Zanna Van Dijk #8 Gifted Nest in Tier 4, no more travel for Zambia, she's shook to core

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a really strange choice for her to call out the ‘contractors’ whilst they are still working in her house? If you want to bad mouth them at least wait until the work is finished, surely. Unless she wanted them to see

Reactions: 13
I thought it was a really strange choice for her to call out the ‘contractors’ whilst they are still working in her house? If you want to bad mouth them at least wait until the work is finished, surely. Unless she wanted them to see
She’s never had a proper job, her way of dealing with things she doesn’t like is delete/block/cry on social media so it figured she therefore thinks that’s how people deal with issues rather than the correct way which is just speak to them about it...

Reactions: 18
They won't tie the hinges in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely they have to change those exposed hinges too. Ridiculous.
Exactly! More half arsed ideas. Good work Jojo. Will wait for the 'contractors' to get the blame for it looking crap.

Reactions: 6
don't know what it is....but her "home gym" (aka garage) looks like it has ZERO atmosphere.... like ever!

I workout in a garden shed and even IT has more atmosphere than this (perhaps because it has windows, not sure).
Ok so this is weird - I mentioned that Zanna's home gym has zero atmosphere, and implied it was perhaps cos it didn't have any windows.... And she posted a story yesterday of her gym with a window in the background! Coincidence?! Never seen that window before. Hi Zanzapan!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel like the tone of her content has changed since she “came back” from her break over Christmas? I don’t know if it’s just me it just feels like she’s more serious/annoyed/doesn’t want to be posting. I wonder how much strain the house is putting on her and 🐜...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stamp duty exemption only goes up to £500k doesn't it?
Didn’t they get rid of stamp duty over the first lockdown? Even for second time buyers? I’m sure there was something about that?

Ok so this is weird - I mentioned that Zanna's home gym has zero atmosphere, and implied it was perhaps cos it didn't have any windows.... And she posted a story yesterday of her gym with a window in the background! Coincidence?! Never seen that window before. Hi Zanzapan!
Ummmmm why is there literal stage lighting?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t they get rid of stamp duty over the first lockdown? Even for second time buyers? I’m sure there was something about that?
It was reduced after 1st lockdown for purchases completed by 31 March 2021. Nothing below £600k (maybe £500) and halved for anything above that, I think. It was reduced to 3% for second homes rather than normal 6%.

Last edited:
Can someone who isn’t blocked send zanna that Bella mackie video and say it’s her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s never had a proper job, her way of dealing with things she doesn’t like is delete/block/cry on social media so it figured she therefore thinks that’s how people deal with issues rather than the correct way which is just speak to them about it...
She will have such a rude awakening once the influencer bubble bursts and she needs to get an actual job. Then she’ll know what ‘adulting’ really is. She’ll be SHOOK!

God she also had Ben Fogle commenting on her gym post. She’s pinned that comment. If people like him can’t see through her then what hope so we have for the younger generation who follow her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
It does blow my mind that Zambia has never had a “real” job with a team and colleagues and a workplace. Even actual celebs are more used to deadlines and accountability if they’ve been actors or singers, for example. People like Zanna have never had to work with others, work for a boss they hate, have a performance review. I don’t know about others, but I see work as such a positive influence on my life and how I behave and how I think. I can’t imagine just drifting around with no mentors or work friends or clients. And no sense of being part of something bigger than yourself.

I suspect Zambia will just get pregnant and live off Ant for the rest of her life, but what will others do who aren’t as lucky in the partner stakes or who are single? Does anyone know of an influencer who has gone into a “real” job?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It does blow my mind that Zambia has never had a “real” job with a team and colleagues and a workplace. Even actual celebs are more used to deadlines and accountability if they’ve been actors or singers, for example. People like Zanna have never had to work with others, work for a boss they hate, have a performance review. I don’t know about others, but I see work as such a positive influence on my life and how I behave and how I think. I can’t imagine just drifting around with no mentors or work friends or clients. And no sense of being part of something bigger than yourself.

I suspect Zambia will just get pregnant and live off Ant for the rest of her life, but what will others do who aren’t as lucky in the partner stakes or who are single? Does anyone know of an influencer who has gone into a “real” job?
there is nothing bigger than herself in her world tho, it’s evident from
the way she behaves.
i think all influencers are very egotistical

Reactions: 8

Not sure but I know the influencers I do respect are the ones that actually have a ‘proper’ job and aren’t narcissistic!!

Not sure but I know the influencers I do respect are the ones that actually have a ‘proper’ job and aren’t narcissistic!!
I respect Hazel Wallace because she works extremely hard on the frontline as a doctor. Zambia would NEVER cope with that sort of stress. Being busy to her is having a few emails to write, plagiarising a blog post, working out 3 times a day and meeting up with a friend for a walk. She’s a ridiculous person!
And as a previous poster said, I think when her work starts to dry up she’ll pop a baby out and live off Ant’s salary. She’ll no doubt get a whopping inheritance one day too (as will Ant as I think he also comes from money) so they won’t need to worry about their future

Reactions: 18

Agree. It's so true, alot of these influencers are attractive white women from privilege, who have never had a proper job, most of it is on Linkedin. Chessie King a fine example, so is London Paleo Girl, both come from private school education.

There's few influencers that seem to be genuine, like The Paleo Peach, she has a small following compared to others, but she still works as a vet and also her sister the Stayover Life, she used to be full time cabin crew and now works as a full time influencer.

Reactions: 4
Omg late to the party I know but I’ve just seen the insta reel Ant uploaded of them walking along the beach in the Maldives! My god it’s so embarrassing. And it definitely looks like a mother holding her young sons hand as they go for a stroll..🤢

• Haha
Is she really using her interiors account to beg for followers on Stay Wild Swim???????????? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Begging for followers for stay wild swim now. You can’t just tell people to follow becuase of “exciting things “ you’ll be able to do... like what are those things? It just seems lazy to me but what do I know of these things I’m a 9-7 (often more) office worker. TBH It’s like me going to my boss and saying “if you give me a pay rise I’ll do two exciting things at work” . Pretty sure he’d want to know some details of what those would be rather than just handing it out blindly.

(Ps I do obviously know asking for followers and getting a pay rise are different concepts but it’s not totally out there as an analogy)

• Haha
Begging for followers for stay wild swim now. You can’t just tell people to follow becuase of “exciting things “ you’ll be able to do... like what are those things? It just seems lazy to me but what do I know of these things I’m a 9-7 (often more) office worker. TBH It’s like me going to my boss and saying “if you give me a pay rise I’ll do two exciting things at work” . Pretty sure he’d want to know some details of what those would be rather than just handing it out blindly.

(Ps I do obviously know asking for followers and getting a pay rise are different concepts but it’s not totally out there as an analogy)
Trust me, there’s nothing exciting coming! She just uses this as a hook for poor gullible sods. It’s just same tit, maybe in a different colour, different day! I find it hard to believe grown ups fall for her tit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.