Zanna van Dijk #9 GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said the therapy was for her problem with working too hard wasn't it?
Oh wow I missed that. That's like when you go to a job interview and they ask what your biggest flaw is and you say "I'm too much of a perfectionist". I'm not sure there's an emoji with a big enough eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I think she said in therapy she felt guilt about not working hard enough/feels like she always needs to be working and can't relax? The irony of this coming from someone without a proper job :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Yeah I think she said in therapy she felt guilt about not working hard enough/feels like she always needs to be working and can't relax? The irony of this coming from someone without a proper job :rolleyes:
I think that's it. But also she never mentioned it again since the first time so who knows if she's still doing it

Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm cynical, but I doubt Zanna is addressing hard tit in therapy. She considers her medical emergency content. She used it as a basis for promoting "health" tit like probiotics if I recall, so I doubt she's going to go through therapy to try to stop thinking about it if she makes money off of it.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm cynical, but I doubt Zanna is addressing hard tit in therapy. She considers her medical emergency content. She used it as a basis for promoting "health" tit like probiotics if I recall, so I doubt she's going to go through therapy to try to stop thinking about it if she makes money off of it.
Agree.

I think she worked much harder in her early days, she actually got out to the gym early in the AM to teach classes, she also cooked much more from scratch. It's kind of a shame that she deleted/hid all the older videos as she had stronger work ethic back then.
No wonder she feels guilty, she does duck all all day but somehow makes a fortune and gets gifted a ton of crap thanks to her constant lies and blagging. She must realise she doesn't deserve all the stuff kindly gifted to her so it's not surprising there's a feeling of guilt.

Reactions: 13
I feel like her therapy is just online stuff like Betterhelp and that, but yeah she 1000% has eating disorder tit. I can't stand the fact she's so bleeping ignorant to covid - a relative of mine is in hospital with it, and they're 85 with co-morbitities.... she can duck right off, people like her do my head in

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She just has no USP, her content is neither one thing or the other. She needs to decide what her angle is and stick with it. You can’t try and be a little bit of everything as it’s so obvious it’s not genuine.

Ive had so many surgeries when I was younger on my legs, every Summer holiday I was getting operated on, I dont celebrate it nor do I remember the dates of the surgeries

Shes so stupid

Its also an insult to people who are chronically sick when she keeps mentioning how resilient her body is, no it duck isnt because you made your own body sick and then whipped it back into shape as soon as you could and never stopped, talking about her body is resilient and 'bounced back' but doesnt respect her body to not train a million times a da and eat trash food everyday

Reactions: 21
Not to mention she hardly ever (if at all) addresses the surgeons or nursing staff that were there saving her and giving her medical care.
Sums her up perfectly as to why she has a complete disregard to the pandemic- if her body is resilient, why should she care an ounce about those on the front line saving lives and watching people uneccesarily die from this virus. Cant stand selfish morons like Zanna.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Remember when she had that tropical virus but still went out into central London and continued as normal? LOOOOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Standard picture of her crying because her thin lanky body is so strong and resilient. Zanna thousands of people in this county are dying every week, you are so selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shes so fake, she had to be reminded and now shes crying over it lol, someone make it make sense!

Reactions: 8
I could have happily lived the rest of my life without seeing that insta story about “neck tickles” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Forgive me if I am wrong.....but I thought about a month ago she did a story and then deleted it because she found it too "triggering" and said she would talk about it when she was ready....not that we need to hear any more about it......so why is she posting it again if its so triggering for her.....im fairly sure you cant sort out a trigger in a matter of weeks?
So is this not the definition of attention seeking?
being able to "celebrate" a 2 year anniversary is not possible if it triggers you......they literally have the opposite meanings celebrate implies happy and trigger implies sad

Reactions: 27
Forgive me if I am wrong.....but I thought about a month ago she did a story and then deleted it because she found it too "triggering" and said she would talk about it when she was ready....not that we need to hear any more about it......so why is she posting it again if its so triggering for her.....im fairly sure you cant sort out a trigger in a matter of weeks?
So is this not the definition of attention seeking?
being able to "celebrate" a 2 year anniversary is not possible if it triggers you......they literally have the opposite meanings celebrate implies happy and trigger implies sad
Not even a month ago, I think?
The point was, she as wondering why there might be a pattern of "strong healthy" fitness personalities getting their bowel twisted after another fitness person (forgot her name now, sorry) had to have the surgery recently. Zambia was wondering if there was a link between the lifestyle and the condition and she had replies allowed on those Stories and she probably got many responses saying "you and the other people who got it, overtrain and eat too much fibre" and she didn't like this answers so deleted the stories and said she didn't want to discuss it any more.
Oh how I wish I kept the screenshots but my phone is full of screenshots of influencers saying stupid things and I have to purge it regularly hahah
Imagine someone seeing all of these screenshots on my phone and asking if I was OK haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously! Where is her gratitude for modern medicine and the hospital staff???!!!

A member of my family had far more serious bowel surgery for cancer which required a lot more recovery than relaxing in a luxury resort in the Maldives. They couldn't tell you what the date was.

Last edited:
Such adversity in her life

I hate this narrative that if you have ill health, or not made swift recovery then you are not strong or resilient

47F60727-1C52-4764-AC1B-86EFE2B655BC.jpeg

8D6BE629-1EF2-4854-A67F-0EF2BA8C75BD.jpeg

There is a hashtag and even a podcast about two girls who had the same surgery
Anyone else want to start and appendectomy survivors podcast with me? #appendicitissurvivors

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.