Zanna van Dijk #9 GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of: peanutbuttercupp11
Original title as follows:
Zambia van head #9: GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging
Apologies for the edit but I think you ought to have the person's real name plus "head" would have been censored

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am of the strong belief that there is never a need to get up at 5:30am if you aren't heading for a train for a normal workday or catching a flight. I dislike her bragging about getting up earlier, I always used to feel bad when she wrote about the times she got up and I thought I was somehow failing because I wasn't getting up at the crack of dawn.

After reading a book called Why We Sleep, I realised how important it is to just listen to your body in terms of sleep and how waking up so early can be so detrimental to your health!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I am of the strong belief that there is never a need to get up at 5:30am if you aren't heading for a train for a normal workday or catching a flight. I dislike her bragging about getting up earlier, I always used to feel bad when she wrote about the times she got up and I thought I was somehow failing because I wasn't getting up at the crack of dawn.

After reading a book called Why We Sleep, I realised how important it is to just listen to your body in terms of sleep and how waking up so early can be so detrimental to your health!
Yeah as somebody who's struggled with waking up when working from home, her posts about how she now wakes up at 6:30 instead of 5:30 are not at all as inspiring as she wants them to be (and lets be real they're just not-so-humble brags)

Reactions: 18
Yeah as somebody who's struggled with waking up when working from home, her posts about how she now wakes up at 6:30 instead of 5:30 are not at all as inspiring as she wants them to be (and lets be real they're just not-so-humble brags)
Haha yeah honestly sometimes I would be waking up 10 mins before I needed to start work. Lockdown stress just had me constantly exhausted.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The 'look how early I get up because I'm sooo busy and important and I don't have time for sleep like you mere mortals' is so tedious. 🙄 As the other posters have said, sleep is vital to being as healthy as you can be. Not that she'd know anything about actual health. I have 3 teenage daughters and they've all unfollowed her as they say she's a complete nightmare and they're sick of her bragging, prancing around and not actually 'doing' anything of any value other than promoting her own overpriced tat. I'm thrilled. Zanna, you are losing your core audience, when teenagers can see through you, might be time to have a good look at yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she doing her hair while sitting on the floor in what I assume is the snug or the leaving room :rolleyes: Such a big home and she's filming ADs sitting on the floor? She's so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A photoshoot in a pandemic?!?!
With no masks!!

Seems to be the trend amongst her grammers. Zambia's Happy Pear friends also tend to get up around 5:30 am. They probably compete who can get up earlier and be the most 'productive'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Zambia van head #9: GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging
Apologies for the edit but I think you ought to have the person's real name plus "head" would have been censored
Yay my first thread title thank you I'm so honoured 🤩

Haha I knew it would have to be her real name I just added my own name in for fun 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Was thinking today about how her podcast has been a flop, she’s barely mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t get why she needed to attend that photo shoot (or why it needed to take place at all) It should be the minimum number of people needed, e.g. models, photographer, hair/make-up. Not the business owner. It’s bullshit. What part of stay home doesn’t age get?!

Reactions: 14

Plus if you get the sacred 7-8hrs sleep a night, I see zero difference in whether you get up at 5.30am, 9.30am or whatever hours suit your situation - particularly in her case, not having a proper job with fixed hours nor children.

Reactions: 19
Plus if you get the sacred 7-8hrs sleep a night, I see zero difference in whether you get up at 5.30am, 9.30am or whatever hours suit your situation - particularly in her case, not having a proper job with fixed hours nor children.
Hmm, I have wondered if she just gets up early because Ant actually has a job to get to that requires an early start?

Reactions: 8
Great title @peanutbuttercupp11 👏🏻👏🏻
Someone asked on the other thread about the website where you can check% of fake followers - I think it’s called modash or something similar?🤔

This is the website

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.