Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who plans a gym tour video just to say “not sure where this is from/I’ll have to ask Ant where that’s from” - why doesn’t she have the answers already, she’s done zero preparation for her JOB?
Couldn't she ask him? I imagine he was behind camera because... lockdown? So there shouldn't have been anyone else there filming her? I know it was filmed a few weeks back but she must have been in tier 4 already back then?

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think it's suspicious that she's gone from 335k to 339k followers within a day?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
mrs Hinch featured her as an account she’s loving at the moment (eye roll) so think a lot of followers have come from there...
And no doubt they’ll leave just as quickly when they realise what a superficial, annoying jumped up twit she really is!

Reactions: 6
prob not if they’re still following hinch😫
I follow hinch and in all honesty I find her far more authentic than ZVD. I feel zanna will now jump on the hinch brigade in an attempt to up her ‘fame’. Problem is Zanna now hasn’t a clue what she is anymore. No proper job and her content as the moment is poor and insincere. That’s why people leave-and come here. Considering she reads this and must realise we were all fans of hers at some point you’d think the penny would drop and shed start accepting the constructive criticism ( not the trolling-that’s not the same) she gets on her posts.

Reactions: 12
She's just hit 340k followers. Which website shows how many are fake followers? Bet she just bought them all.

Reactions: 2
Guyssss can you imagine being so WiLD and KoOkY that you still dance around your kitchen at 28 years old oh my dayyyssss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Guyssss can you imagine being so WiLD and KoOkY that you still dance around your kitchen at 28 years old oh my dayyyssss
to be fair i do this sometimes, a bit of a feel good thing. and i think i look mint (in actuality i look like an over weight mom with tit moves)
but i don’t film myself and broadcast to 300000 ppl 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her stories today have been so so cringy 🙈

I've just noticed she has a story highlight called 'Weirdo 2.0' and it's the most cringe inducing thing ever I could only stomach watching 2 or 3 of them before I had to stop, she tries SO hard to be qUiRkY but still has the personality of a wooden spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lads just saw the happy leaf boys are doing a plant based course with.....zanna as the pt....allergic

Reactions: 1
to be fair i do this sometimes, a bit of a feel good thing. and i think i look mint (in actuality i look like an over weight mom with tit moves)
but i don’t film myself and broadcast to 300000 ppl 🤷🏽‍♀️
Haha nothing wrong with it at all! She just has the weirdest concept of being “too old now” to do XYZ and having to be adulting all the time. Zanna - 28 is not old and you don’t suddenly become a massive boring housewife when you turn 30. Although I kinda think that’s what she’s aiming for with the surrey mansion and a Tesla 🤮

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised she hasn't posted about watching David Attenborough's current series on the BBC. Wasn't she apparently obsessed with him? Vaguely recall her sporting some of his merch ...

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she hasn't posted about watching David Attenborough's current series on the BBC. Wasn't she apparently obsessed with him? Vaguely recall her sporting some of his merch ...
Is that the ‘what would Attenborough do?’ Top? That was her mercy a few years ago and that slogan was given to her by a follower after Z asked for ideas. She can’t even come up with her own mercy ideas!!! She no doubt made a fair bit of profit off the back of that. I can’t the follower responsible for got any recognition-financial or otherwise!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.