Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, when they come to sell (even if they don't plan to - you just never know what's around the corner) then essentially there is a huge basic box unticked: a garage! That will cut her market audience in half!
Is a garage really that essential when you've got that much private driveway? Even less need if you have it gated off. I think Dr esho had moved in near her and he was talking about turning his garage into a home cinema

Is a garage really that essential when you've got that much private driveway? Even less need if you have it gated off. I think Dr esho had moved in near her and he was talking about turning his garage into a home cinema
It's nice to have one in the country where it rains a lot so your car doesn't get super rusty?

Reactions: 4
It's nice to have one in the country where it rains a lot so your car doesn't get super rusty?
I haven't seen a rusty car in many many years, and I don't think it's because they were all being kept in garages

Reactions: 10
Re: rusty cars - my partner is into classic cars, especially Jaguars and some of them are real bad so maybe I am skewed because of that 😅

Zanna's nose/face were bugging me so I found some older pics. It might just be angles, it might be use of front-facing camera (we are all going to pose in the most flattering way), might be some app/filter that makes your nose look better (if there are slimming apps, I am sure there are one that alter faces) but her nose looks a little shorter/nicer shape and she generally looks like she's had a bit of a glow-up. I can't exactly put my finger on it though, besides the nose.

1609861064573.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Re: rusty cars - my partner is into classic cars, especially Jaguars and some of them are real bad so maybe I am skewed because of that 😅

Zanna's nose/face were bugging me so I found some older pics. It might just be angles, it might be use of front-facing camera (we are all going to pose in the most flattering way), might be some app/filter that makes your nose look better (if there are slimming apps, I am sure there are one that alter faces) but her nose looks a little shorter/nicer shape and she generally looks like she's had a bit of a glow-up. I can't exactly put my finger on it though, besides the nose.

View attachment 373195

View attachment 373197
View attachment 373198
View attachment 373199
View attachment 373200
View attachment 373196
She’s deffffffo had a nose job. Looks better to be fair I’ll give her that!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 373195

View attachment 373197
View attachment 373198
View attachment 373199
View attachment 373200
View attachment 373196
Agreed! The nose does look different and it does look like she's had some fillers and/or botox. Her face occasionally looks a bit hollow and in the more recent pictures she's a bit fuller with a noticeably stiff forehead. What will she do when she hits 40?!!

Reactions: 2
Filter or a bit of filler in the nose rather than nose job I think, although it looks slimmer which would mean nose job, as well as some Botox around the crows feet and forehead

Reactions: 1
Filler, I think!
I forgot to post this:
Sustainability-Confessions.jpg

And now compare with the recent video
Untitled.png

Def nose job, but also her eyes look really different, you can see her eyelids more clearly? I don't know if botox does that. Same thing happened to Holly Willoughby if you look at older and newer pictures...

Reactions: 6
Def nose job, but also her eyes look really different, you can see her eyelids more clearly? I don't know if botox does that. Same thing happened to Holly Willoughby if you look at older and newer pictures...
Yes, you can use botox to lift brows a bit

surprised she hasn't said anything since she's so #authentic (+ would give her something else to talk about)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
surprised she hasn't said anything since she's so #authentic (+ would give her something else to talk about)
Exactly! She always goes on about how transparent and open she is. So why not give open up about that too?

Reactions: 5
In regards to why do influencers put up boxes to ask what content you want: yes they are lazy and require their audience to do the work but also, it heightens their engagement. This is also why they do the polls too. They don’t really give a tit about the answers, it just boosts their engagements numbers and adds them to more people’s explore pages/algorithm!

Reactions: 11
The hanging light and dining table are such a different style to the kitchen! It hurts my head to look at two such contrasting styles 🙈

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.