Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And, cheese plants are toxic to cats 🙄
A lot of house plants are toxic to pets! Her whole snug is probably a toxic hellhole. A lot of people are adopting pets because of the pandemic, surely it would be better to wait until we know what everyday life will be like after mass distribustion of the vaccine, before commiting to adopting an animal and causing it abandonment issues whenZanna resumes swanning around the world

Reactions: 16
She shouldn’t rehome a pet when she has builders in the house, it will stress the poor animal out too much. She is so thoughtless and selfish
That is a very good point.

I really can't see it working based on the comments on how mad Ant will go at the slightest hint of mess. Sounds like off screen he's not so mild mannered.

Reactions: 10
She clearly isn't a big cat lover, don't ever recall her talking about cats before. She just wants to rescue one as she thinks it'll be good for her image, to show what a good person she is, and for content.

Reactions: 9
She clearly isn't a big cat lover, don't ever recall her talking about cats before. She just wants to rescue one as she thinks it'll be good for her image, to show what a good person she is, and for content.
Exactly! I'd love a dog one day but currently we're renting, and are not allowed but I am not going to go and get a cat instead, just so I have a pet. I am a dog person and I love playing with my friends' cats but having a cat is just not for me.

Reactions: 7
She always used to stroke that cat when she was living in wimbledon. On the street and film it each time.
But when she went home tell us how allergic she is to cats.
She’s a walking hypocrite liar.

Getting a cat when you have builders in is so mean, the cat will be stressed with all the coming and going and the noise.
Stressed cats like to pee and poo in places other than their litter tray (hopefully on the white sofa on the snug!!).
Cats malt- all this hair will drive 🐜 mad.
Cats need attention, so jetting away 1000 times a year is mean.

Any shelter that lets her adopt without doing a proper check are stupid.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It is sad to adopt an animal if you are away so much usually.
She said she was allergic to cats but also said a while back that Surrey seemed to have cured her of her allergies .... :D
Will be interesting to see how she explains this !

Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with how she’s phrasing this “I’m determined to get a cat “ that is not the motivation for why you should get a pet! So many people are getting animals during the pandemic because they are bored, meaning there is rampant exploitation by unscrupulous breeders and idiot people getting pets when they haven’t considered the long term implication of animal ownership. An animal shouldn’t be acquired purely for insta content. This drives me mad as it is so unethical. She’ll probably try and make it eat a vegan diet too, which they can’t as cats are obligate carnivores.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I worry how many of these poor animals will be given back to shelters once the pandemic is over.

Also she is probably going with a cat as she thinks they’re more independent than dogs and she can go right back to travelling multiple times a year, as soon as the rules are slightly relaxed. But that isnt always the case. My cat is a needy, scratchy, puke monster and I love her but we will have to consider very carefully what we will do when we are able to plan a holiday again. Aaaaaand I don’t have a fancy house and new overpriced furniture to worry about.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Is there a thread for wheresmollie? She is awful reminds me of Zanna a bit
I don’t think there is but you could make one. Her and Zanna are good friends as she went to Zanna’s birthday in the Peaks last year and the two of them have been abroad together a couple of times over the years. What do you find annoying about her? I’ve only recently started following so I’m sure I’ll find out for myself soon haha

As a confessed cat person (username 👀 haha) I am so upset by this whimsical decision 😞. All the points raised above are so, so true. Cats are actually more work than people realise I think, especially if you want a happy cat and a good bond with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As a confessed cat person (username 👀 haha) I am so upset by this whimsical decision 😞. All the points raised above are so, so true. Cats are actually more work than people realise I think, especially if you want a happy cat and a good bond with them!
Completely agree. I'm cross but not surprised at her attitude regarding the cat situation. I've adopted 3 black rescue cats over the years, and only recently lost our final one at the age of 18. I can't imagine Zambia being ready and willing to put in the effort to ensure the cat would be happy and content for all those years? We wanted to provide a better life for our cats, she wants one for content and what it can do for her, not the other way around. Typical me me me attitude, always seeking instant gratification. Sorry, rant over! 🐈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think there is but you could make one. Her and Zanna are good friends as she went to Zanna’s birthday in the Peaks last year and the two of them have been abroad together a couple of times over the years. What do you find annoying about her? I’ve only recently started following so I’m sure I’ll find out for myself soon haha
Mainly her travelling around in a pandemic in her van and laughing about it. She was driving through countries that had curfews because of covid, I think France, and got stopped by the police and thought it was funny.

Basically another selfish person ignoring covid completely. She was in Nazare during the surf swell and was around loaaaaads of people. It even got shut down by the Portuguese government because of covid 19 health concerns and the crowds there.

It's really hard to watch her talk about gratitude etc when she is clearly incredibly selfish. I could go on haha.

I didn't realise she was such good friends with Zanna.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Guys the exciting stay wild swim announcement.... a 50 hour sale for 50k followers. Honestly that is the most unexciting announcement I think I’ve ever heard. And totally tone deaf. No one wants overpriced swim wear when it’s mid winter, we can’t travel and tons of people’s livelihoods are continuing to be destroyed by this pandemic.

• Haha
  • Sad
Imagine paying £170 for a swimming costume.... that M&S make in pretty much the same style

• Haha
  • Wow
Is there a thread for wheresmollie? She is awful reminds me of Zanna a bit
I used to enjoy following her but unfollowed recently due to her coronavirus behaviour. Someon else mentioned a few zanna threads ago that she made some anti-mask type comments too. She's also now renting a place near the seaside I see when she has a perfectly good place to stay with her Mum during lockdown when you're not supposed to be going anywhere?! If she was at the beach before lockdown then fine, but deciding to move there during it....?!

Reactions: 5
Exactly! It's only about her and her image.

Her run looks suspiciously like it was it was in a park, and she said previously there weren't flat parks near her in Surrey. An essential journey during lockdown?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.