Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't recall her mentioning all the E-numbers in her 'healthy' granola and other additives. She could at least use coconut oil instead of sunflower oil. I make my own granola and it's really easy, tasty and without all that crap.
Exactly, what’s the difference between her granola and the million other brands out there?? It’s just another tit product with an influencers name plastered on it.

Reactions: 6
Where did you find the reviews? Can't see them on the website.
I looked when someone mentioned it and there were 4 or 5 reviews saying that it tasted really strange and had a weird texture and smell. Nothing particularly scathing but I noticed they were all posted on the same day and had very similar complaints.... I'm suspicious of the authenticity of the reviews but it's very shady that they were all deleted so quickly 🤔

Zambia posted speaking about the builder problems late this afternoon but has now deleted ! Wonder who called her and told to delete ?!

Reactions: 7
Zambia posted speaking about the builder problems late this afternoon but has now deleted ! Wonder who called her and told to delete ?!
Hopefully she was threatened by the builders. One thing I know for sure, that’s the last we’ll hear of it, same as the M&S “they stole my swimsuit designs” debacle. They tell her to grow up and duck off and, hey presto, gone and forgotten forever. She’s still a twit and clearly skweeming until she’s sthick didn’t get her very far!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im sorry - first time poster anxiety got the better of me and I panicked!
Now that you're back, pleeeaasee can we have more details!?

Regarding the reviews, after purchasing granola I emailed Ambassador foods asking them to include a review option and was told that they would forward the suggestion and obviously they included it until Rosanna told them to pull the plug.

Reactions: 4
You can’t convince me there isn’t a correlation between twisted bowel, exercise and diet. It’s just that the research hasn’t confirmed it yet, but considering volvulus is rare it’s strange how exercise obsessed women are succumbing ...
22ABC771-3FE9-4D4B-A3ED-6106CFEAF8AB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The talking to the camera one has gone!

Cant believe they’re going to have to put a shed in to keep gardening stuff in because they turned the garage into a home gym! They really rushed into the ‘renovations’ headfirst without actually living in the house first and thinking practically 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m sure that will not be their only regret..

Reactions: 14
You can’t convince me there isn’t a correlation between twisted bowel, exercise and diet. It’s just that the research hasn’t confirmed it yet, but considering volvulus is rare it’s strange how exercise obsessed women are succumbing ...
View attachment 372196
I remember back when Zanna had her twisted bowel, she posted in her stories that a few people had messaged her to ask whether her vegan diet had contributed to or caused the problem. Looking online it appears there is a link between very high dietary intakes of fibre and volvulus. Zanna vehemently denied it of course but I do wonder whether this was a contributing factor to her dropping veganism?

• Heart
I remember back when Zanna had her twisted bowel, she posted in her stories that a few people had messaged her to ask whether her vegan diet had contributed to or caused the problem. Looking online it appears there is a link between very high dietary intakes of fibre and volvulus. Zanna vehemently denied it of course but I do wonder whether this was a contributing factor to her dropping veganism?
A lot of the ex vegans who say they had stomach issues come from a background of very high fibre diets.

Reactions: 3
So I have been a pretty loyal supporter of Zanna for awhile (as mentioned in a previous post/thread) so my sister got me her granola for Christmas as she didn’t realise I’d unfollowed bla bla. It was sent all the way to NZ so that may be part of the reason but Zanna always said it was crunchy granola with big chunks. It was more like those rice crispy slices with none of the crunch but all of the chewiness and it was horrible. Obviously peanut is in the title but it was mainly peanuts so very overpowering but also, why so expensive? Such a cheap ‘nut’.

Double post sorry 🙊 But first she ordered the wrong flooring (they admitted it was them and it was obvious as she clearly has no problem calling people out), then she’s ordered the wrong bed (also admitted it was them in her vlog) and now she says using up all their storage space was an oversight! All that says to me its all a rushed job with no proper thought going in to it. Maybe the contractors have been a pain but it’s probably more a response or reaction to her own attitude and lack of planning or knowing that they want/what they are talking about. She mentioned in those screen shots that Jojo has no problems telling it how it is - that’s just nice working for saying you’re a dick to people. Even when people muck up, still treat them with respect and speak nicely. we have just renovated so we know things go wrong. But at the end of the day it’s about how people solve the problem or fix the issue, as those issues are expected in the first place. Sorry for the rant! View attachment 371755
"we definitely didn't think about the gardening equipment when we first started"... another reason why youre supposed to LIVE in your house for a bit before renovating so you can experience the practicalities! sigh...

Can’t bleeping believe it, those reviews have gone. Why would you delete reviews telling the general public what to expect.
What's the actual point of the review function if you're just going to delete the negative ones, ffs! xx

Reactions: 14
"we definitely didn't think about the gardening equipment when we first started"... another reason why youre supposed to LIVE in your house for a bit before renovating so you can experience the practicalities! sigh...
What I don't understand is ... one of the "musts" for the house was a large garden. At which point did they realise that maintaining a big garden requires equipment and equipment requires storages? 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Deep.
Untitled.png

Since she very clearly reads here, shall we write up a list here?
Untitled1.png

EDITED to add: she does look kinda pretty here (might just be less makeup/not as heavy handed). Someone else did say the same thing a few pages earlier and now I wanna know if she might have had any work... If she had veneers at 19/20, I can see her getting some subtle injections/fillers before 30. And she looks so much nicer with soft, natural hair than the crinkly hair she gets when she plaits it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.