Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww that’s everyone for the reassurance about sleeping in - feel much better! I had a lie in this morning because I was totally exhausted from a long work week, hadn’t exercised all week, messy house, and then I saw her and I was like maybe I’m just rubbish ... 😓😫
Appreciate you all ☺☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 19
God I put myself through the pain of watching the gym tour - a presenter Zambia is not ! Painful watch - the presenting / show arms !!! also why do a tour and not know where things are from - it’s not hard - surely she “prepped” for it as she has been working so hard this week to get videos for us ! It’s embarrassing she has no idea what things are called especially when it comes to the house and her “construction” work - make it your job to know Zambia !
I would hate to be the builder with their so called snagging list - I bet they can’t wait to get their invoice paid and then out of there - red dot snagging ! 🔴

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just saw she's got her gym tour up and need to get the fact that her rowing technique is absolutely awful off my chest. 😂(Ex-rower)
I noticed that as well!

The amount they’ve spent on that gym must be obscene. Now it’s their money (or Ant’s anyway), and they can do what they like with it, but why the need for everything to be co ordinated? Why doe they need industrial door handles? It just seems like mindless waste of money . A lot of people who live near me have been using their garages as gyms over the last year but they’ve not really altered them in anyway, and just picked up a mish mash of stuff from here and there. Second hand or off Amazon etc This on the other hand is pretetnious and totally lacking in class. ’Ant wanted them so he got them’, must be very nice to be able to afford to do that.

Reactions: 11
Also, why the duck does a photo of sweets need a bloody filter?! I'm so sick of people sticking a filter on every. Single. Picture.
an easy way to make a tit picture look profession....aka easy way to make an absolute monster look acceptable
plus is she vegan or plant based....is she actually doing veganuary....pretty sure she isn't so why make it look like you are to sell the sweets. basically false advertisement

Reactions: 2
I noticed that as well!

The amount they’ve spent on that gym must be obscene. Now it’s their money (or Ant’s anyway), and they can do what they like with it, but why the need for everything to be co ordinated? Why doe they need industrial door handles? It just seems like mindless waste of money . A lot of people who live near me have been using their garages as gyms over the last year but they’ve not really altered them in anyway, and just picked up a mish mash of stuff from here and there. Second hand or off Amazon etc This on the other hand is pretetnious and totally lacking in class. ’Ant wanted them so he got them’, must be very nice to be able to afford to do that.
haha! I was going to say the same thing about the rowing. Seeing as she claims she is a personal trainer, you'd think she'd know how to use basic gym equipment...

I said before, if I was super rich I'd get a fancy home gym. But I don't find the styling of theirs very inspiring, I'd have some colour and definitely different lighting. I expect they'll be fitting air conditioning in the spring/summer if it is warm now with the insulation. I work out in my garage (amongst stuff like paint pots, tools and ladders) and it is a bit cold now, but I just put on extra layers if needed.

How much do you think all the equipment cost? I don't think I've seen anything to say it was gifted or discounted? £30K?

Reactions: 9
Wow, that gym tour was difficult to watch! It's an envy-inducing thing for sure but she is so bad on video!! 😂😂
I skipped through a lot of her chat as it was mostly incoherent due to the echo (wasn't she going on about creating higher quality content a little while ago?)
It continues to astound me that anyone would give her money or products. She is so lacking in every metric a successful influencer should have.
I really hope one of her contractors discovers this thread and shares some tea! (That they made with the kettle they had to bring to her "construction site") 😂

• Haha
Like her office I think it is claustrophobic - very little natural light - very small windows so for me uninspiring!
I would love to put some “snagging red stickers” on every piece of equipment and ask her to take them off when she uses it - there seems to be a lot of stuff with they really use all those bands hahaha !

Reactions: 3
I've never suggested a title before so this could be shite and I don't know character limit but here's my attempt as we're getting close to a new thread:

Zanna Van Dijk #9 Covid restrictions but I still leave Surrey, bought a new house & ‘redecorated’ in a hurry

:)
This is great... but let’s not forget that Zambia is actually “renovating” 😂

• Haha
It's definitely true that she shows how early she is waking up each morning to prove to herself and the world that she has chosen a worthy career. I think she is very insecure about it and knows that anyone with a brain can see through her bullshit.

Now her constant gifted planet destroying long haul flights can't happen there really is nothing left to her content. Hey Zambia, why don't you provide us all with a bit of escapism this Lockdown and just piss off for good? It would be much more appreciated than watching you flail around trying to find content from jelly sweets, going to the supermarket, and dragging a few plant pots across the floor.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Who plans a gym tour video just to say “not sure where this is from/I’ll have to ask Ant where that’s from” - why doesn’t she have the answers already, she’s done zero preparation for her JOB?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The word “snagging” does my head in.
Whilst approx 98% of what comes out of Zambia’s mouth is BS, it’s a proper word. The refurbs I oversee on office buildings (part of my job) go through snagging. We even use dots (green ones).

Despite that, I’d be pissed if I’d paid for a designer & was apparently as stressed as Ant & Zanna. That’s literally JoJo’s job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“I should probably mention my height”, she says it like it’s some kind of disability (not in a disrespectful way to disabled people), as though it’s a huge feature of her life. No one cares.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.