Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re garage conversion

personally I'd never do it as it's costly and a pain when you come to sell. With the garden space I'd have paid for a custom made outbuilding, one of those glass front box things and made that a gym. All that natural light and the garden view is so much nicer. It's pricey as I'm looking at one, around £15k/20k for one to fit my garden but it would be easy to also transform into an office or even bedroom for the next owners of the house.

re the car screen

I sit and watch stuff while on a long journey at the supercharger, it takes about 40mins to charge to what I generally need so it's actually useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Stamp duty exemption only goes up to £500k doesn't it?
If Ant gifted her the money for the house then she could purchase it herself in her name, this is what a friend of mine did. She had a few properties and to avoid paying extra cash in stamp duty she gifted her partner the cash to buy the house and then they put it in his name as a first time buyer.

I think it is the first 500k they get 'free' then they would have to pay tax on the remaining price of the house, so say they purchased it for 1.7mil, they would pay stamp duty on 1.2 mil which works out as £102,750.00 - that would be as a first time buyer. If you already owned a house or purchasing a second home would be a lot more.

Reactions: 3
didn't she just make a big deal about re-wearing clothes? and she's selling off stuff she's never worn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I recall Ant was selling the flat he previously owned wasn’t he? Wonder if that did sell in the end.

Reactions: 1
I don't know what it is....but her "home gym" (aka garage) looks like it has ZERO atmosphere.... like ever!

I workout in a garden shed and even IT has more atmosphere than this (perhaps because it has windows, and a TV, not sure).

Just looks so boring in there, maybe the lack of colour 🤷🏼‍♀️
Right?? And all that expensive looking lighting makes it even worse, all shadowy and stark. It doesn't look great for 'content capturing' As with literally everything else in the house they jumped straight in without spending any time planning in situ. The whole place is a mismatched mess 🤣

If Zanna isn’t fully plant based anymore for health reasons then why not just say so? I’m sure no one would hold that against her, a fully vegan diet doesn’t work for everyone.

Reactions: 6
Deep.
View attachment 372585

Since she very clearly reads here, shall we write up a list here?
View attachment 372586

EDITED to add: she does look kinda pretty here (might just be less makeup/not as heavy handed). Someone else did say the same thing a few pages earlier and now I wanna know if she might have had any work... If she had veneers at 19/20, I can see her getting some subtle injections/fillers before 30. And she looks so much nicer with soft, natural hair than the crinkly hair she gets when she plaits it.
I have mentioned this before but she has definitely had a nose job. I was wondering if it’s a non surgical one (Liquid nose job) to hide her prominent hook as I couldn’t see a huge absence from social media which would indicate recovery time. I scrolled through her old photos and noticed it looked different in photos recently after her Maldives surgery but without videos it’s really hard to tell given you can photoshop photos more easily.

I’m surprised people don’t mention this here more often as her nose is completely different. She even had an old photo talking about how she didn’t like the hook of her nose but was trying to practice self acceptance (couldn’t find it last time I looked, possibly deleted, but might have just missed it).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I imagine parents paid for veneers?
Someone here who works in estate said that any professional estate agent would have access to land registry so they looked it up and it's solely in Ant's name

It's all in the recent vlog. She was beaming when talking about it in her overexcited pitched voice

It's more for the passenger, like maybe if you kid is old enough to be in the front seat, I suppose, or I don't know when you waiting in the car but who knows with her!
your man sized kid 🐜

• Haha
Thanks to the pp who shared the Bella Mackie video - it is hilarious and so true!

Interesting that Alice Liveing who is one of Zanna’s influencer friends has replied to it saying it’s brilliant. Although as a pp said Zanna won’t even click that she is talking about people like her as in her head going to the Maldives is completely different to going to Dubai 🙄

Reactions: 12
I didn't understand when you would actually use the screen for all those functions (movies, games etc.) Please don't say she is watching movies whilst she is driving :oops:
It doesn’t let you use any of those functions when you’re driving (the films/fireplace/karaoke etc) so totally pointless unless you’re living in your car....

I recall Ant was selling the flat he previously owned wasn’t he? Wonder if that did sell in the end.
He sold it, they spoke about it. Probably because they could then claim the stamp duty relief which they wouldn’t have if they’d kept hold of it

Reactions: 4
Re garage conversion

personally I'd never do it as it's costly and a pain when you come to sell. With the garden space I'd have paid for a custom made outbuilding, one of those glass front box things and made that a gym.
Exactly, when they come to sell (even if they don't plan to - you just never know what's around the corner) then essentially there is a huge basic box unticked: a garage! That will cut her market audience in half!

Reactions: 2
I have mentioned this before but she has definitely had a nose job. I was wondering if it’s a non surgical one (Liquid nose job) to hide her prominent hook as I couldn’t see a huge absence from social media which would indicate recovery time. I scrolled through her old photos and noticed it looked different in photos recently after her Maldives surgery but without videos it’s really hard to tell given you can photoshop photos more easily.

I’m surprised people don’t mention this here more often as her nose is completely different. She even had an old photo talking about how she didn’t like the hook of her nose but was trying to practice self acceptance (couldn’t find it last time I looked, possibly deleted, but might have just missed it).
I think she might have a non-surgical one. I think out of all Zanna's deceptions this is not as jarring as claiming to be an ethical law abiding vegan when you're not. I think cosmetic changes are a minor problem compared to her lies. Having said that, she should have spent the money on a makeup lesson :cool:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.