationship. Sounds maybe silly, but little things like that can drive people crazy and build resentment after a while. I'm really curious how Ant will be with this cat. I feel bit bad for him, he really doesn't look like he want this and clearly would rather have a dog. To be honest is not fair for Zanna to insist on the cat, especially when she will start traveling again after pandemic and it will be Ant who stays more home who will have to take care of it...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.