Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems 🐜 fell in love with her as she gave off the impression of being a /strong independent/ woman, but actually she’s just an insecure narcissist

Reactions: 7
Can she not give a re-usable mask to Ant? He always wears a single use mask and her company makes re-usable ones? How hard is it to give him one?

zan.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can she not give a re-usable mask to Ant? He always wears a single use mask and her company makes re-usable ones? How hard is it to give him one?

View attachment 360427
Not unless he pays her, shes all about the money

View attachment 360427
A mother hugging her son that doesnt want to be hugged

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know very little about Ant but I’d say his lifestyle wouldn’t be impacted much by a baby whereas Zanna’s would have to completely change. She can’t be swanning off all the time so would she be willing to sacrifice what she has for a child? Of course people can still have holidays, run their own businesses etc with kids but it would be a huge adjustment and with their age gap Ant might not want to wait. I think it is a really tough decision when you’re undecided but unfortunately you both have to be on the same page when it comes to a child, it’s defo a dealbreaker and there’s only so much time someone will wait.

Reactions: 5
I know very little about Ant but I’d say his lifestyle wouldn’t be impacted much by a baby whereas Zanna’s would have to completely change. She can’t be swanning off all the time so would she be willing to sacrifice what she has for a child? Of course people can still have holidays, run their own businesses etc with kids but it would be a huge adjustment and with their age gap Ant might not want to wait. I think it is a really tough decision when you’re undecided but unfortunately you both have to be on the same page when it comes to a child, it’s defo a dealbreaker and there’s only so much time someone will wait.
How old is Ant?!

I find it odd in the sense that being 24 now I am no way getting with a 32 year old (although of course they can be attractive), I would find it sooo weird

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find it odd in the sense that being 24 now I am no way getting with a 32 year old (although of course they can be attractive), I would find it sooo weird
It's very personal though, some people prefer younger partners, some older, some same age. It can change from relationship to relationship as well, depending on the person.

I actually think he has a future plan which doesn’t include Zambia. She suits for now...
I agree. Or at least, I think he *might well* have future plans that don’t include her. It would not surprise me at all if he gave her an inch on this house project and she took a mile. His lifestyle wouldn’t massively change if they broke up so he can afford to let her play house for a bit, but really it’s his property and if it’s not her in the end, he can just move someone else in at some point.

I’m potentially extrapolating unfairly here because I find her so cringeworthy but I just get the vibe that he almost doesn’t know how to get rid of her at this point. She seems 100% the type of person to take things a bit too far and not read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There was a post on here a while ago that said someone had met Zanna on a retreat and she told people that her relationship with Ant is rocky because he wants kids and she doesn’t. That is a deal breaker IMO. You can work past most things but not that. She’ll do anything to keep him though, I think she targeted a rich man on purpose.

Reactions: 16
I think they will end up having kids. She knows he wants them so surely they wouldn’t carry on being in a relationship if they didn’t agree on something this big. My ex didn’t want them and I did so we had to end. I think she just likes to make everything into a debate and doesn’t like to look like she’s conforming to what is normal but will eventually have them. They would not be moving to that area into that big a house if they weren’t thinking of it

Reactions: 10
I think they will end up having kids. She knows he wants them so surely they wouldn’t carry on being in a relationship if they didn’t agree on something this big. My ex didn’t want them and I did so we had to end. I think she just likes to make everything into a debate and doesn’t like to look like she’s conforming to what is normal but will eventually have them. They would not be moving to that area into that big a house if they weren’t thinking of it
You’d think but I know women who have strung blokes along, saying they’ll have kids and then it ‘not happening’ for whatever reason, to the point the bloke feels he then can’t leave as he’d be seen as a right heartless bastard for leaving someone because she couldn’t get pregnant, when in fact she was on the pill the whole time...

• Wow
  • Sad
This is where the age gap plays in and could cause problems I think. Zanna still has a good 10 years plus of childbearing ahead of her. Ant will be of an age where plenty of his friends are becoming parents. I imagine they’ve had the conversation, and certainly can’t see why they’d be moving to such a huge house if it wasn’t on their agenda.

However, you never know what’s going on behind closed doors - for all we know they’ve been trying to start a family and haven’t been able to.

Its very selfish for her to remain in a relationship with him if she doesn’t want kids and has no intention of having them, but then we’ve all seen that she is selfish so it won’t even enter her head to let him go.

Reactions: 9
Had similar issues in my old relationship, he was 10 years older than me. It was ok (back of my mind it still got to me a bit how much older he was) but I wanted to be with him. He then said he didn’t want to be an old dad and it had to be now or never but I was still young and wasn’t ready so we split us

• Sad
First time I've seen her house. It sure is ugly. Not what I expected! 😬😅

Is that a dead squirrel in the foreground?
And why are neither of the cars parked in the garage?! Surely that’s what a garage is for...

Reactions: 2
The garage is now their home gym...
Ahaha omg yes, shows how much attention I’ve been paying! If I had a Tesla (or in fact anything other than the 2010 plate c3 I’m currently driving) I’d never take my eyes off it unless it was in a garage... priorities eh!

• Haha
Ahaha omg yes, shows how much attention I’ve been paying! If I had a Tesla (or in fact anything other than the 2010 plate c3 I’m currently driving) I’d never take my eyes off it unless it was in a garage... priorities eh!
Also you need a charger for a Tesla and would have been so much easier to leave room for one car to charge it in there overnight 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.