Zanna van Dijk #9 GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they getting a cat, then? God, poor animal.

Also, figures Zanna would be a cat person. I bet Ant wanted a dog, but nobody cares what you want, Ant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys, it’s also my two-year anniversary then! (I had a pulmonary embolism the same day as Zanny Chops had her brush with death). She kindly reminds me every year 😉🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ive had so many surgeries when I was younger on my legs, every Summer holiday I was getting operated on, I dont celebrate it nor do I remember the dates of the surgeries

Shes so stupid

Its also an insult to people who are chronically sick when she keeps mentioning how resilient her body is, no it duck isnt because you made your own body sick and then whipped it back into shape as soon as you could and never stopped, talking about her body is resilient and 'bounced back' but doesnt respect her body to not train a million times a da and eat trash food everyday
What a crock of tit. Her body is not resilient at all. If it was she would never have required surgery in the first place. Clearly her body is susceptible to developing problems. I don’t have a bleeping ugly scar from my belly button to short and curlys. Cupid stunt!

Reactions: 5
So her bathtime reading is "my wild and sleepless nights". Book about motherhood I believe.
So I think she is doing her "research" aka let a book tell her whether motherhood is for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
surely these things are what make us tho? what does she actually like or do apart from exercise, water her plants and heat up ready meals?
The only other thing I’ve seen her do is “scrapbook”. Books full of pictures of herself 🙄. She’s as shallow as a puddle.

Reactions: 11
I think the difference would be having a goal. I had a ED and ortherixia and I only exercised out of impulse. No goal. Only because I felt like I should/had to. If I didn't I felt guilty. That's why I imagine she feels guilt when she's not 'working'.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she has talked about an unhealthy relationship with food and binge drinking just before her blonde health days? She didn't say outright it was eating disorder directly but it sounded like there was an issue. Might be wrong but I'm sure she has!

Reactions: 1
I remember he saying she used to eat loads and loads of white bread as a student funnily enough, not that bread is unhealthy obviously, but thinking about it I can’t remember the last time I saw her eating a sandwich or a piece of toast.

I remember he saying she used to eat loads and loads of white bread as a student funnily enough, not that bread is unhealthy obviously, but thinking about it I can’t remember the last time I saw her eating a sandwich or a piece of toast.
Don't think she has an E.D., we've definitely seen her eating pita bread + hummus & ... I want to say sourdough and peanut butter?

I am not really sure what her niche is anymore? Healthy lifestyle? Why are we pretending she needs THAT MUCH gym equipment if she's just working out for health, without other physique goals? Maintaining muscle mass is easy & her physique hasn't really changed in yearssss, especially in the absence of any sort of workout routine?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she has talked about an unhealthy relationship with food and binge drinking just before her blonde health days? She didn't say outright it was eating disorder directly but it sounded like there was an issue. Might be wrong but I'm sure she has!
bet she was actually fun then tho 💃🏽

came back to say- in her #strongnotskinny days she used to call this previous version of her life “skinnyfat”, obviously then came strong not skinny along with body power etc which lasted aaaages, then the vegan thing. i’m sure she’s also had a phase of “intuitive eating” - seems to me she’s tried everything going. whilst her physique is obviously slim and long, she seems to put a lot into staying “lean”
l

Last edited:
How would she not know where the freaking mirror came from?!?! It literally just came, in most likely a branded box, with a branded delivery note, she will have gotten a delivery email on her phone or if not from world's worst designer Jojo? What can she POSSIBLY gain by acting so disassociated from the process of getting bloody FURNITURE for her house? It's just downright weird behaviour
Right? And she said ‘this arrived yesterday? I’ll just have to ask where it came from’. Wouldn’t everyone else have asked before posting then? Her account isn’t to help others in the redecorating process, it’s literally just to get free things and brag about having a soulless home.

Reactions: 8
just watched the latest vlog. Ant sooo doesn’t want a cat 😂 He just seems obsessed with cleaning. I love a clean house but i don’t think i could handle his levels of spotlessness

Reactions: 4
just watched the latest vlog. Ant sooo doesn’t want a cat 😂 He just seems obsessed with cleaning. I love a clean house but i don’t think i could handle his levels of spotlessness
He’s said before in old vlogs that he doesn’t like cats at all and is 100% a dog person. He’ll get resentful with Zambia if he ends up not bonding with the cat and it makes a mess.

Reactions: 6
She is always eating toast in her vlogs. Ant makes it for her.

Anyone notice Ant making fun of her laugh on the latest vlog? I get creepy, controlling vibes from him

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is always eating toast in her vlogs. Ant makes it for her.

Anyone notice Ant making fun of her laugh on the latest vlog? I get creepy, controlling vibes from him
Funny you should say this as I too am starting to get the impression he’s quite controlling too. She admired during one of her live lockdown chats she needs him to tell her she’s pretty and loved etc etc. That must imply she’s feeling insecure in the relationship and herself in general. That’s sad really. Her life must feel quite empty outside of the influencer bubble

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Funny you should say this as I too am starting to get the impression he’s quite controlling too. She admired during one of her live lockdown chats she needs him to tell her she’s pretty and loved etc etc. That must imply she’s feeling insecure in the relationship and herself in general. That’s sad really. Her life must feel quite empty outside of the influencer bubble
She has mentioned several times how angry he will be about very small amounts of mess. And that he was irate about the workmen. Small other things, like when he makes toast she asks which piece is hers. And in the latest vlog she says how appreciative she is of him for allowing her to get a cat.
I've first hand experience of a controlling relationship, so I may be spotting red flags that aren't really there 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She has mentioned several times how angry he will be about very small amounts of mess. And that he was irate about the workmen. Small other things, like when he makes toast she asks which piece is hers. And in the latest vlog she says how appreciative she is of him for allowing her to get a cat.
I've first hand experience of a controlling relationship, so I may be spotting red flags that aren't really there 🤷‍♀️
Wow how sad

Reactions: 5
I just watched her vlog for the first time ever. Maybe he just hates being on camera and so is very awkward but their interactions are just so ... forced and awkward? And doesn’t feel very loving at all. I really struggled to watch that. Maybe it is just because he hates the camera but if so just don’t involve him !

had to skip first five mins because, yawn. Granola ad.

When I go out for a long walk I don’t even take my phone as I want to switch off, not be filming everything.

Can’t even remember what else was in the video it was so dull 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.