Zanna van Dijk #9 GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see the stories - what's the cat called?

I love cats, so am quite happy with lots of cat content

Reactions: 2
I can't see the stories - what's the cat called?

I love cats, so am quite happy with lots of cat content
Bella! I have to admit the cat is very cute and fair play to Zanna for buying an older cat rather than a kitten

Reactions: 12
Yawn guys- yes, it's a cat and it's cute which is why Zambia is clever making it her content. Just look how much discussion it's generating on this thread?

Reactions: 6
It’s making me irrationally annoyed that the cat is cute and that it’s not hiding under the bed and that 🐜 is being cute with it. Not sure why I am bitter about that ?? Anyway I guess it’s good for the cat if it’s got a good home.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just saw the post with the cat and Zambia sitting on a blanket on the sofa - made me lol - does this mean that JoJo will have to come and do the "blanket throw" to style it again.......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s making me irrationally annoyed that the cat is cute and that it’s not hiding under the bed and that 🐜 is being cute with it. Not sure why I am bitter about that ?? Anyway I guess it’s good for the cat if it’s got a good home.
Hahahaha I know right 😂 my cat hid for like 2 days before she came out and took like 6 months before she sat near me 😂😭

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed that the only videos/photos of the cat, the cat is on a blanket or the floor- so obviously she's not allowed on any of the furniture. Which I understand as it's all new and lovely but I wonder how long that will last, and even with the blanket her fur will get everywhere. Also her bed seems to be a small utility room - I'm not a cat person/have never owned cats so is it okay for them to be shut up in the one room?

I have to say though, she is a gorgeous cat!

It won't last because every time they bugger off for a walk, kitty will think ‘ooh couch time!’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that the only videos/photos of the cat, the cat is on a blanket or the floor- so obviously she's not allowed on any of the furniture. Which I understand as it's all new and lovely but I wonder how long that will last, and even with the blanket her fur will get everywhere. Also her bed seems to be a small utility room - I'm not a cat person/have never owned cats so is it okay for them to be shut up in the one room?

Yes it’s totally fine to leave a cat in a small until it’s room over night or for SHORT periods of time during the day as long as they have food water and a litter tray (unless you are happy for them to tit everywhere)
Yes the cats cute but look at the hair all over her leggings already....
Just feel sorry for that cat, it’s going to have a camera shoved in it’s face 20 hours a day. Just like all these insta babies. It drives me mad

Reactions: 4

Hahaha yes you CANNOT control where the cat scratches, no matter how many scratching posts.
My cat would get severe anxiety if I didn’t let her sleep right next to me. Think she had some trauma in her past days.

a lot of people don’t let dogs on the bed/sofa etc but cats are sofa pets! like they always sit on the sofa lol, they can’t be running around after it with a blanket ready to put down all the time

I wonder if they took into account getting a cat when picking their furniture. You can’t have sofas etc in certain fabrics as the cats pull it to tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With a new cat it is recommended to introduce them slowly to a house, so keeping in 1 or 2 rooms is sensible. And the blanket may be of comfort to her if it has her smell on it.

I don't think they're doing anything wrong. There's no need to find fault with everything she posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
With a new cat it is recommended to introduce them slowly to a house, so keeping in 1 or 2 rooms is sensible. And the blanket may be of comfort to her if it has her smell on it.
Yes we were recommended to do that but she meowed her head off all night so we let her in with us and that's how we live now 😂

Did anyone notice how warped her office tabletop is in that pic of the cat? That can't be practical for doing anything on if it is curved like that - nothing will lay flat and even your laptop will wobble...
Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 11.58.31.png

Aww that is one adorable kitty 😃reminds me of my old cat, similar markings. Except she was a real chonk 😂

• Heart
Aww that is one adorable kitty 😃reminds me of my old cat, similar markings. Except she was a real chonk 😂
Have to say they look like they adore that cat and it’s lucky to be there. There will come a time when the honeymoon period is over though. Cats are predators and when it starts bringing in animals, dead and alive, can’t see that being so popular. I once owned a Bengal. He was so incredible, beautiful, but the biggest pain in the arse. He brought home mice, ALIVE, and released them. Brought home a half chewed baby pigeon which we had to rear. It survived but shat everywhere. Killed next doors cat fighting with it on the nightly until it eventually had a heart attack and died. That didn’t make us popular. Got buried under a neighbours floorboards as he snuck in when builders were in and out replacing their floor. They didn’t know until he started crying 3 days later, so up came the floor again. Through curiosity got locked in another neighbours shed for a week. The number of sleepless nights I had with that cat agonising about him. He was such an hole but I loved him with every fibre of my being and miss him every day. Bottom line, cats are cunts!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She's not doing anything wrong with the cat at all. It looks relaxed and happy to be with them. I'm sure they'll do their best to discourage furniture scratching and I think they'll just deal with it if it starts to become problem. I will be laughing if it starts swatting their pointless jugs off the shelves though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.