Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to report her for driving for non essential purposes. It’s just the sheer arrogance that she thinks she can flaunt it on social media when the guidance specifically says STAY LOCAL. Why does she think this just doesn’t apply to her and she is allowed to drive but no one else is?! Argh I’m so cross.

Reactions: 14
omg! £170 down to a fiver. Selfridges must really be trying to get rid of them. To be fair that’s a bit of a kick in the balls, I’d be gutted especially all the work on making them sustainable. Then again i personally think £170 for a bikini is crazy expensive
Yeah I did feel a bit bad when I saw it. The mark up on them is insane though

Reactions: 2
I really want to report her for driving for non essential purposes. It’s just the sheer arrogance that she thinks she can flaunt it on social media when the guidance specifically says STAY LOCAL. Why does she think this just doesn’t apply to her and she is allowed to drive but no one else is?! Argh I’m so cross.
Same, just wondering how to do it.

Reactions: 1
Another absolute shameless #ad from Zambia, I mean who would have thought opening a window would get fresh air in a room 🤔 and how about actually telling us about the air purifying plants instead of getting a machine?! Surely this can’t be a sustainable product? I could be wrong about that though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same, just wondering how to do it.
I don’t know - unfortunately it appears just in the guidance rather than specifically the rules so it makes it difficult to. It’s just most of us are actually trying to act within the spirit of the rules rather than abusing them..

That cup she shows she is drinking from is fake LOL, there is no drink in that mug lol

Reactions: 4
Unfollow and block her, it will make you feel better not to see the tangerine tinted twit every day.
This really did make me chuckle - I love how supportive you guys are TY! I’ve just unfollowed her now, it’s definitely a weight lifted off 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another absolute shameless #ad from Zambia, I mean who would have thought opening a window would get fresh air in a room 🤔 and how about actually telling us about the air purifying plants instead of getting a machine?! Surely this can’t be a sustainable product? I could be wrong about that though!
Also, I bet no way will she actually be keeping that ugly thing in her newly refurbished house.

Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh how she was banging on about how SWS only do one sale a year, yet here her stuff is, reduced to £5 in Selfridges 😂

Zanna was why I started lurking on Tattle. Her hypocrisy on sustainability while jetsetting around the world gave me bad vibes and I needed to see if anyone else felt that way.
Same! It was thanks to Zanna that I discovered Tattle. I saw her hilarious "HaTeRs FoUnD mY hOuSe" crying selfie and went to look for said haters as I too wanted to find her house, then I found Tattle. I used to really like her but everything about her behaviour the last few months and the GiftedNest has put me right off her.

Reactions: 22
Weren't they having their own sale for reaching a certain number of followers?

Know a lot of people will disagree on this, but I feel like calling influencers out on what I would class as minor breaking/bending of the rules such as this doesn’t achieve anything but give the accused (zanna) cause to believe that anyone accusing them of breaking the rules is being irrational and a troll. Yes driving to go for a walk is against the rules because the govt want to stop people driving up and down the county for no reason but in reality getting in your car to go to an empty car park for a quiet country walk is no more high risk than me leaving my front door to weave through crowds on Clapham Common which is allowed. It’s probably lower risk.

In Zannas case, I feel having massless workers at her house and going to the Maldives/ any trip given the opportunity are WAY worse Covid misdemeanours (which were within the rules at the time) than driving for a country walk.

My point is, getting at someone for minor things like this is going to make the accused feel like the rules are a joke full stop rather than think logically about how their behaviour is impacting others in the pandemic. Don’t get me wrong I think Zanna’s behaviour has been pretty disgusting in the way that most influencers don’t seem to think it should be their problem, but this exact example ain’t it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like it was just an excuse to gain more followers. They were most likely going to launch a sale anyway. Suckers!
I'm sure their sale is not £5 bikini bottoms etc though like Selfridges ! I wonder if Selfridges have a lot of stock left they have had to discount whether this puts a question over whether they will restock again.....SWS prices are a joke!

Know a lot of people will disagree on this, but I feel like calling influencers out on what I would class as minor breaking/bending of the rules such as this doesn’t achieve anything but give the accused (zanna) cause to believe that anyone accusing them of breaking the rules is being irrational and a troll. Yes driving to go for a walk is against the rules because the govt want to stop people driving up and down the county for no reason but in reality getting in your car to go to an empty car park for a quiet country walk is no more high risk than me leaving my front door to weave through crowds on Clapham Common which is allowed. It’s probably lower risk.

In Zannas case, I feel having massless workers at her house and going to the Maldives/ any trip given the opportunity are WAY worse Covid misdemeanours (which were within the rules at the time) than driving for a country walk.

My point is, getting at someone for minor things like this is going to make the accused feel like the rules are a joke full stop rather than think logically about how their behaviour is impacting others in the pandemic. Don’t get me wrong I think Zanna’s behaviour has been pretty disgusting in the way that most influencers don’t seem to think it should be their problem, but this exact example ain’t it for me.
Totally agree with this and in all honesty it's pointless reporting it as the police won't do anything!

her Maldives trip broke tier 4 area rules which I think she was in at the time, either way her flying off after having workmen in the house was socially irresponsible regardless of a negative test. Look at the amount of sports people tested daily then getting a positive test, 48hrs before a flight means nothing really

Reactions: 12
I noticed the sale items remaining are bigger sizes - probably because they seem to be designed to flatter people with a similar body shape to hers.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with this and in all honesty it's pointless reporting it as the police won't do anything!

her Maldives trip broke tier 4 area rules which I think she was in at the time, either way her flying off after having workmen in the house was socially irresponsible regardless of a negative test. Look at the amount of sports people tested daily then getting a positive test, 48hrs before a flight means nothing really
Maldives was 96 hours prior to departure I think so even worse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.