Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk about suburbia. This is as middle aged mock Tudor as one can get.
I know right!! I remember her going on about how she’d always wanted Tudor beams and this house had them so thought wow maybe it’s a real fancy Victorian house that they’ve found. But no, it’s just a totally tacky add on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know right!! I remember her going on about how she’d always wanted Tudor beams and this house had them so thought wow maybe it’s a real fancy Victorian house that they’ve found. But no, it’s just a totally tacky add on.
Ugly on the outside and more ugly on the inside with the changes they are making

Reactions: 8
Just a bit coincidental that every year her and ant post on social media on Christmas Day and this year she is taking a few days off. Normally when she comes off social media, ant still posts and he’s not either. I don’t think they’ve gone to Yorkshire I reckon they’re with his family as they live close by. I’m not one to judge as some of my friends have isolated so they can see their parents but just be honest about it. The lying makes you look 1000 times worse and just makes me think what else do you push out to your followers that’s also fake. The radio silence says it all, if she was actually at home she would post little things just to set the record straight. I went for a walk yesterday to the woods near me which is near her house and no lights were on, no Xmas lights were on either and it didn’t look like anyone was home

Reactions: 19
Id be surprised if he proposed now given he hasn’t even put her name on the house. Maybe he’s waiting until he’s 100% sure she’ll pop out some kids for him?
I think this is the case....he obviously wants kids so keeping something back....
And well done on the photography skills

Reactions: 6
I think this is the case....he obviously wants kids so keeping something back....
And well done on the photography skills
Given her history with not having periods amd crrvix issues she mentions, maybe now would be a perfect time in case there any issues conceiving as shes what 28 now? So now would probably be a good time to find out if there are any issues conceiving in case they need help

But shes made it so obvious also that she doesnt want kids, ppl do change their mind but I dont think Zambia could handle a child getting more attention than her

Or maybe shes told him in a few years time which would make him 40 by then or over 40

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised with the house thing as in her name not on the deeds but now maybe looking back it makes sense as to why he was reluctant to film when they first got it with it being very much his not 'theirs'. He looked so uncomfortable with her talking about it all, I think he's a prize prick but still makes a bit more sense. I do find it odd though as I bought a place with my partner long before we got engaged but had an agreement in place if anything happened. I also find it very weird when couples see their families separately at Christmas, ever couple I've known do that including my BiL have split up! His old wife would bugger off to her family Christmas Eve, through to Boxing Day he wasn't once invited in their 5yrs together, odd!

Reactions: 9
I do find the set up of their relationship very strange. They seem not to be on the same page at all now. He must have pushed for the move to Surrey to be nearer his parents and bought the big 5 bedroom house and is clearly ready for marriage and children.. but Zanna is dead against children and has problems doing basic “adulting” tasks.

Reactions: 10
I do find the set up of their relationship very strange. They seem not to be on the same page at all now. He must have pushed for the move to Surrey to be nearer his parents and bought the big 5 bedroom house and is clearly ready for marriage and children.. but Zanna is dead against children and has problems doing basic “adulting” tasks.
I actually think he has a future plan which doesn’t include Zambia. She suits for now but their body language in the Maldives did not speak love. He always walks way out in front of her, like she’s just tagging along. If my husband did that I’d be quite hurt I think. I just see those couples who do that and it never strikes me as there exists any closeness. I don’t mean walk side by side holding hands like teenagers, but at least side by side indicating they are a couple and walking their path together. Just always seems oddly distant to me.

Reactions: 10
Guys, are you sure she had lost her periods? Wasn't it like the opposite, didn't she have super heavy periods when younger and that's why she had to see a doctor/gynaecologist a lot when she was younger? Or am I confusing things now?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Guys, are you sure she had lost her periods? Wasn't it like the opposite, didn't she have super heavy periods when younger and that's why she had to see a doctor/gynaecologist a lot when she was younger? Or am I confusing things now?
During her extreme weight lifting days when she was blonde health she said she didnt get her period for about a year and was looking into it

During her extreme weight lifting days when she was blonde health she said she didnt get her period for about a year and was looking into it
Oh sorry I went back to that video and it seems like she had some problems with bleeding relating to trying a coil and not to do with heavy periods. I didn't follow her that long ago so thank you for explaining.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.