Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also it is common for people that have never had pets of their own to not know common houseplants are toxic! Sure you can do your research for care when getting a pet but you might not necessarily think 'oh will my plants be toxic too?'.
Do agree with this but where she tends to get her plants from (Patch Plants, Pointless Plants) they have specific pet friendly sections and list whether each plant is toxic or not. So the information is there when you buy them.

But then again I doubt she would have paid attention as remember how she complained that her gifted plant from them did not come with a pot and she didn't realise it didn't? And I don't actually think she knows as much about plants as she likes to let on either. For someone who is apparently plant obsessed, it's very basic.

Reactions: 8
So true. My partner is a vet and I feel like he’s been doing puppy vaccines non-stop since the first lockdown!
i dread to think of the impact of the impulse pet purchases in 6-12 months time, when people realise that Fido or Felix aren’t puppies or kittens forever and are hard work, need training, cost money, and can’t be left alone for days while you go gallivanting.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
i dread to think of the impact of the impulse pet purchases in 6-12 months time, when people realise that Fido or Felix aren’t puppies or kittens forever and are hard work, need training, cost money, and can’t be left alone for days while you go gallivanting.
It's already happening! Dog charity I support had 30 in over the holidays! I hate people!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Now this looks to be peak mother and son.
I'm starting to think they are fully aware of the comments made about the bizarre mother/son relationship but it all just fuels the fetish for them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I see on the Surrey nest they are preparing the house for the cat. And she’s selling one of her plants for £50. I know money is all relative but if I had clearly been able to afford to do up a huge house in the middle of a pandemic and I had a lot of followers I think I’d maybe give the plant away, not try to make £50 off it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So after deleting and blocking everyone who gave helpful advice on the houseplants, she's taken that advice on board anyways :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I see on the Surrey nest they are preparing the house for the cat. And she’s selling one of her plants for £50. I know money is all relative but if I had clearly been able to afford to do up a huge house in the middle of a pandemic and I had a lot of followers I think I’d maybe give the plant away, not try to make £50 off it.
eurgh same. In fact I actually did that! Though I hadn’t spent £300 on it ... bahah

Reactions: 4
she never gives anything
to charity or gives anythin away 🤷🏽‍♀️even her preworn
boohoo clothes she flogs on depop. she truly is the epitome of selfish.

and just on the cat- wasn’t the first time she mentioned it yesterday? and now they’re preparing the house for one? talk about haste and impulsivity. she really is ticking more and more grandiose narcissist boxes by the day 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 19
and just on the cat- wasn’t the first time she mentioned it yesterday? and now they’re preparing the house for one? talk about haste and impulsivity. she really is ticking more and more grandiose narcissist boxes by the day 🙃
I pity the girl, she will never be happy with what she has, always wants more more more.

Reactions: 9
She’s seriously in need of therapy. I’ve never seen someone a) so impulsive and b) so in need of approval in every aspect of her life. I cannot believe she’s blocked people about a toxic plant. Surely any comments are good comments?!

Reactions: 12
She’s seriously in need of therapy. I’ve never seen someone a) so impulsive and b) so in need of approval in every aspect of her life. I cannot believe she’s blocked people about a toxic plant. Surely any comments are good comments?!
She said recently she has a therapist who she’s been speaking to regularly. Whoever they are clearly aren’t doing a good job as Zambia’s personality traits seem to get worse and worse.

Reactions: 11
This seems like such a hurried decision to get a cat. If she really wanted a rescue she would put her name down and wait. Not look for one day and then get one elsewhere anyway. It’s not fair with the ‘renovations’ either!! When we had decorating done our cat pissed in the workman’s bag 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Also I love his the big cheese plant was ‘bringing so much joy to everyday’ and now he’s stuffed in the office

• Haha
Reactions: 8
eurgh same. In fact I actually did that! Though I hadn’t spent £300 on it ... bahah
Eurgh I hate the fact that she pretends to be this plant mum but she doesn’t even propagate her plants and just buys really established plants! I’d be more impressed if she managed to grow anything from a cutting but I guess she’s impatient and wants to show off

Reactions: 14
Why is she now asking for advice on non-toxic plants after blocking anyone who pointed out that some of her plants were toxic?! The fact she deleted that plant post on the surreynest account shows she wasn't aware beforehand (or that this cat decision is last minute). Could she not just admit for once that she doesn't know everything and take advice on board?!

I'm already dreading how I'll annoyed I'll feel when she starts posting 'how to care for your cat' guides and about being the ultimate 'cat mum' and expert after 2 days of having one, after showing no previous interest at all

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.