Zanna van Dijk #9 GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such adversity in her life

I hate this narrative that if you have ill health, or not made swift recovery then you are not strong or resilient

There is a hashtag and even a podcast about two girls who had the same surgery
Anyone else want to start and appendectomy survivors podcast with me? #appendicitissurvivors
How has she not been a guest on it???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t appendicitis similarly dangerous if left untreated? You don’t see every man and his dog starting a podcast and showing off their scars 🙄 if that’s the only adversity she’s ever faced she needs a bloody wake up call

Reactions: 9
It's sad that this is her 'content', harping back to something that, when she feels like it, she will have a good wallow in, and then instantly gets snappy if people raise comments that she doesn't like about it.
She doesn't respect those that treated her, nor does she respect her body enough to properly fuel it or rest it. 'Bounce back, strong and resilient' that attitude does my head in, like it's an option? People overcome so much more each and everyday and yet don't feel the need to de value it for a few instagram likes.
She is a pampered princess that does not live in the real world.

Reactions: 13
It was Alexia Clark who had the twisted bowel recently. I must admit I did wonder it it was the orthorexic diet and exercise addiction that causes it, I don’t know what Alexia Clark’s diet is like but she also over exercises like Zanna.

Rest days are so important. Even professional sports people don’t exercise every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She doesn't really do that much exercise, there are plenty of people doing lots more. I think for a bowel issue it would be more likely to be diet related (although that's obviously just my first thought, I'm not a medical expert!)

Someone mentioned her having an eating disorder, has she ever mentioned that?

She doesn't really do that much exercise, there are plenty of people doing lots more. I think for a bowel issue it would be more likely to be diet related (although that's obviously just my first thought, I'm not a medical expert!)

She has said in previous videos (a lonnggg tiiiime aggggo) that she has never had an eating disorder. She's the only one out of the Girl Gainz who hasn't admitted it. And I think that's because she's still IN it! Just my opinion xx

Reactions: 15
There was also a bodybuilder out in Australia who had the same thing some time back. I’ll try remember her name. She did not make such a big deal of it either ...

Reactions: 2
It was Alexia Clark who had the twisted bowel recently. I must admit I did wonder it it was the orthorexic diet and exercise addiction that causes it, I don’t know what Alexia Clark’s diet is like but she also over exercises like Zanna.

Rest days are so important. Even professional sports people don’t exercise every day.
Alexia Clark also follows a plant based diet. All the meal plans in her program are vegetarian as she is one herself. I have to say, to me her meal plan is extremely restrictive. I followed her workout plan for a while and it is intense. Didn't follow the meal plan though.

Reactions: 3

see from what she shares i think different, sometimes 2
work puts a day? or a workout and a run and sometimes a long walk too.
she literally never seems to have rest days?
she’s not a professional athlete and ok “fitness is her job” and i’m sure she’d say she exercises so much because she enjoys it however imo there are so
many other things to enjoy 🤷🏽‍♀️
read a book, spend an afternoon actually cooking a nice meal, spend some time researching charities you could donate to. there is so much more to life than exercising

Reactions: 7
There was also a bodybuilder out in Australia who had the same thing some time back. I’ll try remember her name. She did not make such a big deal of it either ...
Oh, right, could it be Lauren Simpson or something?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she has an eating disorder or ever did. She used to be quite skinny but that’s because of how tall she is and she never did any weight training and she mentioned once she did low carb diets years go when they were in, wouldn’t say that’s an eating disorder just not well informed. I think she looks a really healthy weight, it’s just spread out more because of her height

Reactions: 1
see from what she shares i think different, sometimes 2
work puts a day? or a workout and a run and sometimes a long walk too.
she literally never seems to have rest days?
she’s not a professional athlete and ok “fitness is her job” and i’m sure she’d say she exercises so much because she enjoys it however imo there are so
many other things to enjoy 🤷🏽‍♀️
read a book, spend an afternoon actually cooking a nice meal, spend some time researching charities you could donate to. there is so much more to life than exercising
I get the impression she does around a 20/30 min workout or run, and a walk outside. It's not a huge amount. However, she doesn't seem to have a proper training plan or purpose and it all seems a bit random. And too much HIIT.

Reactions: 3
How would she not know where the freaking mirror came from?!?! It literally just came, in most likely a branded box, with a branded delivery note, she will have gotten a delivery email on her phone or if not from world's worst designer Jojo? What can she POSSIBLY gain by acting so disassociated from the process of getting bloody FURNITURE for her house? It's just downright weird behaviour

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I get the impression she does around a 20/30 min workout or run, and a walk outside. It's not a huge amount. However, she doesn't seem to have a proper training plan or purpose and it all seems a bit random. And too much HIIT.
I agree there are people who do way way more. I have friends who do and it’s honestly scary and really spoils life because they can never e.g. just go for impromptu drinks after work, and have to go to bed super early to be up to workout in the morning. Unhealthy in the extreme.

With Zanna, something does also scream unhealthy. But perhaps as you say it’s not necessarily the amount she does - but rather that she seems to be very focused on making sure everyone knows she’s working out and running and being super active all the time. I think it’s also why she never covers up at home - being slim is such a part of her identity. I think even to herself. If that makes any sense.
imo there are so many other things to enjoy 🤷🏽‍♀️
Fully agree with this. From her content, though, it doesn’t come across like she has much of a rich inner life. So while I 100% agree there is more to life than exercise, maybe she just doesn’t enjoy things like art, music, literature, politics, etc. To be fair, I love all those things, but that would probably make me the world’s most boring influencer because so much of what makes me tick happens inside my brain and would not translate into good “content” 😂

Reactions: 11
I totally agree with the frustrations mentioned over her "resilient" body helping her bounce back. Being fit will of course help to some degree recover from some illnesses but it's highly offensive to those who haven't survived surgeries/illnesses. Covid is proof enough that being fit isn't a ticket to "bouncing back" or indeed survival. High volumes of exercise can actual lower your immune system for a short while, eg marathons etc.

Reactions: 8
I agree there are people who do way way more. I have friends who do and it’s honestly scary and really spoils life because they can never e.g. just go for impromptu drinks after work, and have to go to bed super early to be up to workout in the morning. Unhealthy in the extreme.

With Zanna, something does also scream unhealthy. But perhaps as you say it’s not necessarily the amount she does - but rather that she seems to be very focused on making sure everyone knows she’s working out and running and being super active all the time. I think it’s also why she never covers up at home - being slim is such a part of her identity. I think even to herself. If that makes any sense.

Fully agree with this. From her content, though, it doesn’t come across like she has much of a rich inner life. So while I 100% agree there is more to life than exercise, maybe she just doesn’t enjoy things like art, music, literature, politics, etc. To be fair, I love all those things, but that would probably make me the world’s most boring influencer because so much of what makes me tick happens inside my brain and would not translate into good “content” 😂
surely these things are what make us tho? what does she actually like or do apart from exercise, water her plants and heat up ready meals?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolutely agree. And she loves to tell us how long her workout is, or how far they are walking etc. And show us how sweaty she is afterwards.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.