Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Zambia fills out on her landing card for 'occupation'? Is there even a job description to be an influencer or an interview? Self absorbed, able to take a selfie and being able to block people is all it really takes. What a shallow existence. She spends her day worrying about a workout video not loading- seriously! Get a proper job woman!!

Reactions: 8
Certainly not defending Zambia as she her behaviour throughout the whole pandemic has been plain stupid!

I saw this on BBC news last night as a Surrey resident I was like WTAF! But after doing some digging on local numbers and death rates it's how I expected not crazy like BBC is making out. Now yes there are excess deaths which are causing morgues to be over run, and I expect there to be some overspill from other none Surrey Boroughs using the facility which happened last year too.
So while this is horrific for those poor families I do feel the headline it's a tad misleading which is disappointing from the BBC. I'm for a full lockdown not what we have now, it's out of control due to reckless people like Zambia
These days everyone needs to do their own research. Relying on the BBC for unbiased news doesn’t work. I cannot stress enough how corrupt this organisation is. How can anyone trust an organisation who covered up the crimes of rapists and pedos until they couldn’t cover it up anymore, Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, Stuart Hall to name a few. It’s corrupt and only delivers one narrative that benefits themselves. They need disbanding. Zanna regularly hosts podcasts for them and this tells me all I need to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dunno if anyone watches Megan grub? She’s currently having renovations done in her house (walls ripped down - actual building).

within the first 10 seconds of the video she’s already talking about how she’s going to try to stay out of the way of the builders and respect them during the pandemic.

then we have queen zanzapan shoving cameras in all her builders faces and bad mouthing them for not hanging pictures properly

Reactions: 11
Zambia’s daily habits?
We’re only 11 days in and the only conclusion I’ve reached is that she’s habitually boring as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's other fitness people doing live workouts to support people during lockdown. don't know why she isn't?
She did a few live workouts before and when I looked the people viewing was only maybe 300. Courtney black and others similar had 10k

Reactions: 4
Zambia and 🐜 really creep me out 😂 it seems such a plastic fake relationship. I mean when do they ever have time to be a normal couple, she is like a mosquito on speed, she can’t ever just stop 😂 always blogging, taking selfies, editing workout videos, YouTubing, capturing ever second of her day. Do the ever kick back of an evening and read together in bed or something like that haha

Reactions: 2
That colour scheme is going to date soooo quickly. A house like that needs lots of bright warm neutrals

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So dull. She probably only does 'content' like that keep her engagement levels up because she knows people will vote...

No morning thoughts today from Zambia? I hope she's OK! 😜
Maybe, shock horror ... she slept in?
😱😱😱

• Haha
I’m still SO shook by the fact that the house is only in 🐜’s name. Didn’t she put up a poll awhile ago asking if people wanted her to give advice around being financially savvy or some tit? What was that advice going to be seeing as she hasn’t actually contributed to the house?! I literally can’t think of a single reason why a couple who both earn good money wouldn’t have a house in both their names. I refuse to click on anything that links to her blog but I wonder if one of her daily habits for 2021 is to continue to avoid paying for anything and everything as much as she possibly can??

Reactions: 9
I’m still SO shook by the fact that the house is only in 🐜’s name. Didn’t she put up a poll awhile ago asking if people wanted her to give advice around being financially savvy or some tit? What was that advice going to be seeing as she hasn’t actually contributed to the house?! I literally can’t think of a single reason why a couple who both earn good money wouldn’t have a house in both their names. I refuse to click on anything that links to her blog but I wonder if one of her daily habits for 2021 is to continue to avoid paying for anything and everything as much as she possibly can??
They may both earn a lot but I would assume that Ant paid for the house and mortgage is in his name. If I was him and had more money for deposit (he sold his previous flat so I would assume so) and if I was unsure about the relationship I would rather just put everything in my name and took mortgage myslef. Zanna was admitting their relationship is rocky because of her not wanting kids so maybe he is just trying to secure himself before potential breakup. If they break up and have house together that would be messy as hell. And if its in his name only , no problem at all. I don't know, I'm just guessing.

Reactions: 3
They may both earn a lot but I would assume that Ant paid for the house and mortgage is in his name. If I was him and had more money for deposit (he sold his previous flat so I would assume so) and if I was unsure about the relationship I would rather just put everything in my name and took mortgage myslef. Zanna was admitting their relationship is rocky because of her not wanting kids so maybe he is just trying to secure himself before potential breakup. If they break up and have house together that would be messy as hell. And if its in his name only , no problem at all. I don't know, I'm just guessing.
I think he sold his apartment after they already bought this one... so not sure he needed the money for deposit to be honest
I also wonder why it is all in his name.. is it because her earnings are as low as possible for tax purposes (ie her company accounts make all the money and then as a director you pay yourself a low salary or dividends from the company so you do not have to pay as much tax)... this might have made it hard for her to get a mortgage... or perhaps you are right about Ant not wanting to buy somewhere with her as not fully committed to future of the relationship...
it is strange because she acts as if it is her house too....
imagine if they broke up and he was left with his house looking like a hotel that JoJo basically designed...

I also know people who are forex traders and make £800k a year... so I really don't think he needed her on the mortgage...
Maybe he wanted to buy alone as he makes tonnes more than her and doesn't need her help with the property - she can invest her money into stay wild swim kickers and towels

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he sold his apartment after they already bought this one... so not sure he needed the money for deposit to be honest
I also wonder why it is all in his name.. is it because her earnings are as low as possible for tax purposes (ie her company accounts make all the money and then as a director you pay yourself a low salary or dividends from the company so you do not have to pay as much tax)... this might have made it hard for her to get a mortgage... or perhaps you are right about Ant not wanting to buy somewhere with her as not fully committed to future of the relationship...
it is strange because she acts as if it is her house too....
imagine if they broke up and he was left with his house looking like a hotel that JoJo basically designed...

I also know people who are forex traders and make £800k a year... so I really don't think he needed her on the mortgage...
Maybe he wanted to buy alone as he makes tonnes more than her and doesn't need her help with the property - she can invest her money into stay wild swim kickers and towels
I doubt her earnings are that low. She avoids paying a lot of tax by going through a limited company. He probably feels safer putting it in his name. Less messy in case things don't work out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.