Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGreenCurtain

Hi! Long time lurker here- first proper post! I also wanted to raise about her degree...the NHS will have paid for her degree. The NHS up until recently paid the fees and provided a grant Allied Health students including Speech and Language Therapists. The courses tend to therefore only take on about 30-50 people (my year group for SLT there was only 25!!)

Zanna never mentions this. That she essentially got a free degree (Taking the place of someone else) and then has never done a hard days work for the NHS to repay them. She also 100% could have worked part time as an SLT and kept up her CPD and research on the side (this potentially would have made her more relatable and interesting than whatever she does now)

SLT is a hugely diverse, valuable and fairly unknown profession that would benefit from more recognition (most SLTs fight for this recognition every day because they are passionate!) SLTs work hard to help patients recover their voice and support people to have meaningful connection with their family members. You’d think she would promote and raise awareness for communication but no!!

sorry for the rant (passionate SLT over here 😛)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

RosaGirl200

I am of the strong belief that there is never a need to get up at 5:30am if you aren't heading for a train for a normal workday or catching a flight. I hate her bragging about getting up earlier, I always used to feel bad when she wrote about the times she got up and I thought I was somehow failing because I wasn't getting up at the crack of dawn.

After reading a book called Why We Sleep, I realised how important it is to just listen to your body in terms of sleep and how waking up so early can be so detrimental to your health!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over her desk set up. For someone so tall (has she mentioned that she’s tall?) her desk seems low and that chair is awful! She’s clearly not planning to spend much time working there otherwise she’d get a proper office chair with a high back and lumbar suppport. Something functional rather than a chair that looks pretty.
I just don't understand people who have this level of wealth and then sit on a velvet dining chair as their 'working chair' and don't even get a monitor/separate PC set up for working from home. You can have your Apple account on two devices with pretty much a seamless transition between a desktop and a laptop she's got no excuse. Or just plug your laptop into a dock to use a monitor at an appropriate height with a proper mouse and keyboard.

I've been drooling after a nice Herman Miller office chair but they're out of my budget right now and not so easy to find second hand where I live. She could easily get their Mirra or Aeron in a lighter colour or a burnt orange or brown that still works with her office colour palette, although not ✨interior inspo✨. Her TALL WOMAN back would thank her.

To be honest though whenever she uploads those time lapses of her 'working' I just imagine it is her replying to emails 'why yes I will accept free pastries' 'I will accept free pasta' 'I will accept this smart watch' 'Yes I do want BodyShop shampoo to throw in my guest room'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Ergghhh I absolutely HATE how when she does polls the options are always "yes" or that you hate that thing. For example when she asked if people wanted to see her book recommendations the options were "yes!" or "I hate reading", now it's do you want to see my hikes and the options are "sure thing" or "I hate nature". I love nature but I couldn't care less about your plagiarised hikes you stupid bint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

soph1992

90500FCB-B4F6-4CA7-A2CE-B444AEE8B582.png
Mate, you literally go to a garden centre every weekend. Why not start there before begging for “gifted” garden furniture?! I 100% guarantee in a couple of weeks - they’ll be gifted furniture on our screens. Absolute dickhead.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
There's a difference between "neat freak" and OCD. OCD is an actual medical condition. I have diagnosed OCD, mess in my house feels like the mess is burrowing into my brain and I can't function. You just clean as you go, assign rightful places and don't just "dump" stuff, because you can learn to manage a medical condition. Neat freaks that just LIKE stuff immaculate and take it out on others around them are not the same and OCD shouldn't be thrown around in the same sentence like it's some annoying personality trait.

Reactions: 39

RosaGirl200

This makes my blood boil. She’s flipped that quote to sympathise with the people ‘in the better boats’. It’s usually “we might all be in the same storm but we’re in different boats”.

She is honestly one of the most disgusting people on social media I can’t even deal with it. Eat the fucking rich.
The difference is she's in a yacht whereas most people are in a rubber dingy with a hole in it.

• Sad
  • Haha

soph1992

OMG i've had to come on and and rant about zambia in the hopes that she snoops on here and can take some advice on board. let's go zambia:
1. why you crying about walking/travelling when you're literally sat in a 1.6m house. Did you not watch Dishi Rishi's budget today... 700,000 have LOST their jobs over the last year and you're crying that you haven't been able to get away in what is it 3 months since your maldives trip?!
2. why so braggy - on gifted nest - "there were LOADSSSS of offers put in on our house but it was OURS that was accepted". also bitching on the contractors... classy Zambia.
3. I think anyone would happily be a travel influencer if they were given free holidays all the time - the great thing about being this type of influencer is the desinations speak for themselves and isn't dominated by your drivel
4. the fucking 5.48am clock reminders every morning and your morning thoughts videos - honestly who the fuck do you think are you!?

Right that's me done for the day, as you were tattlers.

• Heart

ellwood

This makes my blood boil. She’s flipped that quote to sympathise with the people ‘in the better boats’. It’s usually “we might all be in the same storm but we’re in different boats”.

She is honestly one of the most disgusting people on social media I can’t even deal with it. Eat the fucking rich.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

blackkcat

what did she say about arm fat?
Her mannerisms are starting to very much mirror Talilla Henchoz. Particularly in her recent post about arm fat. She’s such a shapeshifter! Do your own thing Zanna, you shouldn’t need to morph into other influencers!
I also take issue with pretty, thin, white woman with no arm fat talking about how it doesn’t matter having arm fat..

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

CustardPie

VIP Member
Bushy Park again this morning. What bit about driving 20 minutes to go for a run do you think makes it local to you?
So...I asked her - in her little question box - "can you explain why you keep travelling to Bushy Park when it is not local to you?"

BLOCKED. Quelle Surprise...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Hi guys!
Im soooo grateful she put up a blog on how she laces up her walking boots, as I really never knew how to lace up my berghaus boots before seeing it!
TWAT!
So boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Aardvark

Chatty Member
When I used to go to the gym there was a woman in one of the classes who had to be the fittest in the room, no matter what. We noticed that whatever the exercise was eg do 20 burpees/squats/press ups/500m on the rowing machine as fast as possible, she was always first to finish, because she would stop at 18 or 19 or whatever it took so no one would beat her. But that meant everyone else in the class was getting more out of it, as we were doing what we were meant to, and no one really cared that someone was finishing first as no one else was that competitve.

I think of that woman every time I see Zanna doing another run of Bushy Park, one of the flattest places in the area. The hills near where she lives will slow her down and make her splits worse, but her running will improve so much more over time

She's all about the image, not the substance of fitness

Reactions: 33