Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just heard on the news about all those British tourists that has left their quarantine in Switzerland just because ... it made me think of Zanna and all her trips during the pandemic and her f*UK it attitude 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Is it just me who thinks this proves absolutely nothing ?? Yeah they weren’t in Yorkshire, but it proves the theory that they visited ants parents on Christmas day
Kitchen is absolutely bare - which for Christmas Day, is not normal
She doesnt cook or make anything anyway, he microwaves everything

• Haha
She doesnt cook or make anything anyway, he microwaves everything
What does she bring to the table in general. All I can think is she must be able to suck a tennis ball through a hose pipe 🙄 Let’s face it, she always has her tits out. I don’t want to objectify women but she is actually the sort who gives women a bad name. I don’t feel empowered by her example, or for that matter Grace Beverly at all. The amount of flesh on show makes me cringe to be honest. Sex sells! I’ll leave it there 😈

• Haha
What does she bring to the table in general. All I can think is she must be able to suck a tennis ball through a hose pipe 🙄 Let’s face it, she always has her tits out. I don’t want to objectify women but she is actually the sort who gives women a bad name. Sex sells! I’ll leave it there 😈
Sorry I mean SHE microwaves everything

What does she bring to the table in general. All I can think is she must be able to suck a tennis ball through a hose pipe 🙄 Let’s face it, she always has her tits out. I don’t want to objectify women but she is actually the sort who gives women a bad name. Sex sells! I’ll leave it there 😈
When her likes and engagement drops, she puts up bikini pics with her cheeks out or pics with her breasts about to pop out, that says it all

Reactions: 9
Where is any of the food from Christmas Day?! Is that not one of the things everyone takes photos of?!! Did she not want to share her plant focussed special 😂

• Haha
I reckon they’ve driven to Ant’s family for lunch and back to theirs to sleep. They’re a 30 min drive away and in the same tier so guarantee she will have thought that was ok.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me who thinks this proves absolutely nothing ?? Yeah they weren’t in Yorkshire, but it proves the theory that they visited ants parents on Christmas day
Kitchen is absolutely bare - which for Christmas Day, is not normal
It’s also not normal to be wearing woolly hats and scarves indoors, especially when usually she is walking around in a crop top at home....

Reactions: 12
Where is any of the food from Christmas Day?! Is that not one of the things everyone takes photos of?!! Did she not want to share her plant focussed special 😂
Ohhhh, I was to late. I wanted to ask to show a picture of plant based Christmas meal. I need inspiration for the next year ;) (Insider tip, I'm not a vegetarian even, but I thought that it is convincing ;)) but I guess she is not taking suggestions anymore...

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh, I was to late. I wanted to ask to show a picture of plant based Christmas meal. I need inspiration for the next year ;) (Insider tip, I'm not a vegetarian even, but I thought that it is convincing ;)) but I guess she is not taking suggestions anymore...
I did ask for some Christmas food but she didn't respond to it

• Haha
If zanna was really having a social media break surely she shouldn’t be liking other peoples post all the time. I keep seeing that she has liked things so she clearly isn’t staying off socials, just doesn’t want to post where she is
Is it still showing that she's liked the post - if so I appear to have been shadow blocked or whatever it is 😂

Reactions: 1
I am really intrigued by the house thing - her not being on the deeds. What would explain that? She seems really invested in the house and i find it difficult to imagine she would spend so many resources (and so much money) on redecorating if this is all anthony's!
Did they ever say if they got a mortgage?

Reactions: 5
I am really intrigued by the house thing - her not being on the deeds. What would explain that? She seems really invested in the house and i find it difficult to imagine she would spend so many resources (and so much money) on redecorating if this is all anthony's!
Did they ever say if they got a mortgage?
Yes she mentioned they were waiting to hear about the mortgage. She’s just another typical Surrey housewife, spending his money. And he obviously gets something out of it and lives in a house decorated like a Harvester....but he’s not stupid enough to give her anything of value

• Haha
The food medic put up a post just now saying she’s a lot more scared of this second wave and reinforced that no one should mix indoors and to stay home..she’s friends with zanna, chessie king etc who have all seen people, gone on holiday, mixed indoors etc so I wonder what she thinks, if she says anything to them?

Reactions: 21
Yes she mentioned they were waiting to hear about the mortgage. She’s just another typical Surrey housewife, spending his money. And he obviously gets something out of it and lives in a house decorated like a Harvester....but he’s not stupid enough to give her anything of value
Oh now that you say that I actually remember it. He must make so much money to afford a property like that by himself 😳 although I am sure his parents contributed as I get the impression as others have mentioned before that comes from wealth. I am surprised as her parents also look quite posh

Reactions: 1
The food medic put up a post just now saying she’s a lot more scared of this second wave and reinforced that no one should mix indoors and to stay home..she’s friends with zanna, chessie king etc who have all seen people, gone on holiday, mixed indoors etc so I wonder what she thinks, if she says anything to them?
I do hope so. She is one of the few influencers I actually respect. I think if I was a doctor, who had been put on a covid ward like Hazel was during the first lockdown, and I saw my so called friends swanning about the world on non essential holidays I would be calling them out on it and seriously reconsidering my friendship

Reactions: 16
I do hope so. She is one of the few influencers I actually respect. I think if I was a doctor, who had been put on a covid ward like Hazel was during the first lockdown, and I saw my so called friends swanning about the world on non essential holidays I would be calling them out on it and seriously reconsidering my friendship
Hazel did travel to Windsor with her when full lockdown was lifted I think we were in tier 2/3

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Glad to see she’s reading the relevant posts and completely disregarding them anyway....I wonder how ‘essential’ shelf dressing and throw tossing will be in the coming weeks.
This actually makes me so angry. Wish she and other influencers would be called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Glad to see she’s reading the relevant posts and completely disregarding them anyway....I wonder how ‘essential’ shelf dressing and throw tossing will be in the coming weeks.
I think she's one of those people that finds a way of justifying and dismissing their own actions as low-risk in terms of spreading Covid and doesn't consider herself someone who is putting others at risk, therefore wouldn't ever imagine that this sort of post could be aimed at her. In fact, I think beyond her own closest circle she's probably not concerned about the risk of spreading Covid to others.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.