Zanna Van Dijk #5 Fill my house with whatever I fancy, call me out you negative Nancy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also not exactly groundbreaking....adding flavoured syrup to coffee, who’d have thought....or you could just buy a huge bottle from TK Maxx for £4...
It wouldn't have the protein in. I thought she didn't care about her macros but maybe secretly she's still counting 🧐

Also, her massive sale of her swimwear is 15% off.

FIFTEEN PERCENT OFF.

Like that was going to make a difference.

Reactions: 2
I don't know who the swimwear is aimed at. It's not technical enough for serious swimmers, it's not flattering enough for holidays. And there's surely only a small percentage of women who would spend £170 on a cossie?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if they will ever have kids, she’s definitely said she doesn’t know if she wants any, I wonder how Ant feels about that and whether he doesn’t either
Luckily for you she did a blog post allllll about it. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Luckily for you she did a blog post allllll about it. 🤣🤣🤣
haha what recently??

haha what recently??
ahhh I’ve just read it, maybe I’m wrong but I literally don’t know anyone that has read books and done research into whether they should have a baby or not. I find it really really weird, it’s like she’s researching best mortgage rates or how to start a business not researching whether to have a child! Surely you either want one or you don’t - what would she read that would help her make up her mind? Everyone has different thoughts, writers have different opinions, there’s no right or wrong answer that she’s going to be able to find in a book. I swear she just likes to look academic and book wormish, but she gave up a career in speech therapy to do Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I just looked and I don't think he follows those two accounts anymore! (Unless my insta has bugged out) Lol Zanna must read here nightly. Still follows Ant and Girl Gains though.
This is truly tragic. Hey Zanna how you hun?

Ive just gone on the we site and added it all up. They would have spent almost £15k on equipment. Especially as she said they wanted a treadmill and ski erg too! Unreal.
that Olympic lifting bar- on its own- is almost £1k. FOR THE BAR!!!!!

they have more money than sense.

Reactions: 3
Flavdrops don’t either, they’re just flavoured artificial sweetener. They’re grim.
Oh I see, I got it completely wrong, sorry! Each to their own, but I have grown out of using sweetener/flavourings in coffee, I just like to appreciate coffee for what it is.

Ive just gone on the we site and added it all up. They would have spent almost £15k on equipment. Especially as she said they wanted a treadmill and ski erg too! Unreal.

Jeeeeezus if I’d just bought a 1.5 million pound house in Surrey that I was then ripping apart I would not be able to spend thousands on gym equipment. They must be earning a fortune

Reactions: 4
Isn't it cold.in the uk at the moment, going into winter.... Why is Antz in t-shirt and shorts? I bet they've got the house heated like an oven.... VERY good for the environment, NOT 🤦🏼‍♀️
20201022_001731.jpg

Usually wouldn't read much into it, but in the context of Zanna like people have pointed out on here before, seems another another example of her making Ant look small and emasculated....

Reactions: 6
Jeeeeezus if I’d just bought a 1.5 million pound house in Surrey that I was then ripping apart I would not be able to spend thousands on gym equipment. They must be earning a fortune
Let’s be honest it’s probably been heavily discounted/gifted but not declared. She’s probably able to write some of it off as legitimate business expenses too but even still that’s crazy money...

Reactions: 7
I noticed yesterday that ‘Our Surrey Nest’ had liked Zanna’s latest post. So basically she’s liking her one posts now? How ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Morning coffee thoughts:-
Why after clearly reading these posts does she not see how tone deaf she is to the world around her
Why do narcissists have such an inability
E7ADDCD0-DFE4-4A8C-A58A-6E9347C05329.jpeg
to reflect
Maybe this coffee needs some artificial flavour and a tit load of chemicals #health!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jeez. What's wrong with popping down to Argos and spending £50 on a weight set 🤣🤣

what are her thoughts today?
Her skin is freaking out - but she doesn't know why
She loves how they're still sleeping on the floor but their gym is finished as it shows their priorities
And my personal favourite: "Make choices that reflect your hopes, not your fears"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
TBH If I was stinking rich I'd get a fancy gym in my massive garage. I would get a bed first though...

"Make choices that reflect your hopes, not your fears" - what does that mean?! Is it the opposite of facing your fears?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please make your morning coffee thoughts a thing...thoroughly enjoyed reading that!
Better than the BS I see on insta.

Morning coffee thoughts:-
Why after clearly reading these posts does she not see how tone deaf she is to the world around her
Why do narcissists have such an inability View attachment 283862 to reflect
Maybe this coffee needs some artificial flavour and a tit load of chemicals #health!!

Reactions: 5

Would have all gone on her business account so given the way you withdraw salary/dividends from a business it wouldn't have even made a dent and don't really notice it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.