Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't it look like Zambia has adapted her 'favourite' influencer theannaedit's mannerisms? Watch how she speaks, it's so similar. She can't think for herself so she copies other people.

Reactions: 2
I thought she transferred all her files onto the dell and was using that because it’s so amazing. Pretty sure those are apple products in the background!!
19E98C1A-74B0-486F-8163-E26E91B0B910.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It’s Saturday Zambia. And we’re in lockdown. Get a grip!

She seems to be so intent on showing that she is always busy and productive. Insecure about her chosen ‘career’? Like we give a tit if she lies in on a Saturday!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also why is she doing the food shop on a Saturday morning when she's had all week to do it? I would have genuinely struggled to get out for a food shop this week as I've been working 12hr days but she literally could go any time as she sets her own schedule. Saturday mornings are always so busy in the shops!

Reactions: 17
I thought she transferred all her files onto the dell and was using that because it’s so amazing. Pretty sure those are apple products in the background!!
View attachment 386425
HAAAAAA BUSTED! Proof that influencers lie to you to make make money. Get sent an expensive gift have to do a couple of ads in return where they say its changed their life.....but this is the reality! someone should send this to dell!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s a twit and example of why the pandemic just keeps getting worse. Unnecessary travel domestically and abroad, presenting buffets at a party, going into London for non essential reasons, not wearing masks around tradespeople or distancing from them, so I’m not surprised she decides to go shopping on a weekend when it’s so busy with families/working people, shift workers etc

• Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 386425
LOL she can't go a day without reminding us how tall she is

Omg they'd be a contractors worst nightmare!! SO difficult to work for!! 🙈
I'm surprised that the builders haven't walked yet. But I suppose they have to do the touch-ups to fullfill/finish off the contracts.

She’s a twit and example of why the pandemic just keeps getting worse. Unnecessary travel domestically and abroad, presenting buffets at a party, going into London for non essential reasons, not wearing masks around tradespeople or distancing from them, so I’m not surprised she decides to go shopping on a weekend when it’s so busy with families/working people, shift workers etc
Yupp, me and my partner typically go on a quiet day such as Tuesday evening so the key workers can do theirs at the weekend

Last edited:
Yeah the whole waking up super early thing just makes me feel bad about myself !!
Please don’t, she is an idiot. Speaking for myself here but someone who works all week and has a meaningful job would not feel the need to get up so early on a WEEKEND and parade it around on social media. Just have a lie in Zambia FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shes so stupid

Rest is health, sleeping is health. Rest is just as important as moving your body. Your body needs to rest.

It is disgusting she is parading around and showing off about waking early. She knows tit all about health, thats why she exercises herself into oblivion and never mentions a day off exercising/rest day, she does the opposite

Dont let a social media influencer aka glorified sales assistant make you feel bad

This is someone who doesnt run a business like she claims, parading around owning SWS but does NO business work, just exercises all day

Rest!!!! Take resting as serious as moving your body. Its needed and rest is health

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah the whole waking up super early thing just makes me feel bad about myself !!
Don't! It means that you are hard working person and need relaxation over the weekend. she is lazy bum, not doing a thing whole week so she has energy to wake up early on Saturday. She is just not normal...

• Heart
Also do we really reckon Ant waited in the car during while she did the food shop?? Most supermarkets are encouraging one shopper per trolley now to ease congestion. Just another display of total ignorance.

I used to really like Zanna, bought her recipe book and even some her bloody granola first time round. She's really started to piss me off lately with her rule flouting and showing off her wealth.

Reactions: 7
The word “snagging” does my head in.
It doesn't even make any sense? I don't really know what that caption meant? Am I just being thick, or...?

Also do we really reckon Ant waited in the car during while she did the food shop?? Most supermarkets are encouraging one shopper per trolley now to ease congestion. Just another display of total ignorance.

I used to really like Zanna, bought her recipe book and even some her bloody granola first time round. She's really started to piss me off lately with her rule flouting and showing off her wealth.
Maybe he did for his sanity haha, the only break he gets lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why are Rowntrees gifting influencers like Zambia?! I would have SO much more respect for them if they were gifting the families who are struggling to feed their kids at the moment!
Also, why the duck does a photo of sweets need a bloody filter?! I'm so sick of people sticking a filter on every. Single. Picture.

Reactions: 10
Just saw she's got her gym tour up and need to get the fact that her rowing technique is absolutely awful off my chest. 😂(Ex-rower)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.